Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:32:04
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Freestyle Started by: Osiris on Mar 23, '14 05:22

Osiris walks up onto the middle of the street and notices it is very quiet.. too quiet. Maybe the recent events of bloodshed from black bottom and everyday life takes a toll. Osiris thought to himself this would be the perfect chance to make some noise on the streets. He hands an african american a hundred dollar bill then they set up drums where this man would provide a wicked beat. The beat starts, a smooth instrumental only waiting to become filled.. Osiris grabs the microphone

"Check it, Osiris is the name still running the game, this is how to gain the fame while I make it rain with the nine shooting hollows in a line dropping dimes, all kinds of tongue twistas keeping up with the rhymes, give it time the flows be sour like a lime when I fuck your mind like Tupac your going to have to hit rewind and see if you can find the illuminate but even they cant stop me becuase im selling the drugs like a swapmeet. I can kill this beat or let it stand to its feet work with it and be unique on a streak like that dank shit be pretty stank ill always be a gangsta fuck the mafia rank as long as I make my bank I can run a tank more damage than crank have enemies walk the plank." 

Damn now pass me the basketball like there trying to find out my hops man im a different type of ballar my wrist got 5,000 rocks!

Osiris then drops the microphone and waits for someone to take the stage and throw spit a freestyle

Report Post Tip

"Now listen up Osiris this is about to be quick I got a date with yo girl and she's bout to ride this dick , my game is tight your's aint even average step back kid they call me a fucking savage this battle is mine i'm killing your career before you even had it you wanna be me but your a washed up addict so get ya fix kid this battle is over now watch me as I fuck your bitch over and over."

Report Post Tip

I like chicken, I aint kiddin, this rhyming is wack, maybe you should practice cause you got a weak attack stat. 

The man jumps off the podium, wiggles and disappears to his bakery. 

Report Post Tip

"The chick that rides my dick is your mom so thats pretty fucken sick, its not a joke I don't do it for kicks and it's not over when im done you will think im Jehovah. This is skill so fuck a four leaf clova Defy is my new target ill destroy him like a supernova, now I got his girl up in the corner making my money becuase I always bone her, now Defy I used to be in your crew, remember when we used to get stoned we was never fucking sober! Now your my enemy shit feels like a bad hangover not I gotta run you over like a land rover!"

Report Post Tip

I sure hope you realize the sarcasm in my voice.

Report Post Tip

Pssh of course Wiggle my attack state isnt weak haha!!

Report Post Tip

"White face and red cheeks, looks like you got a fever and your teeth look like one of your parents was a beaver I’ll go forever and keep rhymes comin all day am I gonna stop soon? Son you better pray cause I’ll ruin your reputation and I’ll mess with you’re head I’ll embarrass you so bad that you’ll wish you were dead you like to act like you're 50 Cent But in the gym locker room you're always pitchin tents you say you say you fucked my bitch but I want you to pause it I’m still waitin onyou to come out of the closet. 

Report Post Tip

Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee, I slept with Defys mom now it burns when I pee!

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs, sheds an actual tear of pain and begins muttering things to himself.

I call this one Freestyle,

Rhyming without Meter,

Should bring nothing but fear.

This madness corrupts minds,

Attracts many lesser kinds.

Poetry really is dead...

Replaced by the decrepit.

Not a message to be found,

just utterly pointless sound.

Claiming to be the wicked

with a rhyme truly timid.

You children know not what you do,

but the guilt is mine to bare too.

For you see the sin of allowing words without thought,

will be paid for by the children born for generations to come.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"You talk about moms you just had to but my dicks about to be sucked up by your moms mouth call it a vacum , I'm not tryna take an hour this shit over come on loser come get your golden showa."

Report Post Tip

Osiris then looks at the black drummer and tells him to take a break

Alright alright, rap freestyle battle round 1 is over. Now for the judges YOU the audience, make some noise whoever you thought was better. Defy, or Osiris!!  First to 10 votes wins! Round 2 will start after voting is over

Report Post Tip
Defy.
Report Post Tip

Defy.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI!

Report Post Tip

Defy

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI FTW!

Report Post Tip

I have to say, Defy knows where it's at!

Report Post Tip

This is a no contest its WhereWasI with the mad skillz you all!

Report Post Tip

Defy

Report Post Tip
Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee, I slept with Defys mom now it burns when I pee!
Reply by: Osiris at Mar 23, '14 06:05

LOL thats great..
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Freestyle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL