Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Making Manhattan FABULOUS Started by: Jeddy on Mar 14, '14 20:06

Twas a cold winter day in Brooklyn, and and all through the region, not a criminal was stirring, not even Cam_Cannon. The ice-cream vans were parked in our lot over here, as it was said that DanTheMan would soon be there.  The Banditos were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of Durdens danced in their heads. And Dan with his tan, and in front of his fan, had just sat down for a poor man's can of bran.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter Dan sprang up to see what was the matter. Looking through the window, on top of layers of snow, he saw the bird and the bear, playing below.

Dan bellowed, "Shut up down there!" with a poser tyrant voice, and the bird and the bear laughed as if Dan had a choice.

"No you!" the bear retorted back, and DanTheMan twitched as if he were on crack. "Dan should be more FABULOUS like me!" said the bird, and Dan began to look as if he were about to drop a bandito turd.

"I know what we should do," said the bear to the bird, "we should go to Manhattan, and take everyone with us too!" 

The bird chirped, "But if we go there, we will need a name, one that will be the key to our fame!"

"You're right though" said the bear "if we need a name it should be something to do with a rainbow!" 

Bird flapped in elation, "we should make it a 'RAINBOW CORPORATION'"

RAINBOW  Corporation

Bitch we are FABULOUS

And with that, the bird and the bear worked together, and set out in a van for the district over yonder. We agreed the first order of business in our crew, Dan will receive a ban.

They both looked at each other, eyes alight in joy and in laughter they shouted, "DanTheBannedMan!"

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS my FABULOUcomrade. I am happy to see you have your own family and I am glad to be a part of it!

Best of luck my friend!

Report Post Tip

Kendrick has his cigarette on his fingertips and he tips his hat down to salute Jeddy for the new acquisition of Manhattan, New York. He smiles to him and greats his with warm welcomes.

Good to see the FABULOUS  Jeddy head over to the new city of Manhattan! It's good that we expand and we all keep New York strong! Don't get arrested or anything now ya hear! I don't need to break you out more than I need to!

Report Post Tip

Jericho walks up to Jeddy and hands him a bottle of wine before he shakes his hand.

"Congratulations Jeddy, I know you'll do great things for Manhattan and the city of New York, good luck to you sir and may your adventure be a great one."

Report Post Tip

Dan frowns.

So Jeddy boy? I'm banned from Man-Hat-TAN? But.. I'm Dan The Man, I had a Plan with a Van to head to Man-Hat-TAN! Anyways! I love you Jeddy, you've worked for me for along time and I think you're ready for this friend. It has been quite the family with the Banditos and we will miss you, Kingfisher, Grimes and Rorschach greatly.

Dan smiles.

Congratulation, Comrade Bearhand. Very well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Jeddy, Jeddy. I am so happy for you, buddy. Rainbow Corporation will be fabulous!

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

It is a fine day for New York and Manhattan.
A well deserved promotion and congratulations from Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Congrats and make it very FABULOU

Report Post Tip

Prescott was running a little late to the celebration. He heard the commotion from afar and immediately rush to see what it was about. Coming just in time to get a gist of things, he shows his gratitude and raises his flask.

"Congratulations Jeddy! Manhattan looks FABULOUalready!" Prescott winks then adds, "I wish you nothing but the best mate!" 

Report Post Tip
*Spiels didn't even finish unpacking in his new apartment. He wanted to get to the celebration.

Jeddy, my friend! You have prepared for this for a long time. You will do great things for Manhattan and are very deserving of this opportunity. Do not hesitate to call for anything. Congratulations!!
Report Post Tip

Maria pulls Jeddy into a tight hug.

Jeddy, I'm so proud and happy to hear this fantastic news out of Manhattan today. I have absolute faith that you, along with Dan, will make this district a fantastic place and I only hope that you two can continue the strong start that you have had in this district today for the rest of your time. My fingers will be crossed for you guys, and I know that I speak for the last few generations of my family when I say that it feels like a genuine shame that we are not alongside you guys today.

Congratulations, my friend. I am certain that I will not be the only Chicagoan raising a glass to you all tonight.

Maria hands Jeddy a jug of gravy with a wink, and disappears off into the crowds.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jeddy, You have worked your arse of for this and you truly desearve it. Looking forward to see you succeed in Manhattan which i know you will without a doubt.
Report Post Tip

Mako walks forward, smoking on a cigarette, and scratching at his neck awkwardly. He put his hands in his pockets, looking down at his shoes and taking a large sniff.

"Jeddy, yo. Seein' you get ya bold suit is FABULOUS and I kno you will be the perfect choice to help the city and district."

Randomly, Mako walks up to Jeddy and kisses him on the forehead, and pinches the cheeks on his face.

"STAY STRONG, JEDDY. AND DON'T GO ROGUE ON US, MKAY?!? STAY STRONG, SON."

Report Post Tip

Ohohoh check you out! 

Jeddy, this is awesome. Seeing you in bold and all that! You've come a long way !

I'm very happy to see you in bold and noticed you've also gotten yourself a very impressive RHM.

THE MOBMAIL RULES HAVE BEEN TURNED. SOON I WILL KNOW ALL YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SEKRITS.

Report Post Tip

Rorschach skulks out of the shadows and into the brightly lit Manhattan HQ, squinting slightly as he becomes accustomed to the glittery colours, he notices the bird and the bear dancing on the front lawn and approaches them:

Bitch, we are fabulous! Manhattan is about to go on a crash course on becoming tier 1, and I cant think of a better person to lead the charge. Congratulations young bear, you deserve it buddy :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats you fabulous colorful man.

Report Post Tip

Spotting Jeddy at the front of the crowed Sephiroth starts making his way through to the front...

Jeddy my old friend, this brings me great joy to see you get this opportunity you have waited and put in countless hours of hard work in Brooklyn, it only seems fitting with the new district that you would get this blessing. You deserve it brother, and I know you will do great things in Manhattan.

Sephiroth removes a chrome plated flask from his inside pocket and hands it to Jeddy...

For you buddy, when the party starts. The flask is nice, but the real treat is inside. Only the finest home brew.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate you all coming out to thank me on this day of celebration. CristianoRonaldo, DanTheMan, Grimes-, HandsomeRob, Jericho, Kendrick, Mako, Maria, Prescott, Ramon_Salvatore, Roberto_Gonzelez, Rorschach, Sephiroth, Sonrisa, spiels_jr and Starscream, thank you all for taking the time to come out here today. I also appreciate the private letters of support I've received from so many of you.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. Especially to DanTheMan, and the late Godfather ToyArmadillo who made this all possible in the first place.

Report Post Tip

Oh Wow, Don Jeddy.

Such Fab

Very Rainbow

Wow.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Kittyhawk, I remember the day I found you astray, and brought you within the warm embrace of DanTheMan and his Banditos. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Making Manhattan FABULOUS
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL