Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:33:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Immediate Aftermath - Unspons etc. Started by: Cantona on Jan 19, '14 06:10

Some honourable, and some not so honourable people have died tonight. There is no need to castigate the dead nor is this the time or place to explain our actions.

In the immediate aftermath, this is how things are. Those left unsponsored from The Loop, South Side Chicago and Old City District Philadelphia are not to be killed. You do not need a crew list - know that if you wack someone from these districts without justification you will be in a bad place; but also remember that we will only guarantee the safety of these people whilst they are being non aggressive. Wackers, rogues and pro-wackers will be dealt with par the course.

As the districts of Corktown and South Philly are currently occupied with unfriendly Crewleaders, everyone in these districts will be considered fair game for the hungry, hungry hitters until such a time that Voodoo and The_Crow are dead or have otherwise relieved themselves of their duties in an effort to save their lives of their comrades.

I feel particular note must be made of Tessa_Kenway, who made the understandably knee jerk reaction of setting up after WiggleButt's death. Naturally, we could not allow her to live - that isn't the way rogues treated - but her self sacrifice to save her district (as the terms of a deal) was an extremely noble gesture and the likes of which I don't think I've seen before. I can only hope that the remaining members of the old city district do not act in such a way that would mean her death was for nothing!

Report Post Tip

This also includes Staten Island, something that slipped the old man's mind.

Report Post Tip

I would like to just point out how much of a hypocritical person you are. Seems being a manipulator and a politician is in your favor, Cantona!

I've said it numerous times in the private and I'll say the same in public; I'm pleased to be part of a group of Godfathers that contains no real outliers as so many regimes before have done. There is a degree of trust which underpins the mutual respect between us all; and there is too a level of autonomy and independence present despite - or perhaps because of - the tags we wear. Everything points towards a prosperous future and I look forward to see what the future holds!

Reply by: Cantona at Jan 14, '14 22:09

Personally, I'm glade that every that has died today, is dead. However, you sir, are trash.  You're a lying piece of shit.

Report Post Tip

Well, I'm an extorter. A blackmailer. A murderer. I have been running insurance scams that defraud innocent business owners since I was in my 20's. I have ran prostitution rings which exploited first generation immigrants. I have robbed loans and savings banks and taken what little people had left in these times of great economic depression. I have embezzled and cheated Cook County and the State of Illinois for as long as I can remember.

But of course, of out of all these insidious activities - it is surely unthinkable that a Mob leader would be either hypocritical, manipulative or -gasp- a liar.

I had a great respect for SadPanda, DeadlySpikeS and iocaste; but unfortunately that will never quite mean as much as my district does to me.

Report Post Tip

You're still a hypocritical piece of shit. I wish you'd just admit that much. All your dragged out sentences and explanations don't mean shit to me, it's just words that you could cut down 50% and still get the same message and affect across.

Report Post Tip

And for the record... Your protection order sucks.

bento None New York Wise Guy Dead Jan 09, '14 22:43 Jan 19, '14 06:20
Chunk None New York Made Man Dead Dec 27, '13 05:34 Jan 19, '14 06:17
Report Post Tip

I pretty much admitted as much in my original statement but apparently it was a little too subtle to get through. As was the jibe at the fact you are so utterly naive as to believe hypocrisy and lying are not behaviours you'd expect of a career criminal. Grow up, sunshine.

Report Post Tip

It's easy, Cantona. Here, let me help you.

"I'm. A. Hypocritical. Piece. Of. Shit. And. My. Words. Mean. Fuck. All."

Report Post Tip

Well I will not relieve myself from my duties.  My loyalties and my Families loyalties were too WiggleButt, being he was the one who gave my bloodline it's first chance at auth. I will die by one of your bullets, who I don't really care.  Hopefully my kin will follow in my footsteps and possibly even out due me.    To all the hardworking and loyal members of my family I thank you for everything you did,  we were a small building group that I thought one day would become great, but in this life you never know what may happen, but in the end the few that were around for alll of this you were loyal till the end and I thank you.  For those that weren't around, I have no doubt that you wouldn't have been there for me as well, I'm sorry if I've let anyone of you down.

Report Post Tip

Jumping into a war when it is almost over is pretty fucking stupid, The_Crow. I hope you learned to follow better leadership.

Report Post Tip

Heyyyyyyyyy, though! I have a good point!

Why don't you enforce the protection order instead of just saying it?

Report Post Tip

Because I'm a hypocritical piece of shit who's words have no meaning.

Keep up lad.

Report Post Tip

YESSSSSSSSSS! HE ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Do you really think they would of left me alive after WiggleButt joined in there Gunna.  I highly doubt it, my loyalties were to him not Ragnar or any type of Czylharz family. Thanks for caling me stupid though there fella, got major respect for you and your Bloodline.  I had respect for Wiggle and most my family came from his and he helped me with my first attempt at a family, why wouldn't i hold my allegiance to him?

Report Post Tip

Respect for my bloodline? I hardly bet you know who I am.

And you're right. I don't think they would let you live after WiggleButt, but you dived into a late war, and you didn't expect to get slaughtered? Taunted on the streets by a Chicago Godfather?

You shouldn't have been a 'yes man' and probably spoke up to WiggleButt. I think he would have understood, "Hey, jumping into the war this late is God damn retarded."

Report Post Tip
Says the man who knows nothing of the reason Wiggle joined. Telkin sighs, sipping on his 20th cup of coffee for the evening. Rest in peace to those who lost their lives, and to those who made it... Let's try to not go completely bonkers in the Streets over the next few days listening to the whiners.
Report Post Tip
Wigglebutt joined to help Godfather JackRyan may he rip because wigglebutt respected him and Jack had helped him out when he needed and wiggle wanted to repay the man
Report Post Tip

So. Let me get this straight, for my own records, please. WiggleButt joined JackRyan at the end of the war because..........?

Why would he have not joined at a sooner time?

These are legit questions that probably won't be included in the war speech.

Report Post Tip
Gunna, I assume your one of those who lost their fathers? And now come to the streets and bitch...
Report Post Tip

Galvani, I am not. So either answer my question or try again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Immediate Aftermath - Unspons etc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL