Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:57:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Cantillon Godfather? That's Confirmed. Started by: DanTheMan on Feb 06, '14 12:08

Dan and Desmand were sitting down in the diner located in the Bronx. It was sorta a family establishment, a lot of the New York fellas ate there and we often used the place as a planning ground for things. Dan had been smoking a cigarette and impatiently walking around for some sign of the others. 

Just hours earlier Cantillon, Yajirobe, Hetfield and there Farmers had started a take down of sorts on the Bronx Godfather. Dan and Brooklyn had supported the move and aided them. Dan had offered Cantillon and the others his family for support to murder the Godfather and his goons whom were held up inside of his mansion.

Suddenly one of the phones rang inside of the diner. The chef gave Dan a look and Dan nodded for him to go back to work. He stepped up and walked calmly over to the phone, it was either make or break right now. He picked up the phone to hear a friendly voice talking fast, he understood but he couldn't believe it. 'Wow! Are you sure? Can we get that confirmed?' Dan laughed a little and hung up the phone.

'Desmand! Good news friend. If what was said to me on the phone was correct. I think the old Godfather of Bronx is dead and a new Godfather has arisen.'

Dan smiled and headed outside followed by Desmand, Jeddy and Kingfisher. They proceeded into the back of a car and the driver already knew where they were heading. Dan didn't need to say they were heading to the new Godfather's mansion.

After a couple of minutes they had been greeted by a bad smelling Hetfield who had been laughing moronically. 'If he's happy, it must be true.' Dan said quietly to the others as Hetfield led them into the mansion.

There were two dozen bodies among the mess on the floor after you step inside. Dan was about to speak up to inquire whether The Farm had taken any casualties but out of no where, the lazy Yajirobe had appeared doing what he is know to. He was sitting down across from them and eating his infamous beans.

'Yajirobe! How'd it go in here? Well, don't tell me. It looks good, as bad as that sounds. I don't see any friendly faces laying dead on the ground. I heard from an undisclosed source that you're a tier seven hitter and that Cantillon and Yobssarg probally eliminated every man in here.' Dan laughed a little to which Yajirobe just shrugged him off and began eating some more.

Hetfield led Dan and his three closest advisors into the room ahead. Inside there was an elderly man on the ground with blood all over him. He was not dead but even an idiot like Dan knew that amount of blood on the ground was his and he would bleed out shortly.

He noticed Amethyst and Godfather Toy were already here. Toy's little brother Johnny was standing next to him almost like a bodyguard. It appeared as if most of the New York hitters and family leaders were here. It was to no surprise however.

'Hello friends. Might I say.. Congratulations Don Cantillon?' Dan sounded a little dumb at first to hear some laughter, it was normal for his closest friends to laugh at him however. They just kept staring him down until he realized his mistake.

'My apologies.. Godfather Cantillon.'

Report Post Tip

This has been a long journey and each step we took we reflected and couldn't believe we got there.

Now standing here among all our friends we have finally reached the pinnacle and there is no where left to go.

How did we get here? Luck, hard work and the awesomeness of the people around us.

The journey is a story to be told another time, but for now all I can say is I'm very, very proud and so happy to have you beside me as Godfather of the Bronx.

Congratulations my friend you deserve everything!

Report Post Tip

It was a pleasure working with you when I first came to these shores. I can't thank you enough for all the help and guidance you had given me while I was under your protection. I am glad you made it God Father! I am very proud to have been able to work with you!

Congratz again man!

Report Post Tip

Yajirobe awoke from his slumber surrounded by dirty sheets and half eaten beans, he looked at the clock next to him and seen it was 5 hours later than he expected to wake up, it was Cantillons day he was probably watching the time and waiting for me to present myself but Yajirobe slowly rolled from his bed and picked himself up, he walked into the bathroom and got into the bathtub, scrubbing his underarms and feet. He grabbed the daily newspaper and started reading it while half dozing in and out of sleep.

An hour later he got out of the lukewarm bath and walked over to the sink and started to brush his teeth for 15 minutes, he combed his hair for another 20 minutes and then finally pulled the closest suit he could find from his drawer and put it on. He was finally ready to go but his stomach made a strange noise…

Time for my breaktes

Yajirobe then went into his kitchen and pulled out a box of cereal and some milk and made himself a large bowl of his favourite sensu bean cereal, he ate that and then left his house feeling invigorated for the day ahead.

Reaching headquarters Yajirobe met up with Cantillon and everyone else not seeming to take notice of the time he continued on with his duties and got Cantillon a beer from the fridge.

Here ya go boss, I know how you like them cold!

They finally left HQ and headed towards another Headquarters but it wasn’t anything to do with their family it was in The Bronx but it was getting a new owner…

They had driven down a back entrance and met with The Godfather of The Bronx, in the midst of negotiations Yajirobe pulled a gun to the main advisor of the Godfather and pulled the trigger. Cantillon, Hetfield and Yobssarg followed suit. At this time Cantillon had killed the old Godfather and Hetfield and Yobssarg had finished off the rest of the men in the room.

Congratulation Cantillon you are now The Godfather. I like that has a nice ring to it and I also like this place boss; I like this room too, can I have it?

With that Cantillon had received a new position as Godfather of The Bronx.

Report Post Tip

Jeddy and follows comrade Desmand, comrade Kingfisher and comrade DanTheMan out of the diner and into the back of a car to take them to the Bronx Godfather's estate.

After a few minutes drive we're greeted by a moronically laughing, bad smelling Hetfield. Jeddy hears comrade DanTheMan whisper "If he's happy, it must be true." as we are led into the mansion.

About two dozen bodies are among the mess on the floor after we step inside. Comrade DanTheMan looks as if he's about to say something but suddenly Yajirobe obnoxiously sits across from everyone and begins eating his infamous beans.

Comrade DanTheMan begins to speak, "Yajirobe! How'd it go in here? Well, don't tell me. It looks good, as bad as that sounds. I don't see any friendly faces laying dead on the ground. I heard from an undisclosed source that you're a tier seven hitter and that Cantillon and Yobssarg probally eliminated every man in here." Dan laughs a little to which Yajirobe just shrugged him off and began scoffing down some more.

Hetfield leads us into the room ahead. Inside there's an elderly man on the ground with blood all over him. He was not dead but I bet that even an idiot like comrade DanTheMan knew the blood on the ground is his and he will bleed out shortly. As the man stirs and looks up at us, comrade Jeddy steps forward and crouches down, and looks the previous Bronx Godfather in the eye and says, "It gets better." 

Comrade Jeddy notices Amethyst and Godfather ToyArmadillo are present. ToyArmadillo's little brother Johnny is hovering next to him almost like a bodyguard. It appears as if most of the New York hitters and family leaders were here.

'Hello friends. Might I say.. Congratulations Don Cantillon?' Jeddy stares down comrade DanTheMan for his stupidity until comrade DanTheMan realizes his mistake,

'My apologies.. Godfather Cantillon.'

Report Post Tip

Sabrina hears the hype in the Bronx and hops in her car to go check it out. She passes by the diner and overhears some talk about Cantillon taking Godfather.

Congratz Cantillon on your long venture. all your hard work has finally paid off and i am happy for you.

Report Post Tip
A great day indeed and I am proud to work for you. This has been a while in the making I know but your patience and style made it.

Congrats my Godfather and friend.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations on Godfather, Cantillon!

Report Post Tip

What can i see my dear old friend, you have worked hard for so many people and i am glad this is the reward you are getting.  Endlessly you have shown up whether war or peace to aid and i know not everyone who is around now would be if it wasn't for your help.

Congrats and Enjoy :D

Report Post Tip

You did it man. Congratulations! yay

You are a true friend to me. I'm filled with joy to see you get what you deserved. Your future looks like a bright one.

Well done.

By the way, I'm here if you need someone to DJ for the after party.

Handshakes his buddy, then leaves his business card in his pocket.

Report Post Tip

Bossman!! Yay finally!!  So excited for You!!  Congratulations GodFather Cantillon!!! 

You have been there for me from the start, as a mentor, and the best CL, and most of all as my friend <3

I've been counting down the days driving you crazy!! haha

I look forward to continuing to support You and work hard!!

Angelica throws the confetti everywhere ..... Yay party time!!!!

~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~  ~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$`%

~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$   o  ~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~ 

~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~  ~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$`%

Blames Yajirobe and Yobssarg and Striphe....for the mess!!!   Shame on them!!!  :o

Report Post Tip

Jericho was standing all the way in the back, but that was only cause he woke up on a park bench nearby.  Having woken up from the celebrations he decides to make his way through the crowd and all the way up to the newly appointed Godfather. Jericho tips his hat and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations sir , I'm glad you got this oppertunity and I hope we'll see good things from you."

He grabs a glass of champagne from someone and vanishes into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Cantillon you took me in when I first arrived to these shores, showed me that family can still be something to play for despite the past few months not being very fun for me prior to that. You showed me that there is still reason to play, things to do and that friends are always worth coming back for.

It is with great honor I stand here today shaking your hand as you take the Godfather position, You deserve to wear that crown along with the rest of the Godfathers who do so today.

Congratulations Brother you deserve it.

Report Post Tip
Cantillon my old friend your bloodline has always impressed me my friend you are a hard working man who will bring the Bronx to glory I wish you the best.

Tonight we celebrate , to Godfather Cantillon!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Cantillion. Best of luck in all your endeavours and may your reign be filled with prosperity.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Cantillon!! This makes me very happy that this day has come, well deserved!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations and job well done friend! To the good times to come!

Derge raises his glass in a toast, then hands out cigars to everyone

Report Post Tip

Congrats Cantillion. 

We have only worked together for a short time, but other this brief time I have learned you are one of the best my blood line has ever worked with. Congrats again Godfather.

Report Post Tip

When ToyArmadillo dragged us along his journey in Dawn of Glory I don't think any of us knew how far up the road we would get. When you then took auth beside him we still didn't realise how much further we could go.

But you have and you have made it. For now you are Godfather Cantillon. Rather sexy too! :)

Congrats hun .. truly deserved and I echo as the others have said. It's been a long time coming and I look forward in seeing how the future goes. Luvsya!

Report Post Tip

Well done Godfather Cantillon! Even tho Yajirobe did all the work!!

All jokes aside though you have been one of the best leaders I have had the pleasure to work with, you have taught me so much and i'm sure there is a lot more to learn from the master farmer.

To the good times! Oh almost forgot your present!!

Yobssarg hands Godfather Cantillon a pair of boots.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cantillon Godfather? That's Confirmed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL