Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:18:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Daryl & Rosetta Suits Started by: Daryl on Mar 02, '14 03:24

Hello all, just thought id let you all know that me and my wife are making suits, we make anything from animation to Badass pictures. You name it we make it, you cant find what you want, we will find it for you and it will satisfy you, but if you  don't like the suit ,you die!!!!!

Just kidding. Lol. We are not out outrageously expensive. The highest we charge is 200k. Unless it's high tech then it may cost a little more. But if you are wondering about our skill or want to  see a demonstration just message one of us, and we will get back to you:)

Thank you for your time:)

- Daryl

Report Post Tip

Does this suit come with a tie? Or can you make NealCaffrey shake his bum is said suit? If so I may be down. 

Report Post Tip

Hi. That's nice of you two but what are animations or 'Badass pictures?' I thought you did suits and not art..? What the hell is a 'Lol' anyways? I keep hearing it come from people, I just assumed they're uneducated and can't say 'Haha' right.

I'll be sure to message you, or whatever that is if I wanted a piece of art. Dan poses like a french girl. Just like this, please.

-

Dan

Report Post Tip

Okay?? Well back in my fathers and grandfathers time, Suits were and still are profile pictures. And animation is what i come up with. And badass pictures are pictures that is fucking badass:)

And lol is a lazy way of laughing.

Report Post Tip

Maybe I'm Dan The Old Man here but.. I don't quite comprehend your slang. You seem to be a little ill, OOCitus maybe? I think you should see a doctor.

Report Post Tip

Nah, i already went, and told him what i had, and he gave me a prescription. He said i had a case call being a full of shit majitous

Report Post Tip

If you draw Dan like one of your French girls, Daryl, please let me know, and I'll arrange for the picture to be placed on a large passenger ship crossing the Atlantic from England to New York. And for a huge iceberg to be dropped right in front of it.

Report Post Tip

Here is a pic that i can customize.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this MAY be graphic, so click the link!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dan+the+man+posing+as+a+french+girl&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eKkSU9PtAaKz2QXi_ICYCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1024&bih=605#q=Dan++posing+as+a+french+girl&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=wes4l9UfkQ68bM%253A%3BVThU0NHEc46ioM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.dailymail.co.uk%252Fi%252Fpix%252F2014%252F01%252F24%252Farticle-2545354-1ACB462A00000578-461_306x581.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%252Ftvshowbiz%252Farticle-2545354%252FTOWIEs-Dan-Osborne-pulls-Athena-worthy-pose-baby-son-Teddy-sleeps-bare-chest.html%3B306%3B581

Report Post Tip

I need a suit.  needs to say one bad ass mutha fucka....ya know like pulp fiction...and my name, ty

Report Post Tip
btw I will pay up to 1 million for a real bad ass one
Report Post Tip

okay im on it

Report Post Tip

My M/master needs a new suit. H/his isn't good enough. 

Report Post Tip

Alright Suttin-CG what kind of suit are you looking for?

Report Post Tip

A sexy one. For M/my M/master

Report Post Tip

male or female?

Report Post Tip

M/master Grey is M/male

Report Post Tip

is it me or is this bitch fucked up....get me some goddamn service in this mutha fucka.....im ready to get back to my bitches in this mutha fucka, mutha fucka

Report Post Tip

Krytical if you just called me a bitch my M/master will kill you. 

Report Post Tip

hold up now. I said is this bitch fucked up...as in this establishment...hence asking for service.....however no one is going to lay a finger on this pretty nigga here cuz I have done nothing wrong.

Report Post Tip

M/my Master is going to beat you up! M/mr. Grey is going to punch you in the F/face.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Daryl & Rosetta Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL