Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:32:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Nice guys (Dont) always come last Started by: ToyArmadillo on Feb 19, '14 00:36

I’ve not proof read this (apologies for mistakes)

I’ve tried my best to be myself here, not bullshit anyone and try to get on with all my friends and enemies. For the most part it has worked, but in the cut throat industry that we live in it is hard to rise to the top like that.

The backstabbing and politics are hard to work with and I try to keep as many friends as possible, I think I can safely say that most of my ‘enemies’ are my friends.

There are two points where this journey started off:

One was 11 years ago when I met a young man called JakeLuciano on a game very much like this one.

The other was just over a year ago when I met a man name Firenza....

There we were in Gordon Zolas crew in Detroit and we seemed to get on like a house on fire, I knew I had a lot in common and I could tell someone with immense dedication and talent. Bromance? You bet. Unfortunately we were part of a crew that was with the weakest city and as things always go we were wiped out.

So I went of to New York and Firenza went to Detroit. He told me at least I’d be safe in New York with Phil Steak and Co. I joined Vaticus and the Reapers and had a great time meeting some awesome people like Captious, Goku, Epsilon, MikeHunt and of course Roberto Carlos(Consigliere)who I had actually known for a long time anyway. It was around this time that my old friend Jake came back to the world. I put his contact as blue so I could always see when my inactive friend was around (yes he was inactive then too J sorry matey!)

Unfortunately Goku got us all killed, Eps and I have never let him forget it. I decided to join Firenza in Detroit under the leadership of Space Cowboy.

Detroit was a big step up from New York, I saw how a real close knit friendly city was run and I took a lot of this to heart. I learnt so much and met some more fantastic people, probably too many to name but let me try a few Lush, Morty, First, Grassboy, Faceman, Cory, Goodfellas,  Panda, EA, Magma, Magneto, Hotice there were many more, the city was amazing.

Then the May war came and we lost it all, all that effort that I put in was gone when the whole world imploded. But I had made some great friends although I had had enough at the time. The only good news was that thanks to being inactive (see the pattern) my old friend Jakey survived the war and was allowed to set up his family. I was his first RHM until he kicked me out for the beautiful Spike and Raptor J I became a complete inactive for 150 days I was a wise guy with no action. I was moved to Bips crew and when I did sign in had a great time with her and her guys Lovehand, Raptor and of course another of my old buddy’s Hoolz........

So 150 days went past and May turned to October, summer to winter and I felt ready to give things another go. Bip kept me alive due to my infrequent trips in to give her 10 million dollars for keeping me alive. Jake by this time was GF of Suburbs and he had Bip, Spike and then eventually Drunky under him.

I ranked up quickly I was thinking maybe it was time I tried doing the crewleadering thing again, it had been 6 years since my last stint. Meanwhile Goku/Roberto Carlos and Philadelphia were taken out. Most of their people were killed, one person who survived was Cantillon(Firenza) I got him into the crew with Bip and was determined to become a cl with him as my RHM now.

My old friend Jake said he’d auth me just because of our old friendship, this was a bit of nepotism as I bet there were not many 150 year old IAs who deserved auth but I was extremely greatful.

This set of the chain of reactions to where we are now...

The Dawn of Glory started off:

ToyArmadillo | Cantillon | Amethyst | -Morrison- | Yajirobe | Lulu | Numbers4Glory | Edge-One-Thumb | Fillmore

Bip gave me the honour of taking Firenza(Cantillon), Grimes(Morrison), Grass(Yajirobe), Cap(Lulu) and Epsilon(Numbers4Glory) with me, five of my great friends from the old DT/NYC who I knew had the talent and dedication to create something fantastic. Then Grassboy had a stroke of genius that he needs credit for more than he knows, Lush/Amethyst  was with Drunky in his crew, having been killed as Lush as a cl with ChaosSpike. Grass told me we needed Lush as a LH, I knew this to be true, Lush has so many talents it’s hard to list them all but the organisation, skill and above all fun she brings to a family is a fantastic package that anyone would want. Drunky gave me the honour of taking Lush as my LH.

The next chain of events is a series of wars and alliances and more wars that led us to this point.

First West side and Detroit were taken out then very quickly New York was killed as well, some new people were made available and I must say I whored them up

ToyArmadillo | Cantillon | Yobssarg | Amethyst | Hetfield | Yajirobe | Numbers4Glory | -Morrison- | Fillmore | Femto | Toyfriend | Shaft | HandsomeRob | ljolje | Castello | Floridium | Edge-One-Thumb | Dr-Evil | ariffhabshi | Lapua | Warlock | JohnnyNoname | Rayvin | Robert-Bocino | Goku | Nosaj | TonySnow | Oligasdoi | Zero | Striphe | DrMadmind | Gordon_Zola | CLOUD | Liver_Vazzir | DanTheMan | Coyt | Zinner | Virus | Phabulis | LeftyPepe | Toast

By this point we had added Yobssarg and Femto, two great guys who have shown fantastic dedication to the cause and have really impressed me with the way they work. Toyfriend joined us from New York a great guy and a great friend. We also snapped up DrEvil(Roberto Carlos)MikeHunt, JohnnyNoname(Ace) and DanTheMan(Morty) and Hetfiled(Faceman) More fantastic talent combining the old New York and Detroit even more.

These few days we all spent together may be some of the most fun I’ve had on MR lot of great people on a lot of the time having fun. Unfortunately (or not) it had to end. Jake needed a new auth thanks to the wars and people moving so I suggested the only guy I felt would be awesome enough to take it....Cantillon, Jake agreed and another step was achieved.

The whole Staten Island/Brooklyn contest saga came and went and with the crews being killed off Brooklyn was left open, I wanted it of course, I had reached 60 units and felt ready for Godfather, it would have hurt leaving the burbs and Firenza but I let it be known that I wanted to move. DeadlySpike jumped in to help this happen, I have to thank him a lot for this as I don’t think the move would have been possible without him(or Goku bugging him to make the move happen.) When it was announced I was to move and take Godfather of Brooklyn Jake said I could take Firenza and his crew with me, I know who I have to thank for this, the fantastic Maple. I know what you did and am forever greatful.

The next step was achieved. This was when Czylharz was at its greatest strength they had pies in every city and it felt that this empire would stretch on and on....

Then we imploded....... Spike and Panda took out BOD with both being suspicious of each other. I was disgusted with this move and told them so to their faces. In return Lovehand and Bip along with Cantona and myself took out Spike and Panda. Czylharz had exploded but I was fine to let things go and move on the way they were.

We had a big GF meeting and things were sorted out, the best news was Cantillon would move to Bronx to take GF when he had 120 days. But the meeting didn’t really matter, on my way home from work I was called into a meeting with Jake,Maple, Bip and Lovey and told that they were taking out Cantona, Ralph and Ares. They could have given me a reason, but I came from both Jake and Bip and did not need one. This was the war to end all wars (I thought) if we won we would have only allies.

A long hard fought war played out we lost many great people including Bip my great boss and friend.

But it meant I had control of New York, I could put my people in the positions I wanted and I knew that we were a powerhouse. I had finally reached the top.

Then my rl life kind of hit a road block and I felt I couldn’t be here anymore, I felt safe in the knowledge there were no threats only friends and I thought I could retire in peace and leave a great legacy. However Cantillon my good friend asked me not to go, he felt that Lovehands gun was to powerful and was too worried that New York would be hit with me gone. I passed control of the city over to Cantillon when he became GF of Bronx. It was his city now.

So I thought I would have to stay, I was going to stay until vday anyway as it’s my favourite day of the year, we had a great time, I honestly did try to share the prizes around as much as I could and help others to win. But New York did really show the togetherness and organisation that day. The jokes after that people would ‘’have to get pros’’ due to retaliation from Detroit I thought were jokes.

Two days ago I got a message from Firenza as I was leaving work, I won’t lie it reminded me of the message I got from Lovehand and Jake about the takedown of Ralph and Cantona. He said that New York uppers had been PP’ed and he was making a pre-emptive strike on Detroit. I asked him to stop, but he said he couldn’t at this stage. So many friends I had in Detroit, including my old associate in Bips crew Flea(AlexMoran), Hoolz, Lovey himself, Space-Pole, BOD and many many more. I did not want this to happen, I hated it. But it happened anyway.

The only good news for me was that with Detroit dead, New York has no threats, it is a powerhouse. What started out with that small crew in the suburbs is the city of 200 you see today. I can finally retire in peace.

That’s basically the story of the last year, if I bored you sorry it was just something I wanted to tell.

I have so many friends here, you have all been great to me everyone I have mentioned before and more I’m sorry if you were not in the story.... all my current crew have been awesome, especially Invidia, Pammy and Fipster. Shout out to Silvio, Severe, Rose, crab, io, sweets, Jeddy(you funny fuck), Ginsters, K-P, V and Phil Wenneck, oh dear there are plenty more names I’ll forget at ten past midnight on a Tuesday.

I have not had many enemies, but one I did have was a certain man by the name of Assassin, I must say we had a few run ins that culminated in a big argument here in ooc which I very rarely do. But he has turned himself around amazingly and I’m proud to call the guy friend now. Keep going sir, you are doing very well. I’ll stay arrogant for you.

A few last requests:

One Space-Pole must be authed for the sake of the world, this is extremely important, as president of his fan club.

The second is to all of you, this run (building relationships, building a gun, looking after members, sorting problems) has taken so much out of me. It takes a lot of time and effort waking up at 4 am to shoot another durd, rushing home from the pub when there is a war, making your rl friends mad at you. My point is don’t let this place take over your life, it’s very easy and if you are like me you will get obsessed with the chase. If this game becomes like a job and stops being fun, you need to sort yourself out. If you are not having fun you are doing it wrong!

Thanks to Izzy and the admins for making it fun.

Love to you all, think this thread was a bit of a mess but I’m writing on the fly, I’ll retire tomorrow night, once my final goodbyes and business is dealt with.

Thank you for everything guys!

ToyArmadillo

Lord Toaly

The Arrogant One

James

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Awh man. :(

Hope to see you around!

Report Post Tip

Ah Toaly what can I say well lets start off here.

I had a lot of months where I wanted nothing more then to be part of a city, a city that cared about me personally, I got one and left it, rejoined and left it, and eventually just ended up not caring and sitting around dying every few days. After NY was taken out I was lost at a crossroad between playing and just leaving this place for awhile.

I talked to quite a few people and didn't get far as I wasn't getting what I wanted. I kept looking around and then I clicked on your name and I saw Toaly in your profile. I thought back to the time where you left me like a meanie :( but I always respected the hell out of you. I also had known Firenza a bit previously and I was told he was Cantillon now. I approached him and ended up with you and him in Chicago. I rarely joined IRC rooms then but I did join your guys and I never regret it even to this day.

You and Firenza had a lot of faith in me and loved having me with you guys even though my past few months showed nothing of promise but you guys still pushed me to play to my potential again which I have not done since Luthor. Over the course of that near month you two showed me what it was like to be part of an awesome room and an awesome family.

You, Jake, and Firenza are the reason I am where I am now and it is sad to see you leave this world. I completely understand why you want to though and I am happy to say that you are retiring with everything achieved that you wanted to achieve. I will miss abusing you, and slapping you around and our talks we had about life.

I hope to see you back one day and I thank you for everything you did for me <3

Report Post Tip

Damn it's still really quite hard to accept, I guess you always have that little hope that you may change your mind and just be inactive even now when you've announced to the world the worst kept secret over the last two days. :P

I can't think of anyone who has worked as hard as you have for your family and your city to then selflessly step down as work and real life has built up. I had absolutely no experiences with you prior to joining NY just Mortys words that you and Firenza were "good guys." He pretty much says that about everyone though so I just take that shit with a handful of salt anyway. You've been everything and more an a great example of how this game is about politics, connections and communication amongst your family as much as it is shooting everything in sight. Something that has really made a great impression on me. 

You've got your reasons for retiring and I respect those, just as I have all the other decisions you have made regarding the welfare of New York to this point. You've created and moulded a castle and friendship..similar to the old Detroit you and others there talk about so fondly here and I was just glad to be apart of it. 

Take care Lord Toaly and hopefully you'll come back for Vday so we can play together 12 months down the line and clean up..again  :D

Report Post Tip

I remember you back when .org when at it's highest peek. You were a Consig under SteelDawn's Dawn of Glory. I don't think you ever made Don due to the rank restrictions back then but Consig was a big deal. These days it's nothing much but lasting the amount of required days for it... Anyways, not a lot of people ever got that. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you were always fucking awesome. To remember a name from nearly a decade ago, really shows that you were the fucking man. And thats to say the least. 

I remember meeting you again during the NY times under Vazzi. I was named MichaelLaMotta at that time and the amount of good laughs we had in that crew were literally endless. Not many people know but we dominated V-day last year just us two lol. I cannot believe we did the amount of damage we did with just the two of us. The great ole Zordon! 

After the May war I took a long break. I think this time it was 6ish months. Nonetheless I joined under you and went Inactive for months. I took after you I guess... I came back late late December and decided it was time to rock it again. During that time of being IA and doing nothing, and coming back, you expanded and exploded like no other. The last time of us working in Vazzi's crew were long gone and you were doing the great things you were meant to. When I came back you took me under your wing. And what I mean is that, your door was always open for me no matter what. I asked something and you gave me the answers. You never once thought I was ever untrustworthy like others on here, and you ultimately gave me a chance once again. I thank you sir.

From coming back and working along side you and the rest of New York, this has been my most favorite time ever on the game. I absolutely fucking love how far you've come, what you've done, and how you're leaving it.

The biggest respect I have for you is written in the last couple of paragraphs. I'm happy you achieved what you wanted to, and decided real life needs to be priority again. Not a lot of people understand that nor know that this game eats away the good things that really matter. You said it best my friend.

Take care man. I will seriously miss all the fun we've had.

Your V-DAY friend,

Derek

P.S. Come back so we can wreck V-day for a third year in a row. Take care brother.

Report Post Tip

Sigh. I had unfortunately heard of your retirement from someone other then yourself. I was nearly in tears thinking about the scenario if you had just left us without a word. You've done it all, Toaly. You're leaving a massive legacy behind.

After dying as Captain Teemo in the West Side I remembered our mails (To which Wychwood/Leon reminded me of daily). 'If we ever die, we'd join each others families'. I always thought it was funny. 'Some day I'll be a Godfather' in your quote despite being a 150 day old wise guy :). After I died in the West Side I had so many people asking me to help them and join them in there families. I remembered my promise though, JT. I told you if I had died I would join you. I did not consider playing seriously at first but shit.. Look at who we had?

Toaly, Firenza, Lush, Grassboy. I knew I'd end up playing a little harder. I found out a day after joining JohnnyNoName was Ace incog (The bastard!) so I knew I had joined the GOAT. (Sorry Ace, Toaly is the GOAT). Firenza listened to me and thankfully asked Lovehand (Dripple) to let my good friend join us. I initially kept his identity a secret because he was playing hard and didn't want to be killed for his snide IRC comments (And his mega cunty whisper on Space Pole hahahahaha).

-

Then Cantillon was authed. I had two choices then. Both extremely hard ones. Join Cantillon as lhm and help build up his family? Or stay on board with Toaly and be his lhm.. I decided to help Cantillon because I figured he would have trouble recruiting. The family quickly grew though with such members as Desmand, Yobbsarg, JohnnyNoName, Striphe and Femto. Things went well early and we eagerly recruited many members to which many are doing good today.

-

I got the word that Toaly had been approved by the GFC for Godfather. I was so fucking happy but at the same time sad.. Toaly was finally get his wish in his 11 years of playing. He'd be Godfather Toy Armadillo. He would be leaving Cantillon and us in Suburbs though :( - Ironically enough.. He was trolling me (The bastard.). Maple and Jake talked it over. Cantillon would move to Brooklyn with Toaly and be his underboss. After moving and Toaly achieving the rank of Godfather he had authed a man previously unknown to me really. Numbers4Glory. I had heard of his bloodline before but never had the chance to meet him unfortunately. Goku was his right hand though and I trusted Goku immensely. I started to get to know Epsilon/Numbers and many others.

-

The war on BOD! I remember being in my second period class and popping in on my phone on MR for the first time. Whatsapp First: 'WTF Sweets is dead' BOD: 'So is Cory and I. Thanks Spike'.

BOD and his district were eliminated by the combined powers of Spike and SadPanda (Jack Ryan). That angered many especially Toaly. Toaly openly called out both of them regarding it but nothing was done about it.. yet.

-

I was online when the powers that be Downtown, Detroit and Black Bottom, Detroit attacked The Loop (Iocaste & Husky) South Side (SpikeS, BrandonHeat and someone else, I forget :|) and Corktown (JackRyan, KrookedC, Voodoo and Goodfellas[Can't remeber that sloots ig then]).

Initially we did nothing. It wasn't our war. 45 minutes into the war Toaly called an emergency meeting with all online uppers and massed our Brooklyn hitsquad onto IRC. He had decided after pondering on the subject to fight. He had openly declared war via mail to Jack Ryan(SadPanda). We were very hesistent and tried to ask Toaly to back down. He wanted revenege for BOD. We of course listened to him and opened fire, killing 15 or so people. We had joined the Downtown/Black Bottom IRC hit room and begun to fight Jack Ryan. Toaly messaged me and told me to set up as an emergency auth. I was due for auth about a month later but due to this fight, I had been authed much much to early but it was good for the city.

-

The war with Jack and co. were over. Toaly had killed Dons Anarchy of Staten Island, Don WiggleButt of OCD, PH and Consigliere The Crow of South Philly. NY proved herself in her fighting capabilities. We had the power to fight. Unfortunately we lost Fips and Morrison in the fight..

-

Cantillon for Bronx? Firenza had gotten the word that he was going to get Godfather. He had decided that my rhm at the time, as agreed much earlier if he got it, JohnnyNoName, would be his auth in Bronx. HOWEVER due to the aftermath of the war it left New York empty. Don Numbers4Glory stepped up and claimed Staten as his own. Cantillon had the Bronx. What became of Queens? We had an emergency city meeting discussing the possibilities. Amethyst, Johnny and I were the contenders. Amethyst and I had no cares for it but Johnny did. Johnny had won the vote by a landslide for being the district head of Queens.

-

I was in class nearing the end of my day as a student.. I got a text from my rhm Desmand 'Can you get locals?' Me 'Why?' Desmand: 'Oh shit, no one told you? We're about to war ralph, ares and Sprozz'.

I had gotten the quick bus ride home and logged on to being 2 minutes away from the first wave. I took a pro wack since I didn't have time to find a target. Hours went by but the city of New York took virtually no casualties. We had taken some for sure but Detroit under bip and Dripple took the heavy casualties. Don Bodie had taken a pro wack and his shooter hit. It was a big hit for the war. I had gone to sleep hours in and logged in to make sure I had my pro shot. I saw that ralph, ares and even bip were dead :/ - bip raced for Ares and killed him. Jeddy, Desmand and BOD were refreshing on sabina(bip) and unfortunately ralph(solastalgia) beat them and she was dead. Fortunately for us, Toaly immediately killed ralph seconds later ending the conflict.

-

All is good in the world now right? Not quite :((((( - I had gotten word from an extremely close friend that Toaly was retiring after valentines day. I thought it was a bad joke. I soon found out this was true. He couldn't just leave us though, could he? Well his plan WAS after VDay.

I immediately talked to a close friend.. Canada. Canada and I discussed Detroit extensively on skype for hours. What would they do when Toaly is gone? All connections break when Toaly retires. Who is to say Lovehand wouldn't just one wave New York? I grew some balls and messaged Cantillon on skype to discuss it. He wasn't sure at first but he also knew of the retirement. We had to do this. We got Ace on board and his district. Bronx, Queens were in. I talked to Toaly and he refused. It was hard but we convinced him days later.. It was them or us. He knew family first, family forever. Desmand and I had been pickpocketed within a minute of each other. We saw a ton of Detroit hitters online and I immediately began to whatsapp our uppers to log on. Everyone felt uneasy for some reason. We thought for sure this was it.. And it was. We arranged a document in 15 minutes time and assembled the New York hitsquad. We hit every shot first wave besides one. (Goku fucking sucks.) Caius unfortunately for us, survived. Our shooter had lost internet when he placed up the hit on him and someone pro wacked him.

Fast forward 7 hours later. Gaius is dead. Muffin is dead. RoseTyler is dead. Detroit is dead. New York decided against shooting anything else from Detroit. Enough blood had been shed that day. The protection order was given and here we are..

-

I know this post was a big massive cunto read from me.. But Toaly, JToaly rather.. We love you big guy. You're the reason we're here. You're the reason I tried this run, for you. It will not be the same place when you leave.. Just always remember the legacy you have set here.. We'll forever be Dawn of Glory.

You are far to right about this being more of a job then a game sometimes.. I've spent 90 hours this week on this game. It's quite frankly not healthy.

I hope you enjoy life to the fullest James. We love you even if you didn't stay! Come back for a talk on IRC or something every once in a while, okay? :)

<3 Morty

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love you Toaly there is nothing more i need to say, you are a true hero of mine in this place, meeting you in DT was a beautfiul thing and i am happy to of been a part of this journey of yours, it brings a tear to my eye to see this but you will never be forgotten.

I think the best thing was between me and you understood eachother (probably cos of where we come from) you are an inspiration in and out of mafia

<3

Report Post Tip

You will be missed boss, thank you for all that you did, especially for accepting me in the family for the short time I been in it..I wished it was for longer but I understand why you have to do what you have to do...you have been nothing but a great Godfather and Crewleader for as long as I've seen..it's been an honour to be by your side, to be a part of a great crew and to be by the side of all in the City of NY...I will miss you boss...take care.

Report Post Tip
What can I say Toaly we met last year and man that was an epic city we had so many great people such great times honestly when we died I was quite sad when we died it was so much fun I hadn't wanted it to end. So when the opportunity came up to come to New York and work with you and all the other great people I called friends I jumped on it.

It has been quite fun to work with you again my friend though it's been short we always kept up on irc passed jokes and what not , I am happy I was able to call you a friend you're an amazing person and I know we will keep in touch I will miss your presence though around here hopefully you pop in from time to time. I love you toaly I am glad I was able to call you a friend you will be great missed I am heart broken.

<3 you always GoodFellas
Report Post Tip

Toaly, I'm very sad that you decided to retire. We know each other for what? 11/12 years now? started in a other world not to different from this, where we started in Steeldawns family with other awesome people like Raptor, UKBronco, Altec... hell to many to name them all. Since then i had nothing then respect for you. Unfortunately we lost track after a few years.

You cant imagine how it turned a smile on my face to find you here again after all these years and again we were in the same family. I was a bit pissed off at myself when you got your own crew and i didnt ask Bip to release me so i could join your Dawn of Glory family. You went to NY and became a Godfather. Awesome job mate!

And now here i am writing this to say goodbye again. I wish you all the best and i really do hope that you sign up every once in a while just to stalk me and send me a mail ;)

Good luck with everything IRL buddy!

And as always you were right,

HooLZ (just to cool to get authed)

Report Post Tip

James, 

Have been racking my brain for the past few hours trying to think of the words to describe just how much I value you as a friend, not just a friend, but one of the best friends I have had both here and in the old world. For 11 years now our paths have been connected and that bond has stood the test of time, no one is more proud of your achievements than me. It is with such a heavy heart that I write all this, we achieved so much together, and you are huge part of who I am. Dawn of Glory is to you, what Czylharz is to me, and damn did you bring it back in style. To see  the Czylharz and Dawn of Glory names back together was amazing. 

I will miss our chats, in which despite the politics and bickering, we were always able to talk about anything and everything, and those conversations always remained private between us. You were always there for me, and from the very bottom of my czylled heart I thank you. I thank you for your friendship, for your words and most importantly for just being you. You are a stand up guy, a great person and this world is a much sorer place without you in it. 

Quiet a few years ago, you started writing the Toaly story, if you ever finish it (and you better), I can't wait to read it, you have been promising me for way too long now!!! Its been an absolute pleasure my dear friend, I wish you nothing but the very best. 

Jake 

Report Post Tip

When you joined many of us in Detroit under SpaceCowboy you quickly became a favourite of the masses there. This in it self should point out just how wonderful you are in our eyes. I always liked how you are straight up and clear in what you think and feel about whatever the situation is. There is none of this 'well he has said this but prol mean different' with you at all. 

One of your biggest stengths is your heart - you just wish to see people happy, regardless of the situation. You don't like to hear of anyone you care about sad for whatever the reason maybe.

With this though you took it hard on you whenever we had to strike down friends. Cause end of day we had to do the natural thing in putting our family first. And thats exactly what this is .. New York and everyone in it has become our family. Which all began from you. You got us all here and made it in what it has become. You were the one who spent hours behind close doors keeping relations strong and so on. For this we are very much greatfull to you. You been the father of our ship who have guided us to where we are now. 

Before you took Auth and you came to talk to me about helping you and with it not long after my mother died, Lush. You kept saying to me 'I understand if its too soon for you' etc but you know right when you asked me I realised this was meant. I was so so excited as I knew I'd be working with someone I can relate and understand with. We've both been on the same page from the word go. Along with Cantillon, Dan and the others. We all love you, we all love each other. 

When you first mentioned the retiring idea to me just over a week ago my heart fell to the ground. I won't lie it is still there but I do understand all your reasons and end of day like you always say this thing here has to be fun. I respect your decisions and I do understand them. Just going to be gutted to see you go. But I will hold you to your promise that you will remain in touch and the idea of a Cup of Tea date someday soon with RC will def be on the cards.

I love you loads Toaly. You're special and even with my personal life in recent times with the loss of my aunt you became one hell of a rock who showed a great deal of care. It's time to look after you now.. we need you to be happy to. So if this is what it takes for yout to be so were just going to have to let it be. 

I refuse to say goodbye however as for you my first word will always be 'Hello'. <3

Report Post Tip
Gordon_Zola had a gigantic ballbag
Report Post Tip

Dearest Lord Toaly,

Czylharz is a funny thing. The name itself is funny. We all pronounce it differently… But certain people all translate it the same way… We know its meaning. Now, your line is an old one. It was closely aligned with Czylharz going on a decade. You were always welcome in our room, not that there was much of a rule on that. You were always a friend to us, if not just directly one of us. A friend… That is what you are to people here. Lush describes you very well. You have a big heart, and it’s obvious to everyone. You are an armadillo (though I would call you as my pet name… my ToyArmordildo)… and you seem to have a thick outer surface, but really it’s the underneath that shows your true nature… a soft cuddly creature. Raptor is very similar in that sense given the misleading of the superficial view of him and his scales.

When Jake started, I remember the jumble to get him hands. I initially was a hand for the fated Toast, for about five minutes before I went to Jake, so he could take Morty in (there’s an example of an IA gone wrong, sorry Toast). I knew you were slated to be with in upper structure, but that beautiful PrincessDazzlebutton wasn’t really a character wasn’t all that active. However, when you were around, it was always a pleasure for us… And no… not just because of any money you might’ve generously shared. It was your personality.

Goku’s bitching at me to get you Godfather in New York was just a minor reason for why I pressed the issue. Despite my affinity for Goku, I never wanted BTSP to go to New York because of the rumours that I already had heard for months and all the aforementioned reasoning in the streets (a dead issue). However, with Sayyid’s death, it became an option, and it was an option that I did not agree with. However, it was not my decision to make. You were the one I wanted there from the start, but it didn’t go that way right away. I wanted you there with the people under you because they were all people that I liked, and I knew you had a cool head. I knew you’d be able to work with people properly, and I knew you were loyal to Jake. Your cool head, loyalty, your people, and perhaps sweetness are what enabled you to reach this point.

When you made it there to New York, it wasn’t long before a bloodbath started to begin all around. I knew you were unhappy at least with my action, but we all have our reasons. My move was discussed heavily internally, and not made until I was given a blessing even though I knew there was a slight risk at upsetting us from within, especially the lovely Scarin which was painful to see. Something was already breaking from inside us. Rumours seemed to link it to where we aimed. I did what I could to try to stop further damage, but it went beyond what I imagined. I’m sorry for any heartache that was caused in the wars within us, but it really wasn’t expected beyond my move with SadPanda and iocaste at all. We never had any intentions of going against anyone else but perhaps those intentions, not yours, were already there of going against us. We can only hypothesize, needlessly now. The past is behind us, with no potential haunts left.

I appreciate your work with us, and that you were able to deal with my bitching to you calmly, not that I know for certain if you gave it any credence. You did something that all IA people would love to do. You were able to set up and give your friends a chance at something great. I guess that’s a thing that spawned from the Suburbs.

No one wants you to leave. We’d rather you were just IA, a name on the crew page… something to admire. I know you know this, but your decision is something we’ll just have to back. It happens at times here that people must be on their way. It’s a shame whenever it does, and this time it is truly heartbreaking. You will be missed. There will be heavy hearts all around here for a good duration. Thank you again for your run with us. Everyone has a funny way of making a return. Hopefully, you return as a princess once again at some point in the future because well imagine if that character name stuck on such an epic run as you’ve had as an armadillo lord.

Sincerely,

SpikeSpiegel

Report Post Tip

I returned simply for this thread. I may be done with this world but your leaving is not one I would wish upon this grey and black landscape. You're a fucking gem,Toaly. I have not known you for a long period of time..hell, I've known you properly only since this run of mine...and yet, you're one of those few people I am happy to have met. 

I don't have a long ass reply to type but I will just repeat the last thing I said to you on IRC....it's been a genuine pleasure knowing, working for and working with you, Toaly. 

<3

Report Post Tip

I stand corrected btw! BOD wasn't racing to pro wack bip. Sorry!

<3 BOD. (I had heard it, I wasn't awake however. my bad big guy)

Report Post Tip
Buddy I was dawn of glory with you like 12 yrs ago..ill miss ya
Report Post Tip

Toaly the last 3 months or so have been the reason ive stuck around this place. Usually I come here for a couple months and go again, its just the way it usually works for me. But after Lush brought me into your family back in CH it was like a real family. You were always there with an open ear and asking what you could do to help us. You were always there to just shoot the shit with. Most leaders on here could learn a lot of how you ran things. So many times Ive dealt with leaders that were absent. Their hands handled everything and they stayed sort of disconnected from their members except to send a message about something important.

I do totally understand where your at and your choices in retiring. Hell we both know all to well about the conversations we had not to long ago about that very thing for me. And I think what I was going though you have been struggling with for a month or more now. So rest easy in your retirement, you do deserve it after the countless hours you put in during wars and the sleepless nights during them too.

So in closing of this message. Enjoy your time away from this insanity we call home and keep in touch matey

Report Post Tip

Toaly, I've not known you long, but that did not stop you and Morty from saving my character during the take-down of the Loop on New Year's, and for that I am grateful. Grateful because of that trust you extended to a mere stranger who only met you a few weeks prior I was able to make so much more friends in New York, and the time spent with you all has been a blast. I'm not much for written posts; you're an awesome dude, comrade Lord Toaly and don't you forget it.

Anthat'confirmed

Jeddy

Report Post Tip

Toaly my first memories of you were when you set up your very first crew. I was young, maybe 14 or 15. All my friends told me this guy is cool and he's going to be setting up. Ofcourse that was my random wacking days, I used to get auth and shoot the likes of MrEvilMan and Sweetums and the rest of those old legends. You were one of those, I tried to random wack you as gangster, missed ofcourse and you went on to run your family like a boss.

Through that time we never ever talked, not for any reason we just never met each other through the game until I was on my VinceNoir account, you joined Detroit and I remembered the name Toaly and started speaking with you, you instantly made conversation with me and we talked about travelling and other things but we didn't really become that close until after Detroit died and Chicago moved into Detroit with the new districts thing. You then came and joined us, from there I considered you a nice guy and an ally, someone I could have a good long laugh with rather than all the usual bullshit.

When I joined Chiago with you, Harry and Brian we got even closer and I will always consider you a friend. Recently like yourself I have become a little more involved with real life than in-game, you remarked on how I always have a laugh rather than take the game so seriously and it's true... 90% of the time I'm only having a laugh and trolling, although like yourself sometimes people don't get my humour but you did, you knew when I was only kidding around and that's the thing about friends.

If I ever see you back, which I'm pretty sure I will, you can always count on me coming a knocking at your door. Don't be a stranger. Harry, Brian and myself will be here waiting for your return. :)

Good luck T, Take care of yourself mate.

Gary

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nice guys (Dont) always come last
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL