Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:00:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Heavens Smoothest Angel Started by: Corky on Feb 06, '14 21:41

No one cares how cor(e)y spells his names.

I regret that I never actually had the pleasure of working with silk. Sure, I was in LA for like 3 days once, and when she was cory's rh I was there, but inactive. But I never really got a feel for working for her. I never knew the player side of her that well, only what I had heard. From the outside looking in, she seemed like a real old school, by the book player. She created a character and she played it tooth and nail til the end. She had a way of speaking to people where she could convey who was in charge, without hurting feelings or creating a rift.

On IRC, however, I considered Silk one of my group. Someone I could talk to freely, be myself around, and not fear butthurtedness. She was one of the original randomlanders in November of 2012 when we first got together to have some fun and make some rage. She was always capable of keeping up with even Whitey when he got going. She could dish it out as well as take it, something that drew me to her as a person, not just a chick behind a keyboard. 

I wish I had had more time to really know her outside of this world - sadly, our conversations never touched base outside of MafiaReturns. It would have been nice, I think, for us to share that. Alas, we're all regretting something about her passing, and we'll all miss her terribly.

Rest in Peace Silk.

Report Post Tip

I am writing this with tears running down my face but damn I would stop being friends with me if I was the community because I swear I become friends with someone and become really close with them then they pass on. I loved you bunches silk and I hope that whatever is after this life that I can meet you again. RIP and much love to you silky. I wish I could of said goodbye before all this but if you up there now goodbye and again I really hope to meet you again in the next life.

Report Post Tip
I was so saddened to hear of this. Silk was always kind and friendly to me. I wish I had known her better. She will be missed greatly. My condolences to her family and loved ones.
Report Post Tip
I know Im late, I've been away, off and on for awhile but I had to express myself. Silk was an amazing woman, she has always been good to me and offered me a home on here or help whenever I needed it. We talked on irc lots and wow, just saddening news. She will be greatly missed without a doubt. One of the few people I actually could chit chat with forever. Rest well angel.

<3
Report Post Tip

I am so sorry to learn of this sad news. Damn this is sad! I am so sorry I out the loop at the time or I surely would of been here paying my respects and offering my condolences.

From day one I saw she was one tough-classy lady.  I know you are resting with the angels Innocence.  My condolences to your loved ones and the MR family! 

Report Post Tip

8 years on and the pain of losing you hasn't diminished one iota. Things have never been the same since you left us Michelle, but I hope that were ever you are, you are happy. Rest in peace beautiful lady.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Heavens Smoothest Angel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL