X

May 17 - 07:01:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Black Bottom - City Head? Started by: Solid on Mar 15, '14 00:45

I think we all know who the "district head" is now

Report Post Tip

I think "we all" know who the district head is now

Report Post Tip

I love how there are people out there talking as if Supreme shot down all those Detroit folk in the Obits.

I'm led to believe it wasn't actually Supreme that took action, it was one of the fallen leaders and Supreme ended the bloodshed.

Why are so many people determined to deem the contest a falure because of the fact leaders died? If anything thats a success, people are meant to die in these contests, its meant to put a bit of fun back into the life for fuck sake. Take a risk, go there and make a move for Godfather or die trying.

To those saying that no-one can now beat Supreme, you should pack your bags and go back to the old country as this life evidently isn't for you. Anyone can sit and build a gun and then head to DT later when they are capable of taking down Supreme with one bullet. I'd be stunned if there wasn't people out there planning that already.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

seems black bottoms open again, and involving outside influence.

Report Post Tip

How much longer until we consider this a failure?

Report Post Tip
Well now is the perfect time to bring back the original rules and make this competition unique again!
Report Post Tip

Were there rules? Was there even a thread posted about this?

Report Post Tip

It seems someone has missed the memo yet wants to trash things. Here, just for you.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/393724#73101865

Report Post Tip

Gosh, thanks Sneaker, you are so kind dear. Though, you've obviously missed my sarcasm. Yes there were rules and an original thread, but the way the contest has now ended or well, how Supreme was taken out - the rules and thread don't even matter. 

Report Post Tip

what i didn't like about the rules was the have to stay in the comp 60 days before being eligible for godfather...  After seeing how many crews drop in a short span, was going to be interesting but as challenging as pushing a rock up a hill.  No surprise it has been temporarily halted this way as i expected.

Report Post Tip
to be honest upon reading everything....It would not come down to rules. but how you would want your city run....no one would of died if you weren't only looking for power instead of just shared it between a few...but that's not the case here....and that wouldn't work anywhere....And not all people are like that...and I do not think this "experiment" is a failure, only a learning curve to others that do not want to do things in the right form or way they should be handled.
Report Post Tip

I hope everyone is happy now hes dead sigh

Report Post Tip

I would like the real PizzaTheHut to please stand up

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom - City Head?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL