Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 03:43:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
RESULTS: Halloween KillFest 2013 Started by: Squishy on Nov 01, '13 00:38

http://mafiareturns.com/comps/killfest_2013/

You guys kicked ass!  I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did, it was a blast!

Sooo, shall we do it again next year?

Report Post Tip

indeed yes. i had a blast on today and last night.

Report Post Tip

Even though I missed out on a great portion of this event it was awesome!! Would love to see this happen again next year.

Report Post Tip

its a good event i did enjoy it please do it again next year :D

Report Post Tip

I didn't do too bad but I'll do much better next year ;D

Report Post Tip

Absolutely fantastic event; great fun considering it was only cooked up about 3 days ago - very smooth. My only criticism was that it did feel a little stale and 'grindy' after a while, I really felt like I was flagging towards the end (though maybe that's not a bad thing - the more dedicated people got more from it!) that said, I think a cool option next year would be to do it in rounds. You'd still get rewarded for your overall input but maybe the top X performers from each round would get a little something too - and that way people who are out with their kids/parties can still compete with the people who can be around all day.

Another cool idea (which a few people have mentioned variants of) would be to have some bounties secret until the death of the trick or treater; or even trick or treaters having varied health from 2-6 shots, just to spice things up a bit.

Either way, a fun day. I enjoyed it lots, thanks!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I thought it was Great!  Thanks and Please do!

Report Post Tip
So who was #1 I wanna praise your badassness lol
Report Post Tip

Overall it was fun and i must agree with Cantona it did get a little stale after awhile and doing it with rounds would be a fantastic idea.

Also i would like the idea of hidden bounties and varied health i would like to thank all those that helped set it up on very short notice.

Thank you all and Squishy well done <3

Report Post Tip

I think rounds of some sort would help 

Report Post Tip
Cheers to the people that came up with the profile pics and names of the Trick or Treaters. Funny stuff
Report Post Tip

I must admit as a family man with a job my only relief was the other half was going out so i could play and work this afternoon to get some points in.  Rounds would work better for me as 6-12 and 12-6 would of been great tmes for me to grind it out but maybe as well make the targets need different numbers of hits as could predict people waiting to snipe rewards

Report Post Tip

It was an interesting comp but I'd rather see something different next year.

Would have been much more fun to see zombie crews aka NOC crews we could have warred against as a family or something else. It was interesting and fun but it could use some tweaking

Report Post Tip

Would have been better if I could have participated in it, coupled with it being a weekday, work and all the activities I couldn't enjoy it for shit. I had about 20 or so minutes and it seemed like it could have been fun.

Unless the rounds start as soon as the other ends, I want nothing to do with them. With everything going on from work to it being Halloween, I'd be really pissed off if I had a spare 20-30 minutes and 10+ was wasted for being in between rounds.

Report Post Tip

One of the real treats for me was seeing friends immortalized as some of the Tricker Treaters. That made the whole event for me, being able to see them get some recognition (or notoriety if you prefer). All-in-all a spooktacular success.

Report Post Tip

I believe the effort was worth the reward received so I am very happy with this event. I don't think rounds are needed because it seemed to me it was about whatever effort you put in you got rewarded for it. If you could be on 2hrs or 24hrs you got rewarded for that time and effort. It wasn't about being no.1 and who gets no.1 gets some cool prizes. no.1's prize was the reward for all the effort they put in which is over 50 kills(+ xp) which in my opinion for 24 hrs of work is worth it. As the admins said it was about how many hits you got in will determine how much xp and gun skill increase you get. We were not really versing each other because there were enough targets to go around I don't think I had to struggle to find one. So well done to no.1 and everyone else.

I prefer this kind of reward vs effort than previous vday or jail comps in my opinion. I know some people in jail comps stayed up 24hrs and pretty much got nothing except some xp. In this comp it wasn't about the place you came and more about the effort you put in.

So I would love to see this again and more comps like it.

Thank you Admins.

Report Post Tip
Definitely a fun contest! Many thanks to Squishy and Enkindle for putting this together for us.
Report Post Tip

Was a fun contest , thank you Squishy and Enkindle 

Report Post Tip

again next year? Hell yes!

Round? i think not. with this system, your reward is determined by how much you put in. i like that

I wouldn't mind seeing some varients in the HP of the targets, as well as i like what someone said about hiding some bounties.

Report Post Tip

on a similar not, i think that it would be worth it to keep an eye on whose online where, because on more then one occasion, i was wading through piles of targets in, say PH, looking for a single CH target. I wouldn't mind seeing some targets move according to whose online, or possibly simply at random.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: RESULTS: Halloween KillFest 2013
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL