Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:01:02
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Internal Strife Within Started by: Anarchy on Jan 08, '14 05:17

The reason why Aaron_Mckeever was not for power. It was already decided earlier I was head of Staten Island, after this was decided I got a lovely message from Sonny that he wanted to talk to me.

It turns out that a majority of The Forty Thieves were going to leave Aaron including his Left and Right hand men they were unhappy that they paid mostly for their forts and Aaron did nothing but flirt with female members of his crew and didn't trust his two top men.

So, I had to put myself in Aarons shoes and think what would I do if mostly all I worked for, my whole family deciding to leave me?

It's not hard to think that in a situation like that, that you'd hunt your previous members or hurt the crews they've already prepared to join.

I did this to ensure that no damage would come to Staten Island or New York this wasn't for power I did not see Aaron as a threat at all.

It just unfortunately had to be done to make sure no harm comes to Staten Island.

Report Post Tip
Looks like if you can get Ochea to fall in line and accept that you're the head honcho in Staten Island, you just might win this contest, or whatever we're calling it at this point.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Sandman,

Ochoa is his auth, i doubt there will be an issue there.

Report Post Tip

Ochoa is also Anarchys former RH, which helps the working relationship, even if was originally gonna be outside SI for auth.  I won't lie, it was expected to have bloodshed from start and thanks for coming out to talk to us Anarchy.  As much as diplomacy has a limit, when hands turn on a leader is never good for business.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for clarifying. Then it would appear that he did win the contest! Congrats!

Best wishes to Ochea as well. If I can offer any advice, it would be keep your Right and Left hands happy. Could end badly for you should Anarchy's crew start looking more appealing to them. If that was in fact the reason Aaron_McKeever was taken out. I of course would have no reason to believe that wasn't the fact, and even if I did who would care. But if wasn't the reason, and it was all bullshit, I suppose in the end it's all the same anyhow so congrats on winning either way?

Hmmm, a Crewleader whose hands did all the work and earned all the money, while he spent his days flirting with females, this all sounds so familiar... was Aaron_McKeever by chance a descendant of LudariusCane?
Report Post Tip

If I can offer any advice, it would be keep your Right and Left hands happy. Could end badly for you should Anarchy's crew start looking more appealing to them.

Sandman,

I am actually insulted that you would even insinuate that this could even happen to Ochoa. My bloodlines and Ochoa's go back a long ways. I have served with this man on more than one occasion and if the tables were flipped and circumstances were different, i would be in his crew serving with him again. There is no doubt in my mind of that guys's leadership abilities and I know of at least 1 other who if he was here would speak highly of him as well. When i needed something, Ochoa was there, every single fucking time. So i have no doubt that his crew members will stand behind him loyally and help him on his road to success. 

Report Post Tip
Ok, well my remark about Ochea certainly wasn't meant to insult you Rottweiler, as I don't know anything about the guy. Or you for that matter. I would have given the same piece of free advice to anyone in his position. Even if I did know the individual. So don't take it personal friend.
Report Post Tip

oh lord goodfealls head of Staten Island i never thought i see this day. glad i went to dt.  Aaron_Mckeever was piss understood

that was what i was told and you did it for a power trip so i don't know i just  glad i  don't have to deal with it. rest in pease

Aaron_Mckeever

Report Post Tip

iam sorry i am hlaf a sleep. i did not read this right my bad.  damn i need to sleep more .]latters people

Report Post Tip
I personally think this is all getting out of hand theres to much bloodshed in this thing of ours. The reasons behind his death should have been dealt with differently in my personnal opinon maybe wanting him to step down first of all then if didn't let the bullet fly. But that is my personnal opinon like i said im not here judging just giving my input as i feel like to many people die without even having there say.

Stafford heads to the cafe before doing his normal daily duties
Report Post Tip

Galvani clears his throat.

I have to agree with Stafford. In this type of situation both sides should be heard out instead of rushing to the gun. You two could have made an agreement. So what if his family was leaving him, you can not assume he will want vengeance. Maybe some small talk could have been held and if the agreement wasn't settled, you could then easily off the guy. And this too is my opinion, I speak with an open mind. I acknowledge that this was for protection for your city and I respect that. But it could have been handled a different way. 

Report Post Tip

and Aaron did nothing but flirt with female members of his crew

Sounds like Numbers4Glory is duping.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy,

Thanks for coming to the streets to bring this to the masses. I applaud your decision and know it was a hard one.
I simply have one question. Did you confront Mr. McKeever? Did his RHM and LHM make it known to Mr. McKeever they weren't happy.

Was there another way around this other than death? Was Mr. McKeever asked to step down?

I always think death is the last option. I hope the man was given options.

Anyways, nice job mate and I hope you the best.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI raises an eyebrow after hearing Skorpeon's words,

"I think I have quite a few logs of your ancestors being some of the more liberal blood shedders in recent history. I can understand a change of heart is possible but are you seriously suggesting he should've confronted a man he had intent to kill over that intent? Or that people who felt the need to go to an outside source for help should have confronted a man over this? I choose to believe one doesn't just wake up one day and determine the only place they can go to for help is outside of their HQ. He showed trust in his hands by making them hands, that trust only goes so far. Giving a man options in that situation usually just creates Rogues, why leave that possibility out there when he's in a position where he needs to show full control of his district?"

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the question Skorpeon.

I did Look at all outcomes and possibilities and felt that by eliminating Aaron it would cause the least amount of damage and deaths in total. 

It also took about an hour of him Left Hand Man convincing me, while I was talking to his Right Hand Man and a few crew members who were awake at the time, they agreed that they had loyalties to the hands and not to Aaron himself. 

I felt that, if I asked Aaron to just step down, he could of gotten friends to pro him while he takes pot shots at my crew members, or his own that left him which could of caused more damage then what I wanted. I simply felt that the risks were too great to ignore because the LHM and RHM admitted they have been talking about leaving him for a few days and today was the day they were.

I did not want to simply risk Staten Island or anyone in it and felt the best reason for me to do so, was by eliminating Aaron.

Report Post Tip

I am actually insulted that you would even insinuate that this could even happen to Ochoa.

IF it can happen to one it can happen to another. 

Thank you for taking the time to inform us all Anarchy. It was nice to actually read a reason for once.

Taking a bottle of rum from a nearby person Danger skips off happily to drink.

Report Post Tip
I understand your concerns Anarchy and the reasons behind what you did. I just don't see why in this thing of ours we always have to result death i still think it could of been resolved in other ways and maybe just approaching Aaron talking to him could of solved the issue alone but i know that it could of made it worse but theres two sides to every story. In regards to his RH and LH did they ever mention to Aaron these issues as im guessing Aaron had no clue that this was coming. But as i said before im not judging just asking questions.
Report Post Tip

Well, knowing Aaron pretty well, he is a pretty well kind mannered man. Not saying he wouldn't have rogued, but I dont think he would have.

If anything he would be angry, but not rogue.

However, you made your decision as head of the district and I congratulate you for it.

Report Post Tip

It was a risk I was not willing to take, Skorpeon. At the end of the day I feel and still believe what I did cause minimal damage to Staten Island and New York as a whole.

Report Post Tip

hearing more interesting talk, Rottweiler comes back out to the same street that he had visited the night before.

I have been doing some serious thinking. Im not accusing Anarchy of anything so before anyone jumps to that conclusion im nipping that in the bud. We ahave seen thing like this happen on more than one occasion. Could these reasons  be a cover up for what seems to be a successful Power play? I will back this up with what this looks at from my perspective. 

1. One of the very people that was involved in the recent uprising in Staten, who happened to be the LHM to the late Aaron_Mckeever, is now Anarchy's RHM (bare in mind Anarchy had a convo in a private booth at the coffee shop with my father about this exact same thing, and even went as far as to complain to the Godfather council about it, seems a bit hypocritical dont you think?).

2. To my knowledge, there was no option to step down peacefully for Aaron_Mckeever, just a pine box.

3. Anarchy and Aaron_Mckeever were the only 2 CL's left in Staten, someone has to take Godfather eventually right? 

so Anarchy this i have to ask you. If he is willing to turn on Aaron, what makes you think he wont turn on you?

Having made his point Rott lights a cigar while awaiting his answer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Internal Strife Within
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL