Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:06:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Money Where the Mouth Is: Kukus vs WhereWasI Started by: Morrissey on Jan 11, '14 14:23

"Seeing as you're dodging for the point of getting a crowd or something stupid, I'll give you until 23:00 tomorrow (January 12th) to pick and prepare your topic because I don't have all day to wait for you and I don't care if you spend 24 hours getting ready for the discussion, you probably have no logical thinking capacity."

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI, my talents are obvious.  Look at the views and comments that I command.

Assess my reputation.  Then assess yours.  Following the assessment, you will understand that you're an ass, with a mean T.

That's assessment, Mr Ass Mean T.

I'm going to call you Mr Ass from now on.  Because you're an ass.  Following an assessment, it's obviousl

who are you?  Who Are You?  WHO ARE YOU?

You are Mr Ass.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"I'm waiting for your choice of discussion."

"Stop dodging, it's pathetic and obvious."

Report Post Tip

OK, Mr Ass

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Jan 11, 15:49:04 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Jan 11, 15:52:48 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Report Post Tip
Well it's apparent neither of you has the testicular fortitude to have it out with each other. It's for the best whilst the kuku line is up there with the worst of the miserable attempts at being a mafia member he walks all over the line of WherewasI when it comes to the streets.

WWI you are wise to avoid this battle no one can beat a clown at entertaining the masses
Report Post Tip

"That's a cute way of calling me into his way Romeo by playing with my pride. Tell me, Romeo. Since you've decided to come out here. What in the hell does tipping have to do with winning an argument? Why should I let a system easy to cheat and manipulate have any merit in an argument or discussion? There is none... and based on the old Hit List bit on Prem he stockpiles CDs and could easily just sell a bunch again and use someone to pump his own money in and take all the money he and I make skewing the system in his favor. So why not just have an open argument? What advantage do I get from a contest with no defined outside judge, so that each and every listener is a judge themselves? I want people to see the clown for what it is, not give it a brand new stage to do everything but face the questions it's afraid to answer."

Report Post Tip

Nice rhetorical questions WWI.

We don't need a debate to judge either of you, the vast majority of the populace will already have the measure of both of you. So starting something new is irrelevant.

He challenged you, you bottled it.

You challenged him, he bottled it.

Simples

Report Post Tip

Well it's apparent neither of you has the testicular fortitude to have it out with each other.

"My questions are only rhetorical if that line has no meaning. I'm not going to handcuff myself to start a debate and my 'testicular fortitude' has nothing to do with refusing to step into a challenge that has been labeled a debate but designed to see who can beg, bribe, or cheat better."

Report Post Tip
Jan 11, 18:05:45 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Jan 11, 18:04:42 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Jan 11, 18:03:59 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
  Jan 11, 17:37:09 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

What in the hell does tipping have to do with winning an argument? It tends to show people like what you are saying

Why should I let a system easy to cheat and manipulate have any merit in an argument or discussion? A simple control put in place like what Desmand offered and your argument becomes totally flawed. The Desmand offering strips the cheat and manipulate offering when you throw it into the following point. Any tips made regarding the "debate" are payable to the relevant persons crew leader.

For someone who has clearly come to the streets claiming to be full of ideas, today you are showing that you lack them but would rather spend your time picking fault in others contributions.

Report Post Tip

"The most liked statements aren't ever the most intelligent ones. I'm out here to promote thought, not hype, and it's moronic to think that a legitimate discussion statement will get much of anything without a bunch of unnecessary bits to hype it up."

"There is no simple control when dealing with an idiot looking to win by any way but the one intended, that's all his bloodline has ever done so I won't pretend it's a legitimate option."

"As for calling out my ideas, I've given one. One that gives me no advantage. I shouldn't have to offer to handcuff myself more than I have to prove I'm the better speaker. I'm also wondering what contributions you're speaking of because Desmand isn't in this discussion and I don't recall which ones you didn't specify. I'd be happy to justify myself should you provide said contributions."

You have tipped WhereWasI the amount of $300,000 for their post.

Looks like your losing Kuku, whats new

Report Post Tip

Kuku is simple minded he thinks if 5 people say Kuku is good, then he must be good at talking in the street. The fact he had to try and create a contest to win is typical kuku style.

I want premeir dead- logic wait for me to die, take credit

Im going to kill premeir- logic wait for premeir to die, shoot him at goomba

I want to be the best ever- Logic suck at life

I can kill anyone- die over 356 times

Im the best at everything- you become kuku

Im just sad to say that when my blood finally came flowing back into these streets, i figured you would still be decent for a laugh. Maybe i changed... actually lets end it on that kuku.

Its not you, its me.

Im sorry i couldnt stay a 15 year old boy forever, i know how much fun you had, but im sorry bud.

Grow up :)

Prem, Goonies never say die..

See you in IRC Avenue
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Money Where the Mouth Is: Kukus vs WhereWasI
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL