Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 03:02:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The death of Vincenzo Started by: -Assassin- on Jan 03, '14 17:51

Assassin approaches a gathering crowd and steps on his soap box. after clearing his throat he begins to speak. 

" Good afternoon ladies and Gentlemen. Earlier today i was forced to make a sad but very difficult decision. since the beginning of teh competition we have been trying to unify the district of Brooklyn. This included us trying to share a SR doc for the entire district. It came to my attention that VincenzoBonanno was lying on SR's. I contacted teh other crew leaders and showed them the logs. we all agreed that this was a problem that needed to be solved. None of us wanted any bloodshed but we felt that since he was willing to lie to us on a SR that he could not be trusted. After we concluded our talk i approached teh Godfather council about the issue and we were given the go ahead to remove him before 23:59 game time."

Assassin takes out a cigarette and lights it....

"Today is a sad day for Brooklyn as i did not want any bloodshed to happen in the first place. I am putting a protection order out for the remaining members of Vincenzo's crew good for 7 days, so that they may have time to find a home of their choosing."

Assassin steps down from his soap box and goes to visit Vicenzo's funeral to pay his respects. 

Report Post Tip

There are so many things wrong with this I have no idea where to begin. I guess my first question would be, do you now speak for the rest of the leaders of Brooklyn or is this a personal speech. I would like to see some confirmation from others before I take your word.

Report Post Tip
Glad to see the city head has stepped forward and informed the masses of what occured. You've taken a bold step here, may it pay of greatly for you.
Report Post Tip

I agree with ragnorak bold move you did tho but you have balls to come out to the streets and to give these lovely people the answers so manly of you assassin..Never or less I wish you and the city of Brooklyn luck tho....

Report Post Tip

Second question here. What authority do you have to enforce said protection order? If someone from outside of Brooklyn were to shoot one of those members what would be your action and response to that?

Report Post Tip

Michaelis over hears Assassin speaking and realizes that he completely skipped over an important detail.

I just want to make it clear, the list of Vincenzo's members includes the following people:

Derge, Emeralds, KarmaKazi, and Razor_Blade_Veronica.

Report Post Tip

I think that very much depends on whether he can demonstrably indicate that he is the city head and is viewed as such by his peers in Brooklyn, Blizzard. Ragnar, Crow, WiggleButt and Roque have all seen themselves authed in a manner of different ways but ultimately they are accepted as their district heads; if Assassin can show he has the public backing of Anselmo, Heat and Ochoa then I see no reason why he should not receive the same treatment.

Whether they will accept him is another matter. As others have mentioned, it's a bold move here and one that I can applaud; but ultimately there's no climbing down from this now. The declaration of a protection order and the indication that another Leader in Brooklyn was expected to answer to Assassin are both indicators that he he considers himself the district head, and both statements that cannot easily be retracted.

The stage is set!

Report Post Tip

Apologies, I am still using the phrases city head and district head pretty interchangeably. I am an old fart who is stuck in their ways; I naturally mean district head.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What's game? What's SR?

Honestly what the fuck?
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

I believe SR stands for Shot Records, I could be mistaken. 

Report Post Tip

Since the beginning of teh competition we have been trying to unify the district of Brooklyn...

Unifying a district takes time, it is a question of building up trust, which leads us to...

It came to my attention that VincenzoBonanno was lying on SR's. I contacted teh other crew leaders and showed them the logs. we all agreed that this was a problem that needed to be solved. None of us wanted any bloodshed but we felt that since he was willing to lie to us on a SR that he could not be trusted..."

Shot reports are very personal and unless you are part of the same family, no one will reveal their SR to an outsider, and certainly not when it's among the first topics in a discussion.
What did the logs show? Him refusing to open his books for someone who had sworn to kill him and Paul_klint? Did you offer to show him your SR?
Is your district sharing the same RIA sheet? Perhaps those terms should be filled before asking for transparency.

Here is a theory:
Approaching someone that your father have had a grudge with due to his ties [being RHM] to Paul_klint [whom you had sworn to go rogue and kill] and claiming that you want to unify the district as a mean to justifying your actions, sounds like still ongoing revenge.

Report Post Tip
Thanks for clearing that up champ.
Report Post Tip

Dr-Evil, I believe "game time" is some strange system they use in Brooklyn to tell time. It works quite differently from the standard time, their hours seem to last longer than ours. That Phil Anselmo fella was supposed to move into his own Brooklyn HQ an hour after I heard him yapping around town about it, but it seems to be much longer when using the time system we use in Corktown, Detroit. So, I can only assume this "game time" is related to that. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
I need to know more about these game times and SRs. Can we please sit down on the nearest milk crates and be informed of these things.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

I will put this short and sweet, -Assassin- and Brooklyn didn't trust Vincenzo and removed him, doesn't matter if over a sr or a mail.  If you don't trust someone it will eek away and affect a city functioning is that simple.  We have seen bigger take downs with less excuse over 3rd hand rumours and suggestion and less attention given in the past.

This is how simple it is, when this district set up i said would be blood and is nice to prove i was right, but at the same time is democracy, delegation, co-operation.  We can sit here complaining the negatives and positives of the day but this is what was expected by many when this started and still time for the competition for more twists and turns.

Report Post Tip

Cory approaches the scene and gives a small cough into his mittens before waving them around in the cold weather.

"However, I have a question!"

"It came to my attention that VincenzoBonanno was lying on SR's."

"It came to your attention? How exactly did you figure this out within the little time that this contest was open? I'm not going to say anything bad about Bonanno, because I've known him to be a hard worker and very loyal to those he works with. I do have to question whether this man really lied, or if you're just calling him a liar for sake of looking better. How exactly did this come about?"

Cory nods his head to Assassin and offers a cigar, patiently waiting for a response.

"Also, mate. You've had Godfathers comment you. You don't have to answer or respond to any of the others, but I'd really like to see you comment back to the Godfathers that took their time to approach this speech."

Report Post Tip

i agree and i apologize Cory Chase. I have been dealing with other things so it completely slipped my mind to even check on the thread. I had it confirmed by someone who had access to the SR doc and told me what the true numbers were.  He even told her that he did it. I would be more than happy to discuss the issue in private with you if you would like but i dont think i should publicize the issue any further than what it already has. 

in reguards to the Godfathers who posted, i spoke with BTSP in private before, during, and after the thread was posted.  I'm more than happy to speak with Cantona in private if he would like but i would like to avoid anymore discussion on the matter in the public forums if at all possible.

Report Post Tip
Scratches his head. What are forums?
Report Post Tip

I have a question,

This has nothing to do with Phil setting up and needing room in the district does it?

It all just happened so fast, Phil setup. Assassin shoots Vincenzo.

Interesting, I have to say. Good luck fellas.

Report Post Tip

The thing is Assassin despite everything, all of this happened because of you. Had you not gone ahead and authed Phil_Anselmo, there could have been peace in Brooklyn. Why did you go ahead and auth him when there were already four crews set up? The way I see it you wanted to start this. You were looking for an excuse to shoot Vincenzo and you finally had it. Even better was when an unwise person just had to go and play into your little games and get you the information you needed to place the blame else where. See, after that and setting your LH up you had a way out. You could freely kill Vincenzo without violating the competition rules AND a scape goat.

Be honest with us now, how long were you really planning Vincenzo's death? How long really? I've heard rumors you were planning this long before this day, it just wasn't until today that you could make your move what with Phil making Made today and all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The death of Vincenzo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL