Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:09:23
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Kuku Comes Out! Started by: Morrissey on Jan 06, '14 20:42

Friends,

For some time I have kept a very low profile in this community.  I have watched bullets fly, leaders fall and, upsettingly, I have watched the Streets die.

The Streets are the very fabric of this society.  Recently, a person came to these very Streets with an axe to grind, a monkey on his back and a desire for attention.  What is his name?  I will not divulge that, because this is about substance, not personalities.

Now, Where Was I

Oh yes.  This fellow pops up grubbing for some attention.  So what does he do?  Does he discuss the recent war?  Nope.  Does he hypothesise about what went down and who was responsible?  No.  Why not?  He doesn't know.  Why not?  He's not informed.  Why not?  He hasn't spent a life time amassing contacts, informants and friends in high places.

It's clear that he's after Kuku's Crown as King of the Streets.  Well, it's his if he can work for it.  But to do that, he'll have to do better.

Can he do better?  I'm not so sure.

What do you think?  When it comes to keeping the Streets alive, who's better than Kuku?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Who is better than Kuku at keeping the streets alive? Simple. WiggleButt. Just ask him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $300,000 Tip

WiggleButt, are you King of the Streets?

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets Dante stops at a corner to listen to a man speak, could it really be...It had been a while since Dante had walked these streets but well somethings changed and others, they just stayed the same. Pulling out a packet smokes he lights one up and heads off in search of the nearest bar.

Report Post Tip

Dante_B!

Come hither, I want to talk to you.

What do you have to offer this community?  Huh?  Barfly?  Huh? What have you done that's good?  It's easy to criticise, it's hard to do.  It's hard to do and that's why you don't.

Now,Where Was I...

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi lurches over to Morrissey.

If he is the king, he has abandoned his role. Maybe he's busy getting some work done, there can never be enough wiggle. 

Curiosity washes over her face for a quick second as she ponders where WiggleButt gets all that junk to put in his trunk. Has he been stealing the fat from her victims. She'd have to deal with that later, for now there were much more pressing issues at hand.

Kuku/Morrissey, you said that you've watched bullets fly, people die and the streets die too? That's a bit repetitive if you ask me. Which you did ask me. The streets are fairly alive, but all you have to offer them is a jab at a member of our community, claim you aren't going to call him out and then do. People will call me a fool to think that you could do better, but really, is this the best you've got? The crown isn't that easy to claim, or what you claim, reclaim. 

Report Post Tip

Morrissey

Oh no you mistake me, I wasn't critizing anything, in all fairness i gotta say the fact your back out here that shows determination.

Carry on indeed!

Report Post Tip

Tokyo, I did ask you, in a round about sort of way.  I'm surprised you had time to discuss, given the sheer size of your crew, but I think you for your contribution.

Now, to the points you made.

Think this is all I have to offer?

Think that some things should go unchallenged?

Think this is the best I've got?

What do you think the best looks like?

Report Post Tip

Coming out of the closet or? 

:P

Report Post Tip

There was no room in the closet, Atrocity, you were there.  And a little fellow, and some roller skates.

Report Post Tip

The streets have been more actively lately than in the last few years.. so as usual Kuku you speak a load of shit.

Report Post Tip

"The streets have been more actively lately"

Dude, that is some silly assed word play.

Do you need help?

Report Post Tip
KuKu keeping the streets alive, is the same as putting a rose in motor oil. Sure its funny for a while, but it dies soon enough, just like everything kuku has done.
Report Post Tip
""The streets have been more actively lately"

Dude, that is some silly assed word play.

Do you need help?"

Looks fine to me, do you need help?
Report Post Tip

Are you named after a riot that you participated in?

I'm sure it looks fine to you, but it is silly assed word play.  Nonsense, in fact.

Report Post Tip

Tokyo looks behind her as if she would be able to see her headquarters. She turns and speaks to Morrissey again.

You "think" me for my contributions. StoneWall may be correct, I think you do need help.

How very kind of you to bring attention to my new criminal family. All publicity is good publicity, right? Don't get me wrong here Morrissey, this isn't me defending myself against what you've said. You are completely right, I have a very small crew of fun loving criminals and fans of the undead. Unless your point of calling me out on that was to remind me that I'm a crew leader and have no place on the streets? That I should be spending the majority of my time approaching every new face that I see on the streets. I'd personally rather contribute to our "dead" streets than wreck myself on recruiting. 

Nothing should go unchallenged. That's exactly why I graced you with my wonderful presence. You can thank me latter. Is this the best you've got? I don't know, but you claim you have better. I'd like to see that than this drivel. It's pathetic. If you've got better show us better. Show us what you truly have to offer, don't waste our time listening to talk about nothing. Do yourself a favor, don't waste your own time talking about nothing. I'll let you know what is the best when you've impressed me. 

Report Post Tip

Tokyo,

First of all thank you for nurturing a future human rights leader.  Your dedication to the rights of your fellow men is inspiring.  Keep him alive and healthy, he will do great things.

To the "content" of what you spilled  into my shoes - who mentioned recruiting?  Not me, you did.  Projecting much?  You have a tiny little crew, yes, but you have Stonewall in it, an Earner.  So that's alright then.

Why would I thank you for anything you've said?  Your actions, in nurturing and protecting a future human rights leader is to be applauded, but he's clearly the words, ideas, actions and brains of the outfit.  I'm not sure what you do.  Do you dance?

I talk about what I talk about , and people listen and talk back.  It's called conversation.

Try a little less.

Report Post Tip

Rottweiler is walking calmly down the streets and hears a bunch of bull shit being spat from one person to another

For some time I have kept a very low profile in this community.  I have watched bullets fly, leaders fall and, upsettingly, I have watched the Streets die.

"pure and simple. You want the streets to come alive then post a thread worth someones time rather than whining about the lack of street presence. enough said"

letting out a small growl at Morrissey Rottweiler trots away in search for another cat to eat.

Report Post Tip

An interesting take, Rottweiler. You accuse him of not being worth anyone's time when he's been standing here for less than 5 hours and gathered a more considerable crowd around him than everyone bar two other speakers I can see down the Street!

Report Post Tip

Cantona,

I am not accusing him of not being worth someones time, It is my opinion that this particular thread is a waste of time. To me it sounded more like whining and bitching about the lack of street posting than anything.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku Comes Out!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL