Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:15:30
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
LMAO Started by: Y on May 21, '14 20:32
To: Y
Sent: May 21, '14 00:58
Subject:
Years and years ago I used the name -Y- I got to capo on defence. I failed to shoot myself 37 times until I finally wackbacked and died... The game has changed so much since.

This guy is LHM ? The state of MR these days
Report Post Tip

What's wrong with you?

Idiot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes and he was originally my right hand man, what point exactly are you trying to make?

That he saw your name and it stirred something nostalgic for him and he just wanted to tell you the story? Do you think he was trying to recruit you or something? News flash, he wasn't. I wasn't aware being friendly was putting MR into such a "state these days."

Idiot. 

Report Post Tip

Yeah you have really picked on the wrong person here he has been about since you were in nappys......

Idoit.

Report Post Tip
Shut up fatties. Go eat your cheesepuffs.

~The Legendary Grin
Report Post Tip

The real Grin would have written a glorious speech convincing us all that we're failures and need to choose our hands better.

So either you're not Grin, or if you are, your standards have slipped low enough to post the shitty one paragraph threads he/you? so constantly reamed. 

Report Post Tip

Most definitely not Grin.

~Grin

Report Post Tip
True story. Jus' Sayin.

Altho it was many many many moon ago.

Did I not mention how much this world has changed since?

If this lad is stupid enough to post this with the aim to damage my reputation perhaps he is stupid enough to attempt to beat my great record nowadays...

Thirty eight 1%'s in succesion? More chance of my richest Godfather friend Dan giving me a birthday present...
Report Post Tip

I quite liked the story.

I also can confirm without a doubt that neither persons that identified themselves as the bloodline of Grin are even remotely related to that bloodline.

Far too skinny for a start.

Report Post Tip

I quite liked the story.

I also can confirm without a doubt that neither persons that identified themselves as the bloodline of Grin are even remotely related to that bloodline.

Far too skinny for a start.

I would also like to point out that we would also spot Grin a mile off as his family line originates from that of a foreign land. A land called "the Wirral". Although I have heard he supports a fantastic "football" team, we can not forgive him for his cultural sins.

I propose we round up a mob of rowdy people and seek out this Grin and make him atone for his sins.

Report Post Tip
Lmaoo oh look at me I have a "rich godfather friend" hahahahaha!
Report Post Tip
Looks like Superbees bloodline has decided against retirement after all.
Report Post Tip
I have many Godfather friends, it is just clear that Dan is obviously the richest... And fattest... That however is a whole other story.
Report Post Tip

Cook! I remembered your birthday at least!

I definitely am not the richest nor the fattest.

Report Post Tip

I wonder if Dan would throw me a good cookie party on my birthday hmmmm

Report Post Tip

"It's reasons like this why I don't roam the streets, just some idiot looking for some sort of reaction, most likely for the attention... What's wrong with you? Has mummy stopped breast feeding you lately? Take a look around, I'm sure there are some farms out there somewhere, I'm sure DanTheMan could show you the direction of an old farm he once worked on."

Tepid just chuckles to himself thinking he was best off staying in bed, walking away into the distance, he spots a fine looking dame that he chases after.

Report Post Tip
I have served in a crew with cpt cook and this made me realise what a decent bloke he is thanks for reminding me I'll message him now!
Report Post Tip

I am Grin, Grin I am.

All others are just imitation.

Report Post Tip
Would the Fake FakeMan please stand up

~Ragnarok
Report Post Tip
Hahaha the idiots have piled up in my absence defending the mighty Cpt-Cook and his amazing rich many Godfather friends Lolol

You all za cutest
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: LMAO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL