Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:13:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Resurrection of the LV Project? Started by: Cassadaga on Apr 03, '14 18:46

Just a thought but has anyone thought about bringing back the old Las Vegas project from a few years back? Giving anyone an opportunity to set up within the boundaries of Las Vegas and be binded by the city's own autonomy? 

We can utilize a Robert Rules of Order style parliamentary government style. Proposals and voting to allow setups and major decision making. Establish a set of rules and allow 0 outside interference in Las Vegas concerns.

A Made Man can express his wishes to try his luck in Las Vegas and be given an option to leave and set up... not authed.

Just a proposal.. I mean.. that's where DeadlySin originated ;)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Las Vegas belongs to the GOAT. As well does LA. I suggest you take up your offers with those who have laid claim to the property and maybe toss an idea or two their way.

But yep, it's confirmed. GOAT territory. And it's not even hunting season.

Report Post Tip

Veto.

Report Post Tip
The upcoming events in these two new available cities will definitely be one to keep an eye on.
Report Post Tip

Who is the GOAT?

Report Post Tip

Some self assured shit.

But please god no experiment.

Report Post Tip
I have always understood G.O.A.T the mean the greatest of all time!
Report Post Tip

So your all bring back the GOAT to run LV

Report Post Tip

I really would hope there is no more experiments for a bit. The last few didn't seem to go so well.

Report Post Tip

Well we all know who the GOAT is. 

Report Post Tip

It's about time I came out here and announced that I am the GOAT.

Report Post Tip

ooooooooooh.

We have a challenger to GOATology.

Report Post Tip

I think it is time to announce that I am the GOAT. 

Report Post Tip

Johnny is my kid GOAT, I still have to teach him a few things about being the King GOAT. 

We are getting there though.

Report Post Tip

It's always great when the little GOAT overtakes the Big GOAT, that happened a long time ago. I am the GOAT. 

Report Post Tip

No need to be salty Johnny.

You are being saltier than Dan after a double wackback, no need for that amount of salt.

Report Post Tip

Damn, that amount of salt will cause someone their life. I will refrain from being salty from now on. I am sorry to be #1 and the true GOAT. 

Report Post Tip

THE GAME IS FUCKING ON.

I AM NOT FUCKING SALTY OVER THE DOUBLE WACKBACK CANTILLON. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE.

Cantillon, may as well call you fucking Lake Utah with all the salt coming from you.

JOHNNY. You're saltier then the fucking black sea bud.

You're both trolls and neither are number 1. YOU'RE NOT REAL GOATS.

Dan checks his blood pressure, it is unsurprisingly high.

Report Post Tip

I can see the amount of salt is raising your blood pressure and making you say silly things. 

It's OK I am the GOAT you are the kid GOAT and Dan is the WBing goat. We just need to reduce the salt content of our speeches friend.

Report Post Tip

There's more salt here than a war thread.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Resurrection of the LV Project?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL