Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Daily News Started by: Daryl on Feb 27, '14 03:38

Daily News

So tell me what is going on HandsomeRob? Anything you want to tell the people?

HandsomeRob says Nothing but I know Numbers4Glory taking GF this Sunday!!!!

Very exciting Is he going to be a good GF? Only time will tell.

I will walk over hear and ask one more person and see what he wants to announce.

Cookie Zombie is there anything you want to tell the viewers?

"Evening sir. As a proud member of the Starscream family, i feel obliged to say, that Starscream is cool. Like really really cool. He is the  boss, and  the lord of carrots. Also Calisto stinks, and you should be wary of jailbait, there's more to him than the eye can see. And never dice with Joe_King. Like, never. Okay, you got my word of advice, i think that is enough material. Busy day for me. I salute you".

Whats stirring people up?

No More Credit Codes Giveaway: Complaints: Here is what people think about it!

Defy: Someone got butthurt over there being no more credit codes way to piss on someone doing something awesome for the community as a whole and possibly helping the less fortunate as those credits are always nice.Thank you Technical these giveaways have always been great and people need to learn to appreciate things and maybe learn to communicate better instead of crying and throwing a fit.

Neal:Whoever complained was ridiculous. I'm not sure what they could even be upset about. However I will thank you for your very kind gesture and move on. It bugs me that you did something for the community as a whole and someone would complain about it. Everyone had an equal chance when you could have just given the credits to your friends. A few people ruin awesome things.Either way thank you for what you did do Solid (Technical)

" Not very smart in my opinion. Just saying:)

Now moving on....

Continuing To Make Progress With The SDI

Here's peoples thoughts.

Whatever you've done, you've just made the game unplayable for me. From this morning, none of your links work, only petty crime. I can't travel, can't sell drugs etc. When i try commit felony, i get taken to the travel screen. WTF? I really can't play this now and its frustrating!!

The delete of posts by uppers in crew chat is gone in SDI. Im not a fan of that. There are times we need to clear (like drup price sharing .. or OC here/there) it and consolidate the important messages in chat.

And Now to New businesses you should go see.

Razoo's Cajun Restaurant
Bellarosa's Exotic Food
The Watering Hole
Gourmet Garage

By Daryl

Note: If you think this paper is needing improvement, please message Daryl.

Report Post Tip

It has been a while since I get hold of a news paper and it is a good start to have one. News of what is happening in this business is really a great help. I hope to see more of this soon.

Report Post Tip

It has been a while since I get hold of a news paper and it is a good start to have one. News of what is happening in this business is really a great help. I hope to see more of this soon.

Report Post Tip

thank you and you will all see more

Report Post Tip
If you're ever in need of writers, I happen to know some rather good ones.
Report Post Tip

Yes i am. I need people that are good at stories, and make there own article.

Report Post Tip
Despite being extremely sick, the Captain managed to flash off a grin in Daryl's direction before lighting up a cigarette.

Most excellent, I'll contact you in a more private manner here shortly.

Hopefully we can continue to see things like this in the Streets, all too often folks start a paper and then a week or two after...well, not many have the ambition to continue further than one or two editions.
Report Post Tip

Im pretty interested in writing for the paper as well Daryl, nice first paper!  I'm certain they will only get better!

Report Post Tip

well i am getting a newspaper crew together

Report Post Tip

I personally would welcome a newspaper, I always enjoy reading what is going on in this thing of ours. I especially like the direct insight it can give, through interviews with the more influential members of our society.

The one thing I would say Daryl, is that a Daily newspaper might not be the way to go... Finding enough material to produce a newspaper every day isn't going to be easy, also it won't allow people time to submit god quality interviews, articles etc. For a newspaper to be successful it needs to be engaging and interesting. My advice would be to do a weekly or fortnightly paper. But wish you good luck whatever you decide to do.

Report Post Tip

Thanks man, and if any of ya have anything i can use please message me:)

Report Post Tip

Daryl I heard one of the major businesses in our life recently changed hands. Can you shed any light on that for the rest of us?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Talking about LOAN?

Report Post Tip

Daily News

What is peoples REAL opinion on the thread Silence! It's Hunting Season?

First person i asked was Dr_KennethNoisewater. Dr_KennethNoisewater what is your thoughts about Silence! It's Hunting Season?

It looked like an auth speech, so I skipped it.

But when i asked him if that's all he said this.

Ah hem. Well, yes. As you can probably imagine as a great and widely respect medical doctor I personally loath the growing criminal empires. These guys around here never seem to just wound people. How the hell am I suppose to operate on a bunch of dead guys!? But I digress, regardless of my patient status. Our hospital also operates a morgue, so I can only say I wish the best to Billy, Visicaro and the city of Detroit."

Okay thank you for your time. I also asked another person.

Deffy, what is your thoughts about Silence! It's Hunting Season?

Well I like Clyde are bloodlines go back he has always been a close friend of mine , he was actually supposed to be my right hand when insert up in Las Vegas a few years back but plans changed , it seems he has had some bad luck as a CL like myself but hopefully together we can both have a good long well deserved run I wish him nothing but the best.

And last person to ask.

DantheMan, what is your thoughts about Silence! It's Hunting Season?

I'm happy for Billy, not something I can really put a lot of thought in.

And here is some Gossip that's going  to spread!!!

Calisto also points that his recently discover shocked the whole district, it seens that JailBait was seen leaving a swing club followed by 3 naked bodyguards''
 we just landed in Burbs, it's something magical to be honest, the opportunity to to know new people, make new friendships and even visit new places, and in my opnion, thats what make our world so beautiful! Besides the blood filling the streets every once and while there are always the little or big things that makes the joys a lot bigger than our problems

And ONE more gossip

Pocket. I have to kill her before she takes over the world. She's just waiting for the right time to strike.

And to warn all players to be cautious of CA's, a mademan was killed by one.

Galvani_lll: mademan: was killed by a CA. Talk about CAs

By: Daryl

Report Post Tip

Of course I am talking about LOAN. What other business was on it's level?

Report Post Tip

Well, i been told out loud that, i am unfair, and not only told that but i have been humilated because some one wants to take my place in loan. Well now sense i gave it to him looks like he is doing a sucky job. So i decided fuck it, people dont appreciate my work, so i dont do it no more.

Report Post Tip

Daily News

Not much has happen lately in Detroit, New York, and Chicago. So i search around for hours not finding much to get a story out of, then i get a report of a person gun down, then that worried me. Who was gunned down? Then i looked into it.

It was Yoshi, wiseguy of Philadelphia. I asked Donnie-Brasco but he ignoured me and got his person Mercury had this to say.

We do not talk to the press about family matters. Period. The Maximal Crazy Crew lives by OMERTA.

Ahh, i see. Sorry for your loss, and we all will miss him. Yoshi R.I.P.

And changing emotional topic and moving to......

Recent High popularity

Looking For Old Friends
Replies:1,018
Views:8,078

LOAN
Replies:92
Views:982

The Watering Hole
Replies:16
Views:92

I spoke with only one person, that wants to announce his thoughts to the public, and his name is Cantillon.

Cantillon announced this about Don of Bronx, NY  Desmand "I really want to make Desmand come out of the closet. He has been in there for far too long."

What ever that's suppose to mean, only god knows.

If you want to be hired, or have a comment  please message me:)

-Daryl

Report Post Tip

Typical National Enquirer reporting - it all MUST be true eh? We wouldn't pick out pieces of someone's response now would we? Lets just post the whole thing eh?

We do not talk to the press about family matters. Period. You already screwed up when you said someone was killed by a CA in one of your earlier posts.

This is the mafia. The Maximal Crazy Crew lives by OMERTA. Cease bothering us about this.

Report Post Tip
Ma'am you basically said same thing that I'm saying only thing different is that it's about me, and I told what I knew ma'am
Report Post Tip

Far from it. You picked what you wanted out of it. It is not appreciated.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Daily News
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL