Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:36:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Money Where the Mouth Is: Kukus vs WhereWasI Started by: Morrissey on Jan 11, '14 14:23

Friends,

I am of the Kuklinski bloodline.  Recently, an upstart who calls himself WhereWasI has challenged me on these very Streets.

I say to him, let you, the peon masses, decide who is truly worthy of a title.

Therefore I suggest the following format:

WWI accepts the challenge by signing this document.

We then commence battle using the written word.

You, the great unhosed, then tip the  writer of the best words.

The winner is the won who amasses the greatest amount of cash.  The loser has to hand over the monies to the winner.

Are you ready for this challenge, WWI?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

"I won't play your stupid games. If tipping means shit it's just gonna come down to you getting some idiot to tip for you anonymously multiple times so it appears to be multiple people after you sell some amount of CDs that you think will guarantee your victory."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $400,001 Tip

And we shall call it Retards-R-Us?

So little thought goes into each of your posters Kuku. Except... "how can I get the public to give me money... So I can waste it on the hitlist?"

Where as WhereAmI actually does put effort into his speeches. He has already won.

Report Post Tip

Joe Donnelly, are you like James Connelly, but without the bravery, intelligence, wit and leadership skills.

Runnin' scared, WhereWasI??

Report Post Tip

Never did I think I would see the day where the man who is so adamant that people should be willing to back up their words and actions would swerve such an opportunity as this. An opportunity to back up his claims against the Kuku bloodline.

I am more than willing to act as the intermediate for this competition (or you could appoint someone else of higher standing) to take the money from those who wish to tip and a mob mail sent to that person to explain the reason for the 'tip'

I know there is still a chance that you could manipulate this but we are in the mob after all. I would expect nothing less.

Report Post Tip

Well, WhereWasI, put your mouth where the money is?

Report Post Tip

"I'm not going to build his bank account. If he wants to have a logical debate I'll happily do it, but this is just a pathetic grab for money and a system that will allow him to warp the results."

Report Post Tip

"Oh and I don't know you Brendan, so of course I wouldn't accept some random individual stepping in after calling me out to join this to be the impartial judge."

Report Post Tip

Morrissey, You have no idea who I am or what my bloodline has accomplished thought my time on these shores, I'm sure more then a handful of accomplished Mafioso could vouch for my skills in more then just bravery, intelligence, wit and leadership.

You are a mere baby compared to my skills. 

The only thing I am considered to be lacking in.... is good fortune.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI, do I seem omnipotent to you?

Report Post Tip

This is why I offered you the choice of using someone of a higher standing. There are quite a few people out there who would be perfect for this role. But the choice is entirely yours. If you do not wish to take him on then fair enough.

Report Post Tip

"No you seem afraid of a real discussion and need another side show. If you want a debate just pick a topic, I'll let you pick, but I'm not bringing others into this. The rest can simply hear what we say and form their own opinions. I won't leave you room to pull another stupid stunt."

"I will take the lout on Brendan, just given he doesn't try to make another stupid stage show followed by him throwing credits around."

Report Post Tip

I am not afraid of any kind of discussion kidda. I am sure we will find over time there are debates we will have over a variety of issues. As it stands I do not have anything I wish to debate about. I am very much reactionary in my words in the Streets. I see topics and either respond to them or form a new discussion out of something I have seen.

I am not, as such, any part of this. Am I? I just offered a solution to an issue you placed forward. One you do not feel is adequate for you to participate.

I am not aware I have pulled any stunts in these Streets? Or were you referring to Morrissey?

Report Post Tip
Jan 11, 14:59:30

****** has tipped you $100,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Report Post Tip

"The original comment was for him... not you Brendan. Only the follow up part was for you. I only mentioned your name so people would know the second part was just for you."

Report Post Tip

Yes, WhereWasI, when addressing someone, it is useful to use their name.

Basic, Son.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Considering the standard back and forth you've established by putting our names in the title, I think it's proper to assume most comments will be directed from one to the other."

Report Post Tip

"Now stop grabbing for attention by taking conversations elsewhere you attention whore. Pick one spot and stay there or I'll speak with the cleaners about having this crap removed as spam."

Report Post Tip

The cleaners?  Do you mean the Plumbers?  Spam?  What are you talking about?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"The gods that come through and remove pointless discussions."

"Now back to the main fucking point. Pick your topic and stop dodging. You will eventually have to answer questions if you wish to prove you have any talent as an orator."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Money Where the Mouth Is: Kukus vs WhereWasI
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL