Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:17:50
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Legacy of Tiggy Started by: Flawed on Sep 27, '13 18:40

The legacy series continues with a look at a bloodline that is well known, mostly disliked and occasionally despised.

I am talking, of course, about the Tiggy bloodline.

Everyone here, except for me and a few others, want power.  They want to be a mover, a shaker, a leader, a hand, a hitter.  Tiggy didn't just want these things, she NEEDED them.  Needed them in the way an addict needs a fix.  She NEEDED to be Big Time Maguire, the head honcho, a person of import. And, to that end, she did things that nobody else would have done.

Or did she?

Tiggys is a controversial bloodline.  But did she deserve to be as near universally despised?  Could her bloodline ever be redeemed?

Was she despised by a certain type of bloodline?  

This, I think, the legacy of Tiggy's bloodline.  Questions, dismay, controversy, under achievement, petty vindictiveness and, generally, irritation to the masses.

That's this narrator's views of this legacy.

Is it yours? 

Report Post Tip

The drunkard stands agape. He can only muster a single word, uttered not as an accusation but as a verdict:

Shame.

Report Post Tip

A verdict on what, Drunky?

Report Post Tip

You could start with getting her name right...

tiggy. No capital T.

Report Post Tip

oh lawd

Report Post Tip

I got her name correct, she composed it incorrectly.

That should be obvious.

Given the sadsacks coming out to defend her legacy, perhaps I was wrong about her.

Evidence?

Report Post Tip

With a bloodline such as yours you have no right to question that of others. What has your bloodline ever done of real note?

Report Post Tip

Ragnar, we are not here to talk about me, we are here to talk about tiggy/Tiggy.

And her legacy. 

Do you have anything interesting or constructive to add to this debate?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm confused, why is it that we can not talk about you?  I don't remember you ever once saying this was ONLY about tiggy.

I guess we cant talk about a non existent legacy can we?  That must be why you want your name left out?

Report Post Tip

Goten, the discussion is quite clearly labelled The Legacy of Tiggy.

Now, the Legacy of Prem dealt with Prem, The Legacy of Teq is about Teq.

Pop quiz: What is The Legacy of Tiggy about?

Report Post Tip

Slowly stroking his mustache the mans face twitches slightly. He lights a cigarette before offering round the pack to the gathering crowd. The man begins to speak.

Y'know. Back on the Emerald Isle it's suggested that people say things to peoples faces, have a good old scrap and then get pissed together. Unfortunately it appears you have chosen to do this behind the aforementioned tiggys back. Never mind. You'll get the replies you obviously crave through doing so. Ya crafty bugger ya.

In my lengthy experience of these shores tiggy didn't demand anything. In fact. She more often than not was sought out to assist people within these lands to make them better. Something she obviously will no longer be able to do, which is a shame, as she did it well.

What I don't think you're understanding fella is the reason she always gained a position of power is because she was able to handle them and to perform well within them.

I had my differences with her over time. I doubt theres one person who didn't cross swords with her. But her legacy within this lands began with helping build the foundations at both City Hall and on these streets to ensure standards were met that had to be met. It sadly ended in a fashion which can lead to people like you to attempt to tarnish her ability to lead. One which, rightly, will not be allowed to happen. Of that I can give you a 100% guarantee.

So, boyo, you'll argue with me. Disagree with me. But you'll be wrong so you will and as such I won't be drawn in to the petty squabble. I've had my say and thats all I'll say.

Report Post Tip

Top of the morning to you, Brendan.  I'm a native of the Emerald Isle, so understand your cultural understanding.

Thing is, I'm not talking about recent events, of which I know virtually nil.

I'm talking about a legacy that pre-dated that.  And whether, or not, people can see past that controversy? 

Report Post Tip

Drunky returns from a trip to the cemetery where he was paying his respects to his ancestors. One thing he always found important was keeping family traditions alive. During this particular visit to the cemetery, he had a flash of memory. Hadn't someone, long ago, thought up the perfect response to this particular family line's pathetic antics? As he sobered up -- not even this old sot was disrespectful enough to drink in a cemetery -- he recalled the details. Sure enough, upon searching through his attic and old family supplies, Drunky found the old signs that had been professionally printed by the hundred in one of JohnGalt's finest moments of clarity.

The old sot returned to the scene of the speech with flask in one hand and picket sign in the other. In clear, bold text for all to see, he stood pronouncing to the world:

Do Not Feed The Troll

Report Post Tip

Look, Cretin (Lucretta?!).

By your own boorish standards, you come unstuck.  Nobody had participated in the discussion for quite some time.  Those that did were quickly and  dealt with, using logic and fact.  And then you come along, using cliche to try and get some attention.

It is pitiful...  Pitiful.

Nobody was "feeding the troll", you just needed to feel important, like your erstwhile Master, yes?

Report Post Tip

tiggy was a real bitch.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Your legacy series is stupid and biased. Considering your legacy is that of someone with very little credibility I find it ironic that you would write it in the first place. 

Report Post Tip

"

You could start with getting her name right...

tiggy. No capital 

"

Oh thank jesus christ I fucking love you Drunky!

Sex on the beach?

Report Post Tip

Remy, I find your definition of the word irony ironic.

Not one commenter has commented on the substance of this discussion. Therefore my hypothesis remains unchallenged.

Report Post Tip
I would prefer a street musing from the bloodline of Flawed to about 90% of the dull garbage that litters our streets. As of recently, make that almost 100%. In regards to his legacy, he always amused the hell out of me, and he won't soon be forgotten in this world. That may make him notorious as opposed to legendary, but so be it. When's the last time any of these other jackasses have amused any of you out here?
Report Post Tip

JessiePinkman: Sure, I'll bring the blan... schnapps. I'll bring the peach schnapps. 

Why are you looking at me like that?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Legacy of Tiggy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL