Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 14:44:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What hurts the most Started by: Spanner on Feb 17, '14 22:18

Ladies and Gentlemen I come before you talk about something I personally feel is important and needs to be said.

Now before anyone thinks this is a bitching speech about my ancestor who died in the recent war, this is not. This is speech about the unjust actions of New York to not only Detroit but to their own members as well.

Just two days ago the Gods held an annual competition and gave out great rewards to those who competed. Such rewards are not something that are easy to come by and in some cases you are either born that special way or you are just left longing for it. But the Gods did their competition and rewarded those that excelled and New York has now snatched this away.

People live and die and ancestors are held accountable for their actions – both good and bad. I ask that today these leaders Amethyst, DanTheMan, ToyArmadillo, Cantillon, Hetfield, JohnnyNoname, Goku and Numbers4Glory are held accountable for their despicable actions of making the Gods competition no longer worth competing in. These actions were calculated and unnecessarily cruel to the general public. Wars happen, this is not something new. Waiting until rewards have just been given out is what is unforgivable and this is what needs remembering.

These are our leaders now.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, what hurts the most is being so close.

Report Post Tip

Seems like a pretty good strategy to me.  But if you REALLY want to know what hurts the most...

Flying Pig kicks Spanner in the balls and walks away...

Report Post Tip

Well in all fairness, the only rewards lost would be the cash that was given out and maybe your increased abilities if you received any. 

Although, do you know what hurts worse? 

Stepping on an earring bare footed after your mistress leaves the next morning. That shit stinks. 

Report Post Tip
Are you called Spanner due to my name I called you in IRC? If so, I'm very honoured.
Report Post Tip

You're upset for the city of New York and her fine districts working as one unit?

Haha! You're not upset but you're angry.

Also, CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE is pretty.

Report Post Tip

Goku told me to, "Wake my fucking ass up" at around noon today. That was pretty unforgivable.

Sadface.

Report Post Tip
Old IRC avenue - Just for clarity you floorwalkers.
Report Post Tip

One time, Mako was a fake meerkat. I almost didn't forgive him for that.

CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE swoons at the mere glimpse of DanTheMan.

Report Post Tip

Being hit by my masters Force lighting hurts the most but its my fault for upsetting him so i just try to move on thats somthing you might as well do.

Report Post Tip

Did anyone actually believe this wasn't an attempt to cry about a dead ancestor?

I didn't.

Report Post Tip

Or maybe someone just speaking their mind? That's possible don't you think?

Report Post Tip

in some cases you are either born that special way

I think its very clear that you were born in that SPESHUL way....

Report Post Tip

Meh... an ancestor of mine was leader of a city and was shot in the face by those he believed his friends two days before he turned one year old. Back in the day where one year was a HUGE accomplishment.

My bloodline has been made fun of repeatedly for holding a grudge and for being upset at that. This is the mafia. To be honest, this sounds like the PERFECT time to hit your opponents. When they least expect it.

Report Post Tip

People live and die and ancestors are held accountable for their actions – both good and bad. I ask that today these leaders Amethyst, DanTheMan, ToyArmadillo, Cantillon, Hetfield, JohnnyNoname, Goku and Numbers4Glory are held accountable for their despicable actions of making the Gods competition no longer worth competing in. These actions were calculated and unnecessarily cruel to the general public. Wars happen, this is not something new. Waiting until rewards have just been given out is what is unforgivable and this is what needs remembering.

Wars right after rewards are issued (although I highly doubt that was the reason for this) is nothing new either. This has happened before. I dare to say it will happen again.

Report Post Tip

Wars are always a way to learn about people's tactics.
I do find it regretable that it was right after the big $$'s on VDAY but mostly I learned that some cities work way better than others.

You're upset for the city of New York and her fine districts working as one unit?

I'm not, I even respect that 

Report Post Tip

Let's all be honest about this. It was nothing more than a simple power trip disguised behind a smoke screen. Meaning certain events that occurred during a competition. Which is actually supposed to be FUN!

Personally I think it all rather amusing that this 'power hunger' exists, although no one would care to admit to it.

I am rather grateful that the outstanding Crew Leaders I have had the honor of working with, over the past few years, have been very respectful and loyal to those they regarded as 'Allies'. Only those players know who I truly am, and will know I am referring to them.

There will always be players that are eaten up by power hunger, paranoia, and well, a self obsessed 'own' importance.

Sad really. 

Rest in peace to all those who lost their characters in this recent farce. My advice?

Come back stronger and keep those who have harmed you close ;)

Then hit them where it hurts, their 'pride.

Report Post Tip

What goes around always comes around. I think today has quite obviously proven that.

Report Post Tip

Beautiful Saskia

After what we saw from some of the Detroit leaders during Vday you really can't call New Yorkers more power hungry than the late Gaius. It doesn't get much more ruthless and power hungry than that

Report Post Tip

I love that you are presuming I am talking about New Yorkers ;)

Oddly enough I am not from the side of Detroit. So I surely know exactly what I am talking about. 

Inside information is a wonderful thing and opens the eyes rather dramatically at times.

I see the whole picture. And to those of my 'friends' residing in New York, that have confided in me over this, I thank you for opening my eyes.

I see nothing has changed in this game really.

:)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What hurts the most
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL