Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:43:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
WWI: Wallowing in Wasteful Idiocy Started by: Kuku- on Jan 13, '14 17:58

Accusation after accusation have been levelled at me and mine by WhereWasI.  He is unashamed about his intention to try and force me off the Streets and, after causing a burst of activity (that benefited me, not him), I have decided for the good of our Streets to condense the argument into this single speech.

I will leave it to other to humiliate the cretin elsewhere.

WWI has claimed that Kuklinski's adopt:

"methods of forcing your name on every speech you possibly can regardless of whether you have something to say or not"

Yes, this halfwit is accusing me of precisely what he is doing himself.

"your need to attack someone's person rather than their ideas or logic almost exclusively in all of your responses to others"

A person is their ideas, logic, morality, sense of self, duty and honour.  What are you talking about?  Stop trying to be verbose, you really can't pull it off.

"wearing a name you know is stained despite the relative ease of simply coming back under a new name and doing what others claim you should be able to do well"

Well now, I consulted the family journals, and it appears that, since Kuku- was last the name of an ancestor (quite some time ago) a mere 14% of time has been spend with a member of this bloodline sporting that name.  Other names have been Flawed, Morrissey, Laoch and Paddy.  A couple of Kuku's, but not many and not for long.

Three stupid claims, three very easy putdowns.

And back to the most ridiculous claim -  that I am working in cahoot with Prem to make him famous.

If WWI had any brains, history or sense, he would understand that Prem is as widely known as I am in contemporary MR society.  Historically, he is better known.  The idea that I am here to promote him is, pardon my French, laughably fucking stupid.

I write about Prem because he's worth writing about and because his reactions generally please me.  And, judging by the viewing figures, they please others too.  People like to read bitchy stories about people, they like to hear about Underground groups, they like to read leaked information from powerful families and, it seems, they like to read it when Kuku writes it.

And what of you, WWI?  Nobody reads your bullshit because it's unreadable drivel.  Pretentious (and not in a good way), without any clarity and generally without purpose.  You Systematic Immolation was uncommented on until I helped you out, the pathos of that move evidently escaped you.

You cannot write well.  You cannot hold yourself in the cut and thrust of Street debate and politics.  You can't be concise.  You can't patronise and you can't understand when you are being mocked.  For those reasons, you should avoid the Streets.

So, you can't write, you've never led a crew, never led with distinction in a war, never been part of a revolutionary movement, so what do you do?  And what are you best known for?

This, WhereWasI, marks the high point of your fame - the whipping boy of Kuku, you followed me around until I made you better known that you couldn've been off of your own bat.

I have written about non-entities before, yes, but only if they are worth getting a rise out of.  You are, most definitely.  But I'd rather write about the big shots of this world.  Wars have started as a result of my words.  Three very high ranking members of Prem's family were shot by their own side for attending a funeral - I had a hand in that.  They were killed for writing condolences.

Words, WWI, can condemn people.  And your words have condemned you.

You stand before this community as a laughing stock.

Stop it now and we can be civil to each other.

Report Post Tip
Kuku-, despite the praise I gave your lineage for their abilities in the streets, c'mon man. We get it.

At what point do you just accept your little victory over the guy and move the fuck on to something else? At this point what are you trying to prove? If you pride yourself such a wordsmith, why not go after somebody better equipped to spar with you instead of being a bully?

Mind you, this is coming from a guy who has always appreciated your contributions to the streets along with the others who have recently brought some life to our once desolate and drab streets so take this as constructive criticism and not me jumping on the anti-kuku bandwagon.

Report Post Tip

Well, Sandman, it appears  you might be playing Devil's Advocate...  Well, let me come back.

Let me give you a little inside information about Kuku-. Kuku-likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives Street's presence. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

I'm here on the Streets with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what WWI wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of the man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.

Report Post Tip
You're also a rambling twat, for what it's worth.
Report Post Tip

Telkin, at least I do something.  You do...  Nothing good.

These Streets were basically dead before I decided to breathe life into them.  Neither you nor Sandman can countenanced that.

Look at where we are now, compared to where we were.

Report Post Tip
Chuckles. I may not do many things that the public can see, but trust me when I say I do plenty for whatever district I'm a part of. And to clarify your somewhat...misguided opinion, the Streets saw an enormous boost of activity well before your unfortunate return to them.
Report Post Tip
I never said you or Morrissey shouldn't be given any credit for keeping the streets an entertaining and/or interesting place to visit, Kuku-. In fact, I'd argue the opposite to be true. But to take sole responsibility for its recent revival is what I'd disagree with. While most of the more prolific speakers have moved on from this place sadly, we have of more recent times had Cantona, TokyoZombi, Ziva, and often times Ragnarok who should be credited. I'm an avid visitor of the streets Kuku-. You're not the only game in town.

As an aside, I bet Telkin is drinking coffee right now.

Report Post Tip

You'll never understand, Sandman. You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're like RJFuller. You're not even an WWI. You're a media person. Media's like the weather, only it's man-made weather. Talking on the Streets? It's pure. You're the one made it impure. You're buying and selling argument. You say "why?" I say "why not?"

Report Post Tip

You say the Streets were alive before my return...  Alive with what?

The gibberish of Systemic Immolation of Thought?  Is that what you meant?

Report Post Tip
I never listened to that speech so I don't have an opinion of it either way. But considering that speech wasn't given by any of the people I cited as being responsible for the streets being a better place as of recently, I'll assume my point stands.

I bet you Telkin is still drinking coffee.

Report Post Tip

Let's not dwell on the past, Sandman.

The New Statesman is out now.

Let's leave this discussion to others.  We have work to do

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs, yawns, and stretches.

"Oh look, another unnecessary set of personal attacks. I'm so shocked... really."

"methods of forcing your name on every speech you possibly can regardless of whether you have something to say or not"

Yes, this halfwit is accusing me of precisely what he is doing himself.

"You're not the first nor shall you be the last to make a similar accusation. Which comment had no purpose? Which comment had no thought behind it?"

"your need to attack someone's person rather than their ideas or logic almost exclusively in all of your responses to others"

A person is their ideas, logic, morality, sense of self, duty and honour.  What are you talking about?  Stop trying to be verbose, you really can't pull it off.

"Yes Kuklinski, A person is a combination of their morals, logic, and sense of self. This is one's ability to realize what they truly want, what they truly believe, and the ability to hold true to what you truly believe. What could be a better representation of a man than his work, his mind, and his ability to stay true to what he believes?"

"I'm not trying to be verbose, I'm being honest to my own ideals. You should try it some time."

"wearing a name you know is stained despite the relative ease of simply coming back under a new name and doing what others claim you should be able to do well"

Well now, I consulted the family journals, and it appears that, since Kuku- was last the name of an ancestor (quite some time ago) a mere 14% of time has been spend with a member of this bloodline sporting that name.  Other names have been Flawed, Morrissey, Laoch and Paddy.  A couple of Kuku's, but not many and not for long.

"You chose to wear the name, I don't care who wears that name, I was speaking to anyone who would. The name Kuku is on par with 'guy who will show up, contribute nothing, and make lots of noise.' Your bloodline has also come out and admitted/claimed to being a member of that clan... so without being named Kuku you still chose to bear the title."

And back to the most ridiculous claim -  that I am working in cahoot with Prem to make him famous.

If WWI had any brains, history or sense, he would understand that Prem is as widely known as I am in contemporary MR society.  Historically, he is better known.  The idea that I am here to promote him is, pardon my French, laughably fucking stupid.

I write about Prem because he's worth writing about and because his reactions generally please me.  And, judging by the viewing figures, they please others too.  People like to read bitchy stories about people, they like to hear about Underground groups, they like to read leaked information from powerful families and, it seems, they like to read it when Kuku writes it.

"It's much too late to be answering these questions... but I can let you pretend you did so in a reasonable amount of time. The idea was based around the concept that bringing his name up helped him despite your claim of wanting to hurt him. Did you simply not notice what you were doing? If you did notice, why continue if he's that well known? Finally, if you couldn't prove you aren't choosing to help him, then you likely can't prove that he's not working with you. All you had to do was speak openly and honestly about these questions to answer them in a way people will accept... but you didn't for such a long period of time. You chose to dodge questions, gee I wonder why?"

And what of you, WWI?  Nobody reads your bullshit because it's unreadable drivel.  Pretentious (and not in a good way), without any clarity and generally without purpose.  You Systematic Immolation was uncommented on until I helped you out, the pathos of that move evidently escaped you.

"I don't write for attention. There is no good way to be pretentious, but I'd love for you to actually show this without just saying it. Systematic Immolation of Thought was a thread for the purpose of discussing one common problem. I don't care if people don't comment on it I got more than enough feedback from the fact it definitely changed the opinions of the few who chose to read and let me know they read when it first came around. There might have been more who actually read, but as long as I have 2 or 3 I can rationally discuss said ideas with, even away from the public, I'm happy with my results. I'm especially happy because it has a real point, and real intellectual value."

You cannot write well.  You cannot hold yourself in the cut and thrust of Street debate and politics.  You can't be concise.  You can't patronise and you can't understand when you are being mocked.  For those reasons, you should avoid the Streets.

"Overly attempting to be concise is a sign of a terrible speaker. You lose clarity in that process. I could've spoken much longer on many subjects, but I felt the need to touch and explain every point I wanted to make. I choose to patronize you because your logic reminds me of that of a toddler throwing a tantrum. This isn't a set of words picked as an insult, it's an observation. I truly believe the logic you follow in most of your back and forth is that of a toddler throwing a tantrum. You don't care what you say, so long as you get what you want when you want it."

So, you can't write, you've never led a crew, never led with distinction in a war, never been part of a revolutionary movement, so what do you do?  And what are you best known for?

"This is all boring tripe that could actually be disproved by reminding you of two past threads but I won't, because it's an attack at someone's person rather than the quality of work being presented. Your need for insults in something that should be based around logic is pitiful."

This, WhereWasI, marks the high point of your fame - the whipping boy of Kuku, you followed me around until I made you better known that you couldn've been off of your own bat.

"Does it Kuku? I couldn't care less about what the majority thinks either way, because I have a mind of mine own and I will judge things myself. I highly doubt this is what will make me famous after my back and forth with Cantona, but I don't care about public opinion or pretend I can actually measure it or its insignificance, so you could be correct."

I have written about non-entities before, yes, but only if they are worth getting a rise out of.  You are, most definitely.  But I'd rather write about the big shots of this world.  Wars have started as a result of my words.  Three very high ranking members of Prem's family were shot by their own side for attending a funeral - I had a hand in that.  They were killed for writing condolences.

"You write about those who try to play the insult game. I won't. I also can't understand the point of the rest of your statement, is that an attempt to intimidate or self-inflate your own ego?"

Words, WWI, can condemn people.  And your words have condemned you.

You stand before this community as a laughing stock.

Stop it now and we can be civil to each other.

"It's funny, I don't remember stopping being civil. I remember you casting almost all the stones that had no purpose, so no I won't let you off the hook. You're gonna get everything you've been asking for regardless of whether you know what you really want or what you really asked for."

Report Post Tip

I'm here on the Streets with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what WWI wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of the man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.

"A humanist is an altruist in its purest form. Be the perfection of your chosen creed if you are an altruist and give me your freedom of action, freedom of speech, and the last of your breaths on a sacrificial plate you choose to fill. If you're not willing, then drop the self-righteous act."

Report Post Tip

If this is your definition of the streets being "alive" I find that I, for one, would much prefer them to be dead.

If, however, you were to actually do something of worth instead of simply reminiscing about ancient history and your - overinflated - place in it, or slagging of people you don't like... well, that WOULD be something that might bring the streets back to life.

I await an actual contribution to this thing of ours with baited breath.

Report Post Tip

"so without being named Kuku you still chose to bear the title"

Erm, that's not possible?  And that's the most sensical part of words diatribe.

WWI, Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.  I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.  Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as these Streets do - they all contain truths.  At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.  The man who has no imagination has no wings.  Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with Kuklinskis: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.

It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how writing is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of me, or Sandman, or anybody. Cowards do that!

Report Post Tip

"It is possible to bear a bloodline title without having it in the name, the same way Demonstrate was a member of the WhereWasI bloodline at the end and wore it on his profile. He didn't yell it in the streets of his own volition, like you did, but he took claim to a name that was rightfully his to claim."

"Kuku, friendship is not something I've once spoken of. I haven't learned anything from you because you haven't said anything with logical backing outside of qualifying that you weren't working with Mr. Stonewall. You ask for all the attention, well let me serve it to you by playing your game. The public doesn't want you Kuklinski, and you're here for someone's praise even in the form of hatred so you intentionally choose the tripe that will get you lots of attention. I'm just helping you get as much as possible and waiting for you to notice how few of those who used to like you still do when you show what you're truly capable of. You live valuing yourself through the eyes of others, this I know to be true but cannot prove. This idea means you have no self, you're trying to be a living walking mirror with no mind of its own. Your life might be a gamble, but mine is what I make of it, and if yours really is a gamble I'm calling your bluff. You live to think yourself superior to others, go back and look for yourself. I don't care of your opinion but I find it hard to believe you truly believe you've won logical points from dodging questions. If you have you're lying to yourself, and that's okay, because I realize I'm effectively talking to a park bench because you have no self. I just choose to talk to you because eventually the others will think I'm crazy or stupid and notice how ugly the old, rusted park bench is and how destructive it is to our streets, so they'll take it away."

"It is the repetition of affirmations that lead to beliefs, so what does the repetition of question and logic dodging do? Do they strengthen or kill the mind?"

"I'm sorry to hear you stopped fighting and let the world beat you to your knees. Life can only hurt me to a certain point, because I won't compromise and let it hurt more than the happiness I get from it. The day that happens I'll pull the trigger. That's also copyright infringement not quality writing on your part, but alas, I'm talking to a park bench. How does one properly go about suing an object that has no self and has to live for/through the eyes of others?"

Report Post Tip

I'm retiring for the evening, WWI.  Enjoy!!

Report Post Tip

"I can wait. You'll have to face my questions at some point if you stay on the streets Kuku."

Report Post Tip
....and even after all of this, somewhere, Telkin is still drinking coffee.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

WhereWasI why do you waste your time, thoughts or even breath on him. You are a Capo you don't have to even put time to thinking about him he is only a Gangster. Just forget this foo. This bloodline is nothing but a waste of space. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WWI: Wallowing in Wasteful Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL