Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Toaltaly Lush Godmother! Started by: DanTheMan on Feb 23, '14 16:58

Dan had been drinking some coffee in a local diner, one used infamously by the New York mob. A man quickly ran in, out of breath and sat across from Dan. He tried to speak up but the words couldn't come out. Dan was angered by the sudden intrusion and told him to speak up or he'd make him not able to speak again. Suddenly, the man perked up and spoke up.

'Dan, sir! I have brought news from Godfather Toy. He is retiring immediately. He said he has done all that can be done for New York and that we will all be under great leadership from Godfather Cantillon. He has sent a note for you to read, sir.' The messenger handed Dan a note that was indefinitely in Toys handwriting. He began to read it and he begun to have sharp pains in his stomach. This letter stated that Toy Armadillo, otherwise known as Toaly, would be retiring and leaving the life of crime to relax more and be what he was meant to be.. A Toy Armadillo.

Dan couldn't believe the letter but he had known it wasn't faked.. He threw his coffee cup at the door and stormed out. He sat into the back of his house car and ordered the driver to get him immediately to the headquarters of Amethyst. Dan was calmed down after a couple moments of staring out of his window. The car stopped and he stepped out only to be greeted by the second in command, Sister Mary , a woman that Danny didn't quite know but he knew she was a confident and structure member of Déjà vu. It had seemed almost as if they were awaiting his arrival.

'Sister Mary! Good to see you. I have urgent business to get to, could you please point me in the direction of Don Amethyst? I think you know why I'm here..'

A grim look went across Mary's face but Dan said nothing, secretly laughing a little on the inside. He had been deceiving her in a funny way truly. He stepped into the headquarters and looked around for the office of Don Amethyst. He instead saw some of her members walking around the place. Dan had never actually been inside of the Déjà vu building before. It almost felt as if he had been here before.. A serious sense of... Déjà vu hit him until he stared ahead. He saw the sign that read 'Amethysts Office' and he started walking towards it. Others around him were not sure what was happening but they stood nearby the door and to his surprise when he opened the door, she was sitting down in her massive office surrounded by fellow members of the New York structure.

'It seems I'm the last.. AGAIN!' Dan said as he eyed up his comrades. Even Jeddy and Kingfisher were around before he was. It disappointed him but it provided a good opportunity to say what he needed to say.

'Don Amethyst. Apologies for the..intrusion?' Dan smirked as he said it. He always knew he was welcomed within the New York families headquarters, though it was rare.

'I.. I just read the note that was sent to me.' Dan sighed a little. A tear came out of his eye as he sat down across from Amethyst. He spoke loud and clear so everyone in the room could hear Danny boys little voice.

'I understand why Toy retired. I can respect that however.. With his retirement.. It leaves a big position open within the city. There is no Godfather in Brooklyn now, Amethyst. After I had read the note I had no doubt in my mind on what I had to do next.. Not a single one.' Dan reached for something in his pocket and to the shock of the others, it WASN'T a gun. Dan put a note on the table for Amethyst. It was something special that he had been given to from his friend, mentor and Godfather, Toy. He read the note aloud so everyone could hear it.

Hello Dan! If you're reading this, I just wrote this and I'd like to invite you to my retirement party. Be there or be square.

I'm just joking, Dan. About the party anyways. I am retiring and leaving Brooklyn in the hands of two amazing people. I have but three wishes and I hope you can honor an old Toy Armadillo's wishes.

The first thing I would like to say is.. I would like no fighting in the wonderful city that we all built together. It is a wonderful city with amazing people. Please stay united as one group.

Secondly I would like to speak about a man that I would like watched over, immensely. Space Pole, a good friend of mine and Cantillons and I believe yours to. I would like to see him granted a position within a headquarters of his own some day. Whenever the city feels as if he is ready for the position, please let him get the opportunity.

And lastly.. I will let you and Amethyst decide who will be taking over my position as Godfather. Please remember the first thing! No fighting you two! You're both valued and I'll miss you two along with everything New York is when I'm gone.

Dan had tears coming out of his eyes after reading it. A couple people began to chit chat about it. Everyone looked kind of tensed up after Dan had read that. He however would be the icebreaker at this event.

'Don Amethyst. After reading the late Godfather Toys letter I don't think there will even be a need to discuss the position of Godfather. After the death of my father I was distraught and contemplated committing suicide. It was YOU who had steered me away from the choice and brought me into the infamous Dawn of Glory as your little minion.. I am here to say today, to everyone, especially you. I will not be contesting anything from you, Don Amethyst. You've been here since the beginning and after all, I am your loyal little minion.'

Dan smiled as the others looked around at each other. He had seen Rob and Numbers look at him oddly. Dan quickly spoke up. 'Rob! Numbers! No tier 12 betrayal please!' Dan laughed as they just gave him an odd look.

'I have one last thing to say.. Congratulations Godmother Amethyst.'

The room erupted into roars of the Irish. It was mostly the ruttish Irishman, Yajirobe, but some others were in a very festive and happy mood after announcing the crowning of Godmother Amethyst.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Amethyst! You deserve it!

Report Post Tip

Philli-stein stands by the door, a glass of champagne in hand. Walking towards Amethyst, he picks up a second flute of champagne, and steps up to where she stands. Passing over the drink, Philli Bows, and kisses amethysts ring.

"Godmother. Congratulations. I considered Godfather Toaly a good friend, and he and my father went back. For several days before his retirment, We spoke of you taking over, and He told me stories of how good you are at what you do. It'll be an honor to serve under you and Jericho here in Brooklyn."

Stepping back, Philli raises his glass and bellows triumphantly to the room at large.

"To GODMOTHER LUSH. and to an amazing future in this amazing place called brooklyn. BROOKLYN FOR LIFE."

Report Post Tip

Jericho walks up to Amethyst giving her a bottle of champagne and some roses, before he wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight.

"Thank you for taking me in and letting me be apart of your journey to GodMother, it's been a honor working as your hand and I'm forever thankful for the opportunity you have given me. I know you'll do an amazing job as GodMother, your one of the nicest people I know and your a amazing leader and friend."

"May your run be sweet and long, All hail the GodMother!"

Jericho hugs Amethyst once more before he walks into the crowd, as more people await to congratulate her.

Report Post Tip

Clay walks toward the celebration, ready to go rowdy with the crowd. He raises his flask, full of san miguel gin, and voices out:

From where I came from, a newly crowned king, or a godmother in this instance, the celebration goes for a week....

Clay then takes a swig.... and raises it

To you godmother, health, wealth and prosperity!!!

Then reverting to his native language, Clay happily says,

"Mabuhay to you godmother Amethyst!"

Report Post Tip

*Numbers enters the streets, skipping down the Brooklyn sidewalk outside the Luscious Amethyst's Headquarters to where a large crowd was gathering, he knew what was happening and he couldn't be happier*

Lushie my dear I am so happy for you words can not express. When I first joined bip it was always with the knowledge that i was going to be joining our beloved retired Armadillo. It was the greatest surprise for me when I learnt who he decided to have as his RH(Lady). Our paths crossed previously when I had the pleasure of being with your mother and her fellow army of Milfs and it truly was an incredible time.

The tragedy in us growing and going our own ways is we are forced to run our own families, and indeed now districts and the banter that was headquarter chatter faded away. The power of our city is that despite our growth, despite our massive numbers; we always maintain a level of unity and togetherness I've never seen the likes of before. This celebration is an amazing day for you, the first of your bloodline to finally get the title you so deserve. An amazing day for the bloodline of Jericho who is one of the hardest workers our streets have ever known and I'm really glad someone has afforded him the opportunity to prove himself. It's also an incredible day for the city of New York.... Our beloved Armadillo left a huge set of boots to fill in Brooklyn and I know he is on a beach right now happy that the residents of Brooklyn are in the best possible hands.

*Number gives Amethyst a huge hug and ushers one of his bodyguard to fetch drinks... lots and lots of drinks*

Congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

Fink walks the streets of New York, and hears the loud cheers and Congratulations.   Stopping at a local new stand he reads the head lines. and grins.

So, we have a second God Mother on our streets, and the lovely Amethyst has taken over old Toy's spot.   Good.

Fink takes his time to meet the growing crowd around the God Mother's HQ and he stands back with a slight smile on his face.  When he manages to get close he extends a hand and takes the God Mother's and gives it a gentle kiss.

God Mother Amethyst we've not met, or talked at all, but to see another GodFather/God Mother here in New York not only shows your ability to be a great leader for Brooklyn, but to also show everyone in our streets that New York is a strong, and growing city.

Congratulations God Mother Amethyst,  May your time as a God Mother last and that you have a wonderful time.

Fink turns around and heads off down the street/

Report Post Tip

watching the crowd gather, he wondered what was going on, looking over at Tony in the bar, they watched intently. 

Guess must be another wise guy in a hole he shrugged before seeing people walking away with a smile on their face.

Handing his gun over the bar, he looked at Tony to hold it for a while as crossed the road.

Walking over he pushed his way through the crowd, lifting the odd wallet on the way as he acted innocently smiling apologetically as he passed.

You worked long and hard alongside ToyArmadillo and shown how loyalty and hard work can lead to great things.  Congratulations and Good luck helping rebuild and expand New York.

Report Post Tip
Nello approaches and gives Amethyst a hug.

You've been a massive help to me and I'm honored to work for you. Congratulations, Godmother Lush!
Report Post Tip

Boyd stood in the back watching the celebration unfold, occasionally flashing a familiar smile.

Congratulations! I can finally refer to you as Lushfather!

Report Post Tip

Thank you so much for taking me in, you are an awesome person to work with and for, you deserve this and I am proud to be in your family.

Much Love ~ Dollface

Report Post Tip
Congrats mama lush are bloodlines have worked together before and I am so happy you have reached this awesome feat you shall do great shall you continue to make Brooklyn a great district , but for today you shall rest for tonight we celebrate!

To Amethyst!
Report Post Tip

After hearing the news of Amethyst's rise to Godmother, BlackWidow set out for the streets, present in hand, to give her congratulations. Although she generally liked to stay back in the shadows, she was happy to come out in the public for the celebration of such an amazing lady. BlackWidow waited for the crowd to disburse a bit before making her way over and giving Amethyst a huge smile. She handed the new Godmother a bottle of vodka with a ribbon wrapped around it and kissed her cheek.

"Amethyst, you know how much I adore you. Our bloodlines have gone back many generations, in this world and out of it. I could not be more proud to see you rise to the top. From my ancestors' journals, our families have worked together before."

BlackWidow chuckles to herself as she remembers reading her ancestors' journals, wondering what the heck would have went down in a family with a MILF squad. She gathers herself and continues, "They have always admired your dedication and loyalty to your family. You are a blessing for New York, and I know you will continue to make this city thrive. I wish you all the best my love, you deserve this. Now let's crack open that bottle and have ourselves a couple martinis!"

Report Post Tip

It had been awhile since Angelina had heard some good news. she was excited to hear of Lush taking Godmother in Brooklyn and hoped the best for Brooklyn. She was still very sad that her friend Toaly had retired and lamented his leaving. She walked over to Lush and gave her a big hug and a bottle of New York's finest champagne.

Congratz Godmother Amethyst. Brooklyn is in good hands under your leadership <3

Report Post Tip

Amethyst I have truly enjoyed getting to know you from our time in the Suburbs and continuing now from our different cities. You are an amazing woman and deserve this so much. I know you will be a wonderful Godmother for Brooklyn.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey makes his way to the streets. He has heard great rumor that an old friend of his has taken the utmost esteemed position in the ranks. He needed to take a moment out of his busy day to congratulate her. He arrived and listened to DanTheMans speech. He listened to a few others talk about the day. When he finally got a chance he took it. 

"Congrats to Amethyst on her accomplishments today. I am honered to just be able to be here for this moment. She will do very well in her new position." 

Neal caffrey walks away. 

Report Post Tip

Desmand smiled as Dan read out the note and talked about the now retired ToyArmadillo, he honestly couldn't think of any other person that had done more for the city of New York then Amethyst. He waited until his former crew leader finished and Godmother Amethyst made a few announcements of her own before greeting her and offering his congratulations.

"I first came to New York with absolutely no past experiences at any point during my ancestors lines with you Amethyst. Though I had heard stories and made a mental note of the time your Grandmother or maybe great, I forget, shot my great grandfather Zyzz during the infamous May War. It was then that we made a small pledge of sorts to ourselves to avenge the death."

Desmand winked

"Thank fully that goal died a long time back along with my great grand father and here I am finding myself having worked with you for quite some time now. If ToyArmadillo was the face, you certainly were the batteries that kept the clock ticking here in New York behind the scenes. This is a well deserved honour and one I wish congratulations for."

Desmand hugs Godmother Amethyst before leaving her to make the rounds. 

Report Post Tip

After hearing this wonderful news h00lz raises his glass and tips his hat,

Congratulations Godmother Amethyst! Well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Prescott flashes his smile as he raises his glass along with everyone else as they commenced the celebration.

"Congratulations Godmother Amethyst! Irrefutably deserved!"

Report Post Tip

After hearing the news that Amethyst rose to the rank of Godfather, Diablos rushed into the streets to show his support and give his congrats to her.

"Amethyst, our bloodlines have been close for awhile now, and I must say this is a most joyous occasion. The day has finally come, and from looking through my great grandfather's journals your bloodline has always went above and beyond for not only your city, but for your friends as well.

Congratulation hun!! Truly deserved!!"

Diablos kisses her on both cheeks, and raises his glass to her.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Toaltaly Lush Godmother!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL