Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:53:28
Page:  1 
New York's Tri-Godfather Poker Tourney! Started by: Tank on Sep 16, '13 22:20

As a gentle-man who has reached the very peak of physical fitness, I am often asked by those still clambering about in the foothills of physical fitness how they might one day hope to scale such heights, and sit atop the Mountain of Masculinity alongside me.

The short answer is: you cannot, for I am quite the one-off, and the chances of another such fine specimen of humanity being forged is as remote as the chances of women ever getting the chance to vote - Pure fantastical folly...

Forever Coughs loudly! And gives Tank a stern look in order to remind him to keep to the script!

However... if you are truly determined, then you may be able to fool others that you are at least a little bit trim by taking part in New York’s Tri-Godfather Poker Tournament!

~$$$~

The Stakes

2 Tournaments held on Friday 20th September.

The first at 18:00, and the second at 23:00. Make sure you register and show up before the starting time!!

Any no showers will have their money refunded!

Buy in: $1,000,000             

The Return

The final five on the final table in both tournaments will receive prizes!

5th Place: 5% of buy in cash

4th Place: 10% of total buy-in cash

3rd Place: 20% of total buy-in cash + 2 Credits

2nd Place: 25% of total buy-in cash + 5 Credits

1st Place: 40% of total buy-in cash +10 Credits + a date with Godfather DaKine!! ;)

(approx. 16 Mill)

~$$$~

I urge as many of you as possible to take part. The odds are that you will win something! Just remember: “Poker is a lot like sex, everyone thinks they are the best, but most don’t have a clue what they are doing!”

May the flop be with you!

Tank

------------------------

The extra details:

The two table names: New York Party (18:00) & New York Party (23:00). Found in the tournament section of the poker rooms.

No Limit Hold'em. $25,000 starting chip stack. 10 minute levels. 5 Min break every 3 levels. Tables of 10.

Report Post Tip

Cant wait for this!

Looks like ill be taking myself out on a date!

What a treat!

Report Post Tip

Hell no!!!! That date is mine. I'm gonna open doors for you, give you my jacket when you cold, pay for dinner, then walk you to your front door then when the moments right.....im gonna shake your hands, slip you a 50 for a whore and get outta there. Nothing but class right here. 

I am really looking forward to some poker

Report Post Tip

I am probably gonna play. I am most likely gonna win. As for the date with Godfather DaKine... honey, you better shave your legs for me because you are gonna be sporting a little black dress that night!

Report Post Tip

For you, your getting a full on hairy samsquanch!

No worries though, im pretty sure im going to win, me and my epic poker skills.

Report Post Tip

Either way, i think Dakine is in for a fun night ;)

Just make sure to register in time, and be at the poker room before each tournament starts! :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York's Tri-Godfather Poker Tourney!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL