Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:38:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Heavens Smoothest Angel Started by: Corky on Feb 06, '14 21:41

Where do I begin my dearest Silky? 

When I heard the news from Hotice I felt numb , my whole body trembled and just can't grasp the reality of it . When I heard of your sickness me and Anna ( WannaBanana ) were throwing ideas on what to do , hoping and praying that it will be cured just like hers. I saw you on whatsapp just a few days ago thinking you are fine , message you and really hoping that you will answer . 

I still can't believe that one of my friend left us , trying to wake up that this is all a nightmare . 

It has been almost 3 years since we became fast friends , girlfriends / lovers in role play game here on MR . Our exchange of emails , our jokes and rants on what is happening . You have been a confidante and someone I trust wholeheartedly . You are always there for me whether we are at the same city or rival ones . I will missed our chats , our role plays and everything about you my dear Silk .

Guess our fate will intertwined because who would have guessed that you are the esteem HSL that two of the greatest HSL I ever known had been your students ( fatality and Authed ) . 

I know I am rambling my love , may the Angels in Heaven take care of you .

Always your Mistress and Innocent Angel,

jynx

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I honestly dont know what to say right now. Its a real struggle to even think about not having you around anymore, just so glad we ever had the chance to become friends Michelle and hopefully one day we can meet again when it is I who is at heavens gates.

Everyone loves and misses you, one of the biggest losses many of us have faced and nothing will ever be the same.

Michelle <3
Report Post Tip

I had heard things about you going through a tough time. I didn't know exactly what it was, but it seemed very serious and I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

Silk, you were an amazing person. I know after we all died in NY when I was Clarity we became a bit distant. Yet, you were one of the very few woman I ever considered a friend and that is saying something. You were smart, worked hard, and just overall seemed to be on the same wavelength. You stood by me as I learned how to be a leader. Through the mistakes and the triumphs.

You were one to stand out and not follow the crowd. I just wish you would have had more time to show everyone how great of a person you were.

May you fly high with the angels.

-Simplicity

Report Post Tip

I just don't know what to say.   I am crushed with this news.   Michelle was such a wonderful person not only here but in the real world.   Michelle always had a compassionate ear and a warm heart.  The world is a little less bright with this young lady taken from it.   Rest well Michelle and know that you will always be in many of our hearts.  You have left a lasting impression that won't soon be forgotten.

Report Post Tip

I am truly saddened to hear this.  It has been a long time since me and silk had talked. She was an amazing person and I will always remember the time we spent laughing back during the cycles and restart of this thing of ours. She will be dearly missed.

Rest well Silk.

Fridge

Report Post Tip
Looking through my phone reading texts between myself and Michelle , one of our last messages between each other really hit me because this was only 2 short weeks ago

Love ya and hope your feeling a bit better <3 - me

Thank you. Still in hospital with pneumonia but its getting better. No test results for tumor yet. I want to hear what it is so I can kick its ass. - silk

All will be well , you will pwn that tumor and we will have a crazy sex party with lots of bitches when you're better :) - me

That was the last time we talked before things took a turn for the worse , it makes me want to convey a message I'm sure we have heard a thousand times over don't take things to heart anything can happen at anytime and you never know when someone will be gone.

It's easy to hold a grudge but you never know when someone will be gone don't take things to heart it's only a game and remember to tell your friends and family you love them cause one day they can be gone.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Silk was someone I respected.Immensely. She always had the ability to bring the best out of people. 

Especially someone like me, who never understood the appeal of working together for a long period of time with the same group. It was Silk's LA, one of the most magnificent cities I have ever seen, that changed it for me. The camaraderie that she fostered was something new to me. Something I wanted to experience in every city I have been a part of,ever since and something I strive to provide in my current position. She always had time for everyone, regardless of rank or the contribution they put toward her city.

I will never forget you,Silk. You are missed by many.

Report Post Tip

I am shattered i cant find the words to say how i feel Silk you always had the belief that i could go further then i wanted you always pushed me to do that little bit more.

Right now i cant stop my tears you where my Metal sister and i so enjoyed the little role plays we tryed to start up with each other god i miss you already hun.

Love you and my thoughts and heart go out to your family and friends Intill we meet again.

Report Post Tip

Silk you were truly a one of a kind. Every time I worked with or around you, it was my pleasure to do so. Hearing this news hurts me big time. It kills me to see you go. I will never forget you, and the good times we had. 

Rest in peace <3.

- Magneto

Report Post Tip
Sorry to hear about Silk now she's Flying with the angels and watching over us all
Report Post Tip

As many before me have said, this is a sad day and brings everyone heavy hearts. I have been around here yet somehow did not know about Silk's condition until this thread was made. Since then, I have spoken with Corky and got the update and it saddens me that I had no idea.

Silk was an amazing women. I worked with her many a times, and it was never a dull moment. She could light up a room just by walking in (or entering a channel on IRC).

I will treasure the moments and good conversations we had together and will pray for Silk's family and friends closest to her. She was a pilar of our community here and this will sting for a long long time to come.

Rest In Peace, Michelle.

Report Post Tip
http://youtu.be/URplomiOlx0

For you Silk \m/

I know you will watch over us <3
Report Post Tip
I haven't been around much this last year. So it's been a while since I had a proper chat with Michelle. As so many have said before me, she was a fantastically funny, smart and warm woman, and MR is a little darker and colder for her passing. Our friendship goes back more years than I care to remember, and she knew more about me than probably anyone else playing. I will miss the laughs and fun we shared as well as the serious conversations we'd have on all sorts of topics, but mostly I will miss how you lit up any chat room you entered.

I am deeply shocked and saddened at this news, a piece of me has died with you Michelle.

Scott
Report Post Tip
I mean idk what to say, I honestly don't. I didn't know Silk as well as some of guys did, but if I had a question she was there to answer it. If I needed help she'd help, I mean she was just in general an amazing person with a even greater personality. I'm always going to remember and miss her.

Rest in peace Michelle, <3
Report Post Tip

This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I've know Silk for the longest time, even before MR.  We were enemies that turned into great friends. We've spent countless hours talking, laughing, and plotting. She always knew what to say to make me laugh. I will never forget how many times she would lecture me about posting more and role playing more.  She would get on irc and message me saying "i have a great idea for a role play" lol shes the only person i could never say no to. She was so smart and so creative. 

I've been away from MR for a long while and lost touch with Michelle, life always seemed to get in the way.This will be my biggest regret.

Michelle I will miss you immensely. Rest in peace chica <3

--Selena

I didn't know you very well madam, but the stories of your bloodline are legendary. I have seen your name over the years and always respected you. You will be missed by many as I have read over the past ten minutes. 

Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

ever a shame. I can't say as how i knew you well, But i know your family name, and your passing brings a loss to this community. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip
I've honestly spent a few days after noticing these news to think about what to put in here. I've even started writing a few times, but not found the right words.

I guess the right words just dosent exist.

I'm so sorry that you had to leave us so early, and I will miss you.

Ats
Report Post Tip

i  came to pay my respects for silky. i talked to her a few times in irc and in game. and she was open to talk and help any one

she could she just had this style about her. she acted tough and  her self as a badass but in side she was full of love and

sweetness. silky was a one of a kind and there will never be another   silky one ever. she touch a lot of peoples hearts love her

or hat her you have to respect  that she was real and honest in every way. MR as a whole lost a starr a real true Angel. my

heart was heavy with pain for my friends cory and bruiser and others i know that was close to this bright starr that was called

Silk. so from all of us at MR we will lall ways love and respect you.

*gets on one knee and makes a cross on the ground and writes silky forever.

ps  Rest to Leigh and cruel as well other wonderful people we lost to soon. may all of you walk with our father in heaven and

sing and dance in heaven with the other angles.

I first met Silk whilst being in Zero_McHannon's (sp? Sorry Cory) family. She was always very approachable and helped out everyone. As time grew on we used to chat on IRC and in game when the time arose. 

It is always a tragedy when something like this happens, especially to someone within a close knit community. 

RIP Silk. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Heavens Smoothest Angel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL