Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:27:47
Page:  1 
Revenge on mako Started by: FUNKYPI3M0NK3YL1PS on Apr 06, '14 01:04

on another street corner mako told me he killed my father and now i plan on becoming a great mob boss controlling the world and killing mako with my bare hands like a real man. i am not a wuss like mako i dont even think he could spell words. hes so pathetic killing my father. now i call upon you people to join my awesome party of revenge on mako we will be doing him a favor he deserves to be put out of his mysery he cries to himself nightly his best friend goku told me how much he cries all the time because no woman will ever love him no man will ever love him no beast will ever love him he cant even keep a fish alive the fish would rather drown then live in the same breathing places as mako what a pathetic jerk who killed my father

*grins*

so if you want to help a good guy out i really am a good guy ladies ill let you help im not sexist woman should be able to shoot guns to so anyone that wants to help me kill mako please shout it out now i will greatly take your help and im eager to see who else wants mako dead

*smiles*

alright friends let me hear you say it tell me how much you want to kill mako and how be creative specially you woman that really gets me hot

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip
Apr 06, 01:07:25 BanginBadBitches has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

the first man speaks i will buy lots of guns with this money good man i will buy all the bullets for my army and i will kill mako with my bear hands 

Report Post Tip
Apr 06, 01:12:25 Cantillon has tipped you $25,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Another great man helping out the project i will spend all of this money on more guns and boats with cannons goku told me that sometimes mako likes to go out on his boat and cry with dolphins i will kill him  

Report Post Tip

"i am not a wuss like mako i dont even think he could spell words. "

Maybe brush up on you're grammar a bit before trying to make fun of others for similar things?

Also you're a bit late, there is already a club /underground movement to one day remove all the chocobo's from existence along with the tyrant himself , Mako.

Report Post Tip
I want a gun. I got guys after me. What do I have to do and what is happening? did ge get those cg girls bc I think I would have got along with them.
Report Post Tip

Bro, are you related to cowboyjeff?

Report Post Tip
I dont know who that is but I remember you. Last time I was here you was phil steaks bff on your tattoo. Is ladiees bros too bc I thouhht that was just pimps LOL
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revenge on mako
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL