Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:11:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Greatest Mafioso of all time Started by: SaintTonyCapone on Jan 02, '09 02:59
They all did something I liked, all different in some way or another. Why be so much of a critic to not like them? Everyone on there has done something memorable to me, there for I shall pay dues. I've learned from each of them in one way or another. It's really not that hard.
Report Post Tip
I vote for Aftershock to be crowned the greatest mafioso of all time because I was on his super list twice.
Report Post Tip
I think someone who rolled up so many great qualities: Leadership, friendship, role-playing and writing ability: Dick_Gozinya/Father_Pat_McGroin...I miss that guy.

47 was another great humorist and leader. Always well-respected. I hear he's kind of a loser now, though.
Report Post Tip
Greatest CL is TheEternal

Greatest mafioso trio: terrorbear, July and Don_F ^^
Report Post Tip
I'd just like to point out that Sly Cooper never did anything.
Report Post Tip
I liked it when Jonnie_Reese, Skulls, and Animal were on top
Report Post Tip

Anyone remember Nick_Drake?  Or BaronGreenback?  Two fine mafiosas

Report Post Tip

This was a nice walk down memory lane. I had forgotten many of these names.

I started playing .org when one of the guys in my college class (ShiftyBastard) went to war with Ganelon.

Are many of these guys still around?

Report Post Tip

Haha, wow, I remember that war... Things were so much different back then. Ganelon isn't around as far as I know.

Report Post Tip

It is most assuredly Javerty/Renard and anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

You don't get jailed so long you break the admin prison and not get to be GOAT.

Report Post Tip
I laughed heartily at that, Gambler. Achieving Godfather 7-8 years ago was a challenge and wasn't solely determined by drug units. So my vote goes to one of the first on here, Marietta. I haven't been on .org in years.
Report Post Tip
Ganelon isn't around anymore. Unfortunately, he chose to live in the state of Maine and no one heard of him since.
Report Post Tip
Johnny, what was your name back then?
Report Post Tip
I have to agree with anyone who said rumblefish, sims, premeir, or morbid angle. Those were legends at the start, when capo was impossible and backs weren't around (at least not that I knew of).
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Greatest Mafioso of all time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL