Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:52:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Daryl's Grave Yard Started by: Daryl on Mar 05, '14 01:12

After getting done putting up the fencing around his new opening Grave Yard, he continues to put up a sign in the front of the Grave Yard. On the sign is specifically stating rules. Rules that must be followed. If there was no rules, then this world would be nothing, just like the people 8ft under the cold ground. But not anymore. Every person that makes themselves something, is always somebody in my book. And my book is Daryl's Grave Yard!

Daryl's Grave Yard

Rules:

Please don't Grave Rob these people

Please dont litter

Don't vandalize property

And we ONLY accept Mademan and hire

No Suicides

Retire for a good reason ( Age)

If you have any other questions, please contact me, and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

- Daryl

Report Post Tip

R.I.P

Suttin-CG JohnnyNoname New York Goomba Dead Mar 02, '14 01:43 Mar 04, '14 21:09
Report Post Tip

Did she buy a spot in your cemetery? I'm sure she'd love it there.

Speaking of.. Do you get a free spot in your own cemetery if you were to.. I don't know, fall ill and die? Isn't that kind of scamming your own system? I've heard owners of things can't use there own stuff.. The BBB might shut you down if so! Just fair warning, guy.

Good luck! I personally have a mausoleum built for my line for when the infamous day does come for old Danny boy.

Report Post Tip

Well you are a great leader and id love to have you resting home here. And its free for all members that has made a difference in our world

Report Post Tip
'And we ONLY accept Mademan and hire'

Can you please then clarify how the first name in your grave yard was a Goomba? Is it now for everybody regardless of rank?
Report Post Tip
Storm strolls over to Daryl to say

"Daryl what is the point of this? The city hall has a section directed to keep track of the dead and nothing else. I mean I honestly see no point in this, also when you said "we only accept made men and hire" I believe you meant higher but I'm not so sure. Also how did Suttin-CG make a difference in our world? From what the record says at city hall she wasn't around very long."
Report Post Tip
Not sure if I can absolutely trust this business, is it really preventable? Can you REALLY enforce these rules to anyone, Daryl?
Report Post Tip

Yes, i had to think about it some more and i worded it wrong way. Anyone can make a difference, it doesn't matter what rank you are. Anyone can make a difference but not much will stick with you

Report Post Tip
"I have yet another question for you Daryl. Why is yet another business opened in the streets and not in a certain city in the business section of it? From what I was taught speeches, stories and discussions where held in the streets, not opening a business."
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You ignored my question Daryl. Can these rules really be enforce? Whose the enforcer? What are the punishments for those who violate these rules? Can't sell me anything without clarification. This is a business right?
Report Post Tip

Not much of a business, but i will mug you and get my bodyguards to fuck your wife, and find your kids at the bottom of a lake. Thats the punishment:)

Report Post Tip
"Sir what is a :)? I'm not sure what this is, I usually never see people with them, they usually express their emotions through words. Also I don't know why you'd ever do those awful things to anyone as I'm sure those things are for the most part frowned upon. Also you only accept made men and higher yet you allow Suttin to be here, you are contradicting your own words so should you actually carry out those punishments they should be acted upon you since your broke your own rules by allowing her to be buried here."
Report Post Tip
I hope that lake is in a city that allows mugging or is this all done orderly in different areas? I don't think you have all your privileges checked. Anyone who disrespects in a funeral is handled by their Leader. Is it really your place to take this job?
Report Post Tip
Well like I said I had put some thought about it, and I believe it shouldn't matter if u are a good balance or made man. And yes I did disobey my rules but I can bend them a little.
Report Post Tip
"Why should you be allowed to bend certain rules when it's to your liking and others can't? You are no better than me nor anyone else in this world."
Report Post Tip
I'm just trying to please people if you don't like it. Then I'm sorry
Report Post Tip
"I'm just trying to understand why you'd even open this so called business when we already have a place for this exact purpose which is ran better and most of us all have a family members names recorded in that ledger already."
Report Post Tip

You're trying to please the dead? Isn't that necrophilia?

Dan just shakes his head at the thought and moves on.

Report Post Tip
Your a ass hole lol. The visitors
Report Post Tip

"I am not sure this is appropriate right in the middle of the streets but hey if you really think you can catch criminals who are trying to not get caught grave robbing then by all means continue with this "business" and I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I will say that this might be a better business for the business districts but that's just my two cents."

Skip is then seen going to the business districts to find his new bride.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Daryl's Grave Yard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL