Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:43:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Daryl's Grave Yard Started by: Daryl on Mar 05, '14 01:12
I put it in wrong forums
Report Post Tip

That's not very nice friend. I was just inquiring about things and I thought you were talking about pleasing the dead, MY BAD.

Also, why are you trying to please the visitors? It's a graveyard. I wouldn't be pleasant visiting a graveyard due to the whole 'They're dead' thing.

If you'd like, you could send me a mail and I'd be happy to help you.

Report Post Tip
So I get business
Report Post Tip
"I would highly recommend on taking Dan up on his little session. If the man is willing to help for the love of god take it and actually learn something from this man who knows what he's doing."
Report Post Tip

Not much of a business, but i will mug you and get my bodyguards to fuck your wife, and find your kids at the bottom of a lake. Thats the punishment:)

Oh? Yet you confirmed earlier that this wasn't much of a business? Which one is it Daryl?!

Report Post Tip
Whatever
Report Post Tip

Very appropriate response Daryl. You lost your first potential customer! 

Takes his leave.

Report Post Tip

Tsk. Giving up your graveyard already, dude? You were having a booming business.

Dan flips his hair and puts his hand up.

Don't whatever me, girlfriend! TALK TO THE HAND.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
"But Prescott it wasn't a business so you couldn't even be a customer. Or is it a business? I'm sorry I have a bad memory, since it's not next the the other ones in the business district I'm assuming this isn't a business."
Report Post Tip

Continuing his drive through the streets, he saw a few familiar faces gathering what seemed to be a graveyard. Jeddy assumes that this could only mean that a 'friend of ours' must have passed away. Jeddy parks his vehicle and approaches the wrought iron gates, it is only fair that Jeddy pays the proper respects to the now deceased. Now at the gates, Jeddy looks at the board hanging above, and reads the name of this cemetery

GRAVE YARD

Entering the graveyard, Jeddy sees his friends not mourning, but laughing out loud. Jeddy asks his comrade DanTheMan what is going on, and soon Jeddy discovers that this is just the recent opening of his graveyard. Jeddy sees the first filled plot, with "Suttin-CG" on the gravestone. Jeddy purchases a candle from the man at the entrance, returns to the grave and lights the candle. Afterwards he speaks to Daryl,

"Ah, Daryl. You have come far friend, I knew that the guidance and mentoring of Roberto_Carlos would not lead you astray. You've made quite a few establishments so far with your ingenuity, LOAN, SUITS, NEWS and now GRAVE YARD. I must say, thanks to Roberto_Carlos, the Church of Robertology, and of course the Roberto_Carlos Appreciation Society you have done well for yourself. I must ask friend, with the knowledge that Roberto_Carlos has invested in you, may I have an idea as to what your next entrepreneurial idea is? If I may may a suggestion, friend, I hear people would like to get some nice visible tattoos as people see them actively moving around this country conducting their business affairs. Another idea that may be of use to you is a construction business. I'm sure there are many people out there who sadly do not have the guidance that only Roberto_Carlos may give. By helping people construct the blueprints for their own businesses, charging a fee for labor as well as a commission of their revenue, you could make a fortune!"

Report Post Tip
I want to be remembered
Report Post Tip

There is no better way to be remembered than by establishing a GRAVE YARD. Have you already constructed a mausoleum here to yourself, Daryl? I would like to read your plaque, and see what your accomplishments are thanks to the guidance of Roberto_Carlos.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Daryl's Grave Yard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL