Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 00:23:39
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Rest in peace -> The Loop & Black Bottom Started by: Penquin- on Jan 01, '14 13:29

Good morning everyone.....

What happened? I don't know. It's a question currently left unanswered.
Currently there's a rumour going on that we had plans to take down other districts... as you were part of my district or of Viene's district you know thats not true. We have not even once considered to plan to take down any district. If this is really the reason we were killed then it saddens me to say you died over a false rumour that some people foolishly believed. And I wish I could have prevented that. 

Anyways I want to say something to everyone who was part of The Loop and Black Bottom.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your motivation and efforts you put in to making these districts what they became. I'm so sorry you died and that I can't give you a real reason why you died. I just want you to know that I had a good time working with you all.
It's always a challenge building a district, working with new people. I can't speak for Black Bottom in detail but I know The Loop was mostly build by 1st time crewleaders and young upper structures. You guys did amazing and it pains me to see you guys had such a short run to enjoy it.

I wish you all the best, our path may cross again. 

/Penquin

Woooooooooooooooooooosh. 

Report Post Tip
Tis the nature of the beast, meh. Hitters need rewarding, a simple rumour, rightly or wrongly is, should  and can be enough to war!  well played.
Report Post Tip

died over a false rumour that some people foolishly believed

welcome to MR

Report Post Tip

As the young man laughs, covered in his fathers blood...

You know, to kill the threats is one thing but this massacre is surely not needed.

Waves to all the new players who dont even have a gun, or know how to use it...

Report Post Tip

I see a few guys under the rank of Made Man dead and that's it. And I know from conversations that they are experienced players that could be used in a pro-wacking fashion. I hate the idea that people still think there are "innocents" in this world. 

Report Post Tip

As the young man laughs, covered in his fathers blood...

You know, to kill the threats is one thing but this massacre is surely not needed.

Waves to all the new players who dont even have a gun, or know how to use it...

Welcome to the big, cruel world out there. We have all escaped from our mother's bosoms, now we have to face the harsh realities of our existence. Rest in peace to all the fallen.

Report Post Tip

RUP RUP RUP :3

Report Post Tip

i kow all about dying for false reasons it is bull crap but welcome to the New and suck ass MR where people are to trigger happy

and willing  to kill you for breathing to loud. where msot of the time just talking to you cl can get you killed. this place went to

hell.

Report Post Tip

We don't know what to believe here. Every war.. Someone comes with the "Reasons" and the opposing side cries "fakes".. lets move on and build...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would simply like to say rest in peace to my fellow coworkers in The Loop, I hope that someday our paths will cross once more. I do not know what to believe on why or what happened, but I do know this. You all made my first experience in this game a fun one, and one I won't forget, and I thank you all for that. Whilst I do not know much about Black Bottom, I think they deserve to be remembered just as well. If only the details were more clear.

Report Post Tip

There was no plan of any aggression. Black Bottom was wiped out on false accusation. And you believed it.  To all Arcana Famiglia members that died....you all are great. Move on and may your next of kin have a better future...much better than this.

Report Post Tip

I don't believe any official member of the Czylharz family uppercs has commented on a reason yet? Don't assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.

I don't know the reason so I can't give you what I don't have. I'm sorry for many of your losses but you all should know.. This world of ours is quite cut throat. Murder is a daily occurrence. I'm sure a reason will be given in due time.

RIP to the fallen from all both sides.

Report Post Tip

"Rest in peace, indeed."

Cory pulls out a few flyers and begins to pass them around to everyone that has gathered.

Operation VMLTBDD: The #Speakeasy

We have a dungeon...

"Come on, come all, the Speakeasy opens its doors to those not willing to hold a grudge from the events!  If you're willing to start a fresh new life, I'm sure we can help you and set you in the right direction. Sweets is lovely, dashing, and her husband is a big bear grizzlychild. We're recruiting though! Apply within!"

Report Post Tip

New and suck ass MR where people are to trigger happy

Oh man. I'm laughing at that right there. Trigger happy? There were days when people were lucky to be alive a week after getting off the boat, these days we've had people being alive for over a year multiple times. Trigger happy isn't exactly what I would call this environment that we currently live in.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

trigger happs is exactly what i would call it these days theres been 4 wars in the past 3 weeks, my family has been around for over a decade and i dont recall any families being this trigger happy

Report Post Tip

As much as I hate to admit it, Marshall is right. In a family or not, if you lived more than a week, you were considered lucky. It's a little more "war mongering" than trigger happy. 

Report Post Tip

yeah war mongering for sure

Report Post Tip

War happens it is a part of this life , no matter if the reasons given are legitamite or not war is just a part of the game no use complaining it's a new life leave the past in the past take it on the chin and move the fuck on.

Atrocity hands out weed for everyone

I agree with Atrocity. Whats done is done. War and death is part of our living. Though I have always favored business, my bloodline has long accepted that death can knock on your door any time. The reason for this senseless bloodshed may be hard to accept for others,but shit do happen.

Report Post Tip

For the most part, this is an incredibly UN trigger happy environment, CubantasticPete.

The wars we've seen of late have, for the most part, been wars that have brewed over a fairly long period of time, or wars necessitated by other wars and parts of alliances and the like.

I'm not sure about this latest one. The information I've had about it is quite disjointed still and I look forward to hearing a proper explanation of events in the near future from those districts taking action.

If you want to point the finger at something that there is perhaps too much of these days, perhaps take a good long look at some of the allied groups we've seen. Too much alliance can lead to painful stagnation and sometimes to weak reasons for taking certain actions.

Anyway. This isn't really the correct place for that type of discussion, it's a topic for another time.

Rest in peace, the fallen of the Loop and of Black Bottom. Penquin, you'll be missed babe. From the days of singing love songs to you in the streets to finally seeing you take over the Loop and make it your own, you've been one sexy bird through and through.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rest in peace -> The Loop & Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL