Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:18:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Name Calling Started by: Y2 on May 22, '14 21:51
As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:
y y y Delilah? Please don't insult my district again. Idiot.

Although I didn't get the whole "y y y Delilah" I'll just assume it's an antic that he or she wrote down to sound like he or she was actually making any sense. But name calling? Is this how the mafia solves their problems? By calling them idiots? The state of MR these days...
Report Post Tip

I call Dan a jackass all the time and it hasn't backfired on me yet. I keep making more money! I would fully endorse calling Dan a jackass as a way of furthering your career here.

Report Post Tip

Sheamus walks by, hearing the soothing tones of Tom Jones' voice. He can't help but join in.

Forgive me Delilah, I just couldn't take any more. 

Report Post Tip

U wot m8?! U better shut ur mouth u cheeky little cunt i swer 2 crist ill hook u in the gabber m8.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Judging by the statement made, I'd say the problem was solved with a gun instead of calling somebody a name, the name calling was just included, but ultimately it was a bullet that solved the problem.  Just going to throw that out there.

Report Post Tip
Quite an unprofessional whisper that solved nothing if you ask me :/

The state of MR these days...
Report Post Tip

It's quite unprofessional to abuse the streets and attempt to slander a good man who was attempting to be polite.

You know what is unprofessional though?
You WACKED! Y.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,303 Tip
Dude that's messed up
Report Post Tip

Dan, I'd be careful.  This guy seems to have some supernatural connection.  He knows exactly what the last words spoken to a dead man are.  That's scary if you ask me.

Report Post Tip
You tell a rich amazing Godfather to be careful against his will? Wow that's 100% disrespectful, Dan I'd shoot him
Report Post Tip
😔👐😎😈🔥😍
Report Post Tip
It's funny how street posts like these can bring out the childishness in people.
Report Post Tip

Haha I would say Y2 is either 10 or 13 and butt hurt!

Report Post Tip
Yet this 10 or 13 year old is getting so much attention awww I feel so loved 😵
Report Post Tip

Mandalore looks around stunned.

You call this love? I feel sorry for your upsetting sense of it. Mother must not have shown you any affection. 

Report Post Tip
*watches as it took approximately 2 full minutes for Mandalore to turn all the way around due to his extremely round physique*
Report Post Tip

Is that a sorry attempt of calling me fat. Well you got some stuff to learn kiddo. Your pretty pitifully!

Report Post Tip

Pardon me I mean Pitiful 

Report Post Tip
LMAOO "your pretty pitifully"

Nice grammar there man and I'm the 10 year old lmao, looks like you've got stuff to learn! Like 1st grade level "stuff"
lad!

Correction:

*You're pretty pitiful"

Oh and your mistake is not pardoned lol
Report Post Tip

and like a child would be so eager to point out ones mistakes. I applaud you!

Mandalore gives a round of applause for the know-it-all. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Name Calling
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL