Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:19:42
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Letting Things Go. Started by: Kuku- on Jan 12, '14 11:24

Friends, it is with a heavy heart that I come to these Streets today.

This concerns the latest arrivals from one notable, and one barely noticeable, bloodlines.

We need some clarity and we need some confirmation.

Premeir

This bloodline, as previously noted, was in the lower levels of the upper levels of notable bloodlines.  As I previously said, he had presence.  He had a way of doing things that was noticeable.  Was he a force for good?  I would argue that, no, wasn't.  Well, at least not in the manner in which he thought.

Like an insane prince, Prem was frequently installed in his positions, and from his paid for little hill, killed his own guys and took all of their money, safe in the knowledge that he had more powerful friends willing to shield him from the myriad guns ranged against him.  But he fell, and he fell with grace.  And for that, I salute him.

Now, his progeny is back and, surprisingly, seems to be active in achieving equal rights for all.  Again, I salute him.

But he seems bitter...  Angry...  And I'd like to ask you, the assembled averages, why is this?

Why is Prem bitter and angry?

WhereWasI

WhereWasI confuses me.  Are his emo-rants real?  Does he really get so upset over some relatives of mine killing his bodyguards, relentlessly, over a period of months?  I mean, it wasn't even me, I was part of a team, get someone angry, have their BGs killed, get them really mad, then watch them have a meltdown.

But it wasn't personal, it was just that you were a person who was easy to annoy.

But he seems bitter...  Angry...  And I'd like to ask you, the assembled averages, why is this?

Why is WhereWasI bitter and angry?

Kuklinski

And now, for my bloodline.  We make no claims to greatness, in the traditional manner.  This line contains men of wealth, men of power, men of repute, men or words, men of deeds.  All ambitions have been realised, really, so a long retirement commenced.

Today, my blood is content.  Some debate on the Streets, the occasional shooting that results in a death, rekindling old friendships and the like.

I seem happy with my lot, content and at ease.

Why is that?

Why is Kuku happy?  Why is Prem bitter and angry?  Why is WhereWasI bitter and angry?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,200,000 Tip

Well the answer to why Kuku is happy is because Kuku's purpose does not require him to have any liability. He has no worries, and he can find satisfaction in his work. His attempts are to bring out the worst in others... whether it is simply to draw out anger or bitterness... or even paranoia at times. However, Kuku is not to blame for the others' reactions. No. They are responsible for these things. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is very true, to an extent.  I am a publicist.  I do PR.

For example, WhereWasI wanted to publicise himself as a Street speaker of merit and as an intellectual.  In that, he is no different from previous generations of Kuku.  But he doesn't have the requisite abilities to pull it off.

In much the same way, previous members of the Kuku blood would have liked to have been Godfathers (one was, of course), but recognising that this involved too much in the way of monotony, he chose instead to pick "low hanging fruit" and assassinate junior members of the said clan.

Report Post Tip

It is a fair profession.

The world always needs a Kuku, as we know "it" now, but Kuku needs those susceptible to folly to drive on. Luckily, there's always an abundant source.

Report Post Tip

Is there anytime in the near future that you may somehow fall off the scrots of Premier and be your own individual? Like seriously, from what I understand you actually are a somewhat decent person yourself, but really? Your continuance on your own self, and your own favored bloodlines is rather ridiculous. Use your head, come up with something new. 

Keep up the popularity because of your no sense, you will continue to attract those who get butt hurt and those who take offense to what your saying. 

I shall not, but I do find it irritating that someone with your intellect is wasting some much time promoting someone such as prem to get attention. Do yourself your own justice, find something your good at outside of the fondling others your attracted too. 

Your smarter then that. 

Report Post Tip

This is very true.  And, in fact, the network of informers and mischief makers that once fed so much intel to the Kuklinski lineage are largely retired or happily earning a fortune in upper echelons.  There's nobody despotic enough to take a stand against.

In a way, the underground were victims of their own success.

Report Post Tip

WiggleButt, WiggleButt, WiggleButt

Ask yourself the following:

Who came onto the Streets tussling with Kuku?  Who gets outclasses at every opportunity?  Who is genuinely upset and angry?

Answer: It ain't me, and it ain't Prem.

Prem is famous anyway, so am I.  Actually, I'm famous, he's infamous.

WhereWasI wants to be famous like me, but he doesn't have the necessary talent or eye for details.  His lengthy speech was an epic falure till I drew attention to it.  He wants to be me, basically, but he can't be.

I don't want to be Prem.  Prem doesn't want to be me.  Basically, sure, he gets mega emo and is a bit moody, but he's essentially alright.

WhereWasI takes it all too seriously.  Waayy too seriously.

He doesn't even talk about me at parties.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ok you have proved me wrong, you are the master, and prem is your is your Channing Tatum. I R.I.P in writing to your responses. Please forgive my appearance. 

Report Post Tip

Don't worry, WB.  But please be like this person:

Jan 12, 11:58:53 Someone has tipped you $2,000,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.
Report Post Tip

Far from it trust me. 

Report Post Tip

"Quite the cute little display. Will you ever stop running from actually debating me or answering my questions? Do you always need to turn back to this? I though you fancied yourself a speaker... but all I ever seem to see is more and more material designed to lure eyes away from some simple and stupid thought. You're growing to be predictable Kuku, but seeing as I've chosen the field of openly answering questions I'll still respond to this pathetic distraction."

"I'm not bitter and angry, I'm actually ecstatic you picked to come back so that I can use you to show just how successful my new street presence really is by comparison, and just how many problems of the past, like yourself, can be solved by asking a few questions."

Report Post Tip
If you're actually going to let things go, and focus on being a mafiaso, that would be grand. It has been said, more than once, that when you're focused, you can be great. These words have been spoken by reliable people. While I am unable to vouch for it personally, they stand by their words. So the decision is yours really, will you be the pot stirrer, or the dependable, reliable associate, working towards one day becoming a friend of ours, instead of a friend of his.

It's your ball, Kuku.
Report Post Tip
I don't know about you guys but I'm actually getting kind of offended he doesnt ever talk about me. I don't know if that's good or bad...Wait that's a good thing definitely a good thing. And at the same time I can't wait to the post more so I can make him hate me. One can only dream.
Report Post Tip

What are these questions you are so desperate to see answered WhereWasI?

I've lost track of them amidst the mighty torrent of your tears, which in your world seems to amount to street presence. 

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI laughs,

"At what point in time was I crying? Show me which line was filled with tears. I can't understand why so many fail to understand I don't care about personal attacks that can't be proven like that. I welcome them because it's evidence you struggle with logic and you've already lost any logical discussion. I'll repeat the questions again for you, bud."

"If you truly are Kuklinski and not just someone going at Prem so others will believe you are, then how can you expect many of us not to take notice to what happens when you come back? Every time you come back you bring this bloodline back into the spotlight, it's been years since his bloodline has had a serious run. Every comment you make at him seems to be always unjustified dribble as you constantly make yourself out to be a villain. Being insulted by a hated character seems to sway many into thinking better things of who a villainous character despises, and I'm sure you've taken notice to this. So my question, is why are you still loyal to bringing his name up after making yourself take on a hated form? Are you really attacking him? Or are you consciously working with him to quickly inflate his reputation again?"

Report Post Tip
"Every time you come back you bring this bloodline back into the spotlight"

Examples, please?
Report Post Tip

"The Legacy of Prem, All Bets are Off. Prem's Luck Held, and The Kuku's Post: Interview with Prem p1."

Report Post Tip
What about Roman? Teq? RJFuller? What about your vile pal tiggy? What about Grin? What about Scipita?

Can you prove I've written more about Prem than anyone else? Can you prove that comparatively he's been written about more than other similar high profile guys?
Report Post Tip

"I never claimed you only focused on him. I claimed you focus on him every time you reemerge and bring him back into the spotlight. I could prove it, but I don't have to because anyone who remembers your works already remembers just how much time and effort you sunk into going after him. Don't slip now Kuku, you were playing your role of the man who doesn't care what others think about his work so well."

Report Post Tip
I'm just demonstrating that your premise is as ridiculous as your behaviour.

Epically stupid, dude.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letting Things Go.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL