Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:45:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
MR Legends Started by: Husky on Apr 02, '14 01:43

Brent, ThomasHarrow and BarbaraAmmer for me.

Dream team right there. Cant think of anyone better to have in a crew. 

Report Post Tip

Someone say my goddamn name...

Report Post Tip

Well in my opinion, this is a hands down and case closed debate.

The biggest MR legend is indeed V. Read it and weep cause it don't get any better than THAT.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Although I think V is a worthy mention, especially with his voice that makes wolverines purr, I will have to give me vote towards Mako ala Cory.  He glides through the streets where as others walk, he shoots through four people at a time where as others only manage to get the one person, and most importantly, he doesn't snatch that purse off the old woman, he takes her to dinner also.

Viva La Cory!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

There are to many people to mention for a DREAM TEAM crew most people on here have there strengths and there weakness also to get ones Dream team it would depend if those people are available at the time.

Though it would also depend in what you are looking for are you looking for a take no Shit crush any who get in the way Crew or a crew that will build towards becoming one of the best crews ever that can handle itself.

Hitters are a dime a dozen these days Though if i wanted just one It would be Vino The guy is a monster.

Earners It would be mandalore.

Though if i could have a team it would be my old New york team 

Snip Ladyfighter Silk Magneto Tank Sanction V Acid Warrior Zmeika Klint and towards the End Goodfellas I know i forgot some that was there but to build a city from nothing to what was deemed a threat was easy the best ride i have EVER had on MR i thank them all.

Report Post Tip

Haha! Hellz yes. when I was with frankie poo 400mill! I took a screenshot Ill have to find it. 

Report Post Tip

Holy MrEvilman. Nice to see that name drop.

Report Post Tip

With the current crew size limit:

22 best earners in this game(who deserve a lot more appreciation and mention imo) - the selfless and loyal people that make sure a steady money flow will come up, i don't know who exactly to name as i haven't come across everyone playing but i am not talking about the obvious people who sell their credits to amass high earnings, even though i probably would want 1 or 2 of those.

6+2 reliable and effective hitters (the people that hit almost every shot that matters) - Odin, Tanda, Luca, Sayyid, JesseJames, Nine + 2 i can't decide on

5+4 people that excel at anything you might need for your crew to work be it outside the box thinking, intrigue or information/advice - Roman, Grin, First, tita, BOD + either of the many other names such as Eve, Caius, Eepster, JKalos, Keats, Fatality, Severe, jynx, Deadlysin, jtg and so on

It's hard to be very specific, as some constellations might not work at all. It would be interesting to see how someone who exclusively played from 2007-2010 would name his lineup.

Report Post Tip
Sprozza. El_Nino. Mikado. Clause. RampagingFox. Raptor. Evsie. Jon.

Not because they are people I deem to be the best (even if some, frankly, we're) but because I know I could trust them to stand beside me and do the right thing.

Some of the names mentioned would have sold their mother to live. Fuck that.
Report Post Tip

OMFG... why you guyz hate on ze pole....im worth a mention, surly? FU all, sincerely.

Report Post Tip

SP, you'd be on my list!

It seems like my list is a bit different than everybody elses though. Most of the people I'd choose haven't been listed lol

Report Post Tip

Pretty much have the worst memory but.. 

DickGozinya: All around great player. Streets, leader.

Gammy: Street presence off the chart.

MorningSins:  Hitting machine and very goal orientated. 

Pappilion: Great person to have for family relations.

Santos, Ant: Hard not to like these guy's.  Hard workers in every aspect.

Report Post Tip

Marco/Leigh - He was the most amazing person I have come across on this game. He will always be a legend for his various qualities and skills in the game.

TheDean (Godfather of New York not Dalton) - I don't have the words to explain him but he was purely awesome.

Earners - The ones that use IG means to make money not the ones that buy credits with RL money and sell them then call themselves the best.

Sprozza - I don't always get along with him but there is no doubt he is a legend.

Sticks, G_man, V, DanTheMan, Cantillon and DaKine - The kind of leaders you actually want to work for.

The Street speakers - Not the trolls. The ones that can actually relay their messages without being crass or rude. Without name calling or insulting. Basically without being massive jerks to everyone that bothers to speak their opinion.

I may be missing some people.

Report Post Tip

Hitters are a dime a dozen these days Though if i wanted just one It would be Vino The guy is a monster.

Vino is taken by Severe.

It took me forever to find him but i know who he is....

Report Post Tip
It's hard to distinguish great players from shitty ones nowadays because anyone can earn and anyone can hit. The people on top are the ones who have more time/credits, not necessarily more skill and surely not more intelligence. Oh how times have changed. Such a harsh reality.
Report Post Tip

I would pick the 303303 boys (and girls) every time. 

Life is a dream. 

Report Post Tip

I would have to have the GOAT Squad in my corner. Fabulous bunch of trolls.

Dream team would be Firenza, Rockstar, Hulkster, Scotland, SecretAgent, Scarin, High_Society, Bojangles, Morty, Ace, Toaly, Cory_Chase, Lovehand & Lush

My Comedy Factor Members would be V, Grimes, Jeddy, Daemon, Severe & Yobssarg

Slaves would be Faceman

Report Post Tip

I forgot Striphe lol

Report Post Tip

Some of the names mentioned here are nothing short of comical. I cant tell if you all have short memories or are being purposely being facetious.  The term legend has clearly lost its meaning because the clowns listed above aren't fit to lace the boots of the true legends of MR who have quit or were forced out haven't even been whispered about. 

Retards.

Report Post Tip

Some of the names mentioned here are nothing short of comical. I cant tell if you all have short memories or are being purposely being facetious.  The term legend has clearly lost its meaning because the clowns listed above aren't fit to lace the boots of the true legends of MR who have quit or were forced out haven't even been whispered about. 

Retards.

Except from V, ignorance. He is simply the best.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MR Legends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL