Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:46:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
tha_hustla - Tribute Started by: UlricRebusDupeoMusic on Sep 15, '07 04:07
UlricRebusDupeoMusic staggers out onto the streets, the rings around his eyes wet from the tears he has shed. He isn't ashamed to grieve; in fact he is proud that he felt so close to such a great man. He decides he has to grant everyone else the opportunity to share in the life of a Mafia god, tha_hustla.

tha_hustla was only with us for a short time before the lords of our lands deemed him dishourable. However, this didn't stop the ambitious Gangster from gracing us with his presence and perhaps more importantly teaching us all a lesson, in the art of the hustle.

I for one will miss tha_hustla and I'm certain I'm not alone in this. He vowed to 'hustle ma socks off' and you know what? I think he fucking could have. He was going to 'hustle yo blue suit' straight off BA and I could smell the shit from Brian's pants, all the way over here. He was from the old school, he knew which side his bread was buttered and if it were wrong he would have hustled it all the way to the other.

tha_hustla died as a man without equals, atop the pedestal of Gangsters everywhere, the elite, the epitome of organized crime. I know it's not much tha_hustla, but this is my tribute to you and your remarkable life. Hustle on baby.

Hustle on.

Memorable tha_hustle quotes

- *hustle hustle hustle*

- "ever heard of a hustle to yo face"

- "i cant hear u with a hustle in yo mouf"

- "im gonna hustle this thread right into yo nose holes"

- "u cant stop tha hustlin" *hustles yo blue suit*

- "dont make me hustle yo grandmama"

- "is omerta the sound u make after i hustle yo socks off"

- "no more huggles but lots mo hustles"

These are just some of the insights tha_hustla offered us into a life devoted to the hustle. He had it all, a wide and diverse vocabulary, a powerful delivery, a flawless rhythm and most of all the ability to hustle.

People like this don't grow on trees, but if they did, I'm sure everyone would plant one in their garden.

I could go on forever, such was the gift tha_hustla gave to us, but I won't. I can't. It is too painful. The greatest mobster I've ever witnessed in action has been taken from us.

tha_hustla - *hustle hustle hustle*
Sep 13, '07 14:22 - Sep 15, '07 03:37

UlricRebusDupeoMusic dabs at the tears running down his cheek. He isn't sad anymore, just proud to have known his idol, tha_hustla.
Report Post Tip
Those are of course tha_hustla quotes, I was just too overwhelmed to pronounce it correctly.

RIP big guy.
Report Post Tip
Roberto appears

Bravo man, bra-fuckin-vo.

I only knew this guy a short time, he'd made a promise of more dancing and of course, hustling. The legend will live on, don't you worry about that fair sweet.

I only wish I could have spent one more night in the bar with him.

You were my world, and everything in it.
Report Post Tip
Im going to take a moment now to share with you both a few more quoets.

"my gun hustles like the best hustlas"

"im gonna hustle ya"

And my personal favourite

"i hustle like a king when i hustle them hos"

RIP
Report Post Tip
Bows his head in a moment of silence

He was indeed a great man. I felt closer to him than most. I was actually offered the chance to be a co-hustla, but who could stand shoulder to shoulder with that man as an equal?

I backed away like a dog with his tail between his legs. The offer was enough of an honour.

Wipes a tear away from his eye

I know tha hustla is looking down on us from Heaven, and I'm sure that he hustled St. Peter into letting him pass through the pearly gates.
Report Post Tip
Words cannot describe the despair his death brings me.
Report Post Tip
Ryder appears dressed in black

Well gents here be a few more, i knew him for less than an hour, but these be my hustle moments

"im gonna hustle all day til they shoot me"

"my gun is bad but the hustle is good"

"man im just a poor hustla tryin to live"

"hustlin takes up energy man"

Remamber keep "the hustle" alive
Report Post Tip
u cant stop tha hustlin guys
Report Post Tip
And then you die again... your a fool with peoples emotions :( A FOOL!
Report Post Tip
Fucking A, keep on hustlin...
Report Post Tip
A legend who is not easily forgotten - The death of tha_hustla still brings a tear to my eye.
Report Post Tip
He was a legend alright. Truth about that Syriana.
Report Post Tip
No mo huggles, but lots mo hustles

WHY WERE YOU TAKEN FROM US? There is no justice in this cruel world. This man was a gift to all of us, a blessing to this world of ours, and where is he now? WHERE IS HE?

Buried in the ground...because of some fool and his gun. Some fool who did not recognize true genius when he saw it. Shame on you.

Rest in Peace, tha_hustla. This world is not the same without you in it.
Report Post Tip
I never knew this man but I feel like I missed something special.

I feel saddened that I will never hear of the way of the hustle directly from the sources mouth.

I wonder if we will ever see such a visionary again.
Report Post Tip
What a guy, there hasn't been anyone to come close to his greatness. His hustlin will never be forgoten...
Report Post Tip
I wish a man like this could show up and sweep me off my feet.

A lone tear falls from Briana's face onto her supple breasts
Report Post Tip
HE HAS RETURNED!

Ladies and gentlemen, tha_hustla is back!
Report Post Tip
I detect an imposter.

The real tha_hustla has gone off to hustlin' heaven.
Report Post Tip
Oh my god i had completely forgotten about this guy! What an awsome legend!

"dont make me hustle yo grandmama" <------Is that not the greatest line?!

RIP the hustla, im sure your hustling away somewhere...
Report Post Tip

All is well in the universe - Its taken the good God in the skies what has seemed like eons to bring this individual back to the living life.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to reintroduce tha_hustla!

You've hustled your way straight back into our lives again - and it's a pleasure to have you back.

Swayzak bows and disappears off of the near-lifeless stage

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: tha_hustla - Tribute
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL