Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:26:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
DanTheMan Started by: Y2 on May 25, '14 04:50

Gentleman, unlike my recent posts I'm not here to cause trouble but ask a simple most basic question.

Why or how is DanTheMan considered a good leader? More like a fat joke that might as well have shat upon all of MR with his various funds securing his position in the game.

Report Post Tip

Dan hasn't spent money on this game.

But I heard his wonderful singing got him to the top of this game , also the ability to be a tier 1 proer may have helped.

Report Post Tip

Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes.

Hope that answers all your questions.

Report Post Tip

I do not know if he is or isn't a good leader, as I haven't been in his crew or around in this life long enough. However, I do know that he is a decent person and deserves the respect that comes with all human life and that comes with being a Godfather in game. You should learn to let go and not worry about others. 

Report Post Tip

well DanTheMan, only one word i can describe him, "understanding" me and him has work back to back when i was still a RHM of iocaste family, we had both cross a problem that can make a little heat on both of our family but he do understand my reasoning at that time and give me the blessing to solve both of our problems.

Report Post Tip
He's so hood, thats why
Report Post Tip

I agree. DanTheMan is one of the most shitty leaders ever. It is a miracle that he is still alive and has not eaten himself to death. The disgusting fuck.

Report Post Tip
^lmfaoooo

As for everyone else you haven't seen the pig for what he really is, he's garbage
Report Post Tip

I don't usually waste my time replying in threads when all there is only bashing and bitching but enough is enough!!

Dan is one of the most awesome Godfathers/Leaders/Players

so everyone can just step the fuck back and relax and settle down

IF you have a problem with him...then act like an adult an take it to him...I thought this game was for 18+ which meant adult age

it should have a sideline for maturity age as well as numeric age because some of the childish behavior displayed in the threads anymore is stupid...some say it makes for a good read...others get humor from some threads...but when you just stoop to name calling and disrespecting players for what purpose?....you need to grow the fucking hell up....

wah wah you dont like someone....leave them the fuck alone and move on then....why bring your pity party bullshit to the streets or OOC or wherever

oh yes because you have absolutely NOTHING better to do in your life or in the game to entertain yourself ...which I feel sorry somewhat for you....if you feel the need to come to a game and cause problems....just because your real life sucks .....man up in your real life and do something worthwhile because the need to bully someone online shows how little you value yourself and think of yourself

I can get along with most anyone here...barring one or two exceptions.....but this is just ridiculous

Report Post Tip

You must be proper retarded like to shout your mouth off in the streets then run here to do exactly the same thing, once was just enough for what you had to say, but to return not once... But twice. I don't like insulting people but really are just a sad bastard who has no life, why don't you do yourself a favour and go eat some toe nails from a rhino... Better yet, just go lay down and think of left handed polar bears and don't get back up.

Report Post Tip

Don't forget that today is your tax day Dannyboy, better get those various funds together. 

Report Post Tip
LMAOOO oooo seems like some people are perched up deep in Dan's ass!
Report Post Tip

It's not that we are "perched up deep in Dan's ass" it's that we respect him because he has earned it. He didn't become a CL because he bought his way there and he certainly didn't buy his way to Godfather. He earned RESPECT. Something you clearly know little of pal.

Also, could you explain to me the element of DanTheMan that makes him such a "pig"?

Report Post Tip
Yes your respect which results being perched deeply in his ass
Report Post Tip

Dan touches me in places no one else dares to touch.

I'M NOT BEING RUDE, YOU FIENDS!

Report Post Tip

Can we switch the conversation and talk about that RuhRoh fellow?

I have heard by many sources that he has been spreading the VD around and this should be addressed before many others fall victim to his charm.

Report Post Tip

I'm not surprised no one else touches that thing RuhRoh. I mean, come on.... the way it sticks out, all pointy and rancid. What is that green stuff as well man... that horrible icky looking shit that festers on the tip of it? And it's always looks fucking hard too, like crusty. What the fuck man? I don't know what's worse. The fact that you haven't got it sorted yet or that DanTheMan likes to touch it. 

I really think you finally need a nose job my friend. 

Report Post Tip
Y, We can be frands tho,right? I am sohappie you find me funnae.

Can we make a thead about Mako next?!?!
Report Post Tip
No we are still talking about Dan he's a complete idiot. Sighh when will there ever be a leader like me?
Report Post Tip

I initially didn't even see this until multiple people asked me on IRC why I had some random wanting my dick.

The fact that you think I bought my way to the top clearly shows you know nothing. In my nearly three years here I've spent a big $50 on this game. Buying my way to the top, obviously! :)

Why am I considered a good leader? I'm just that, a leader. Good? Bad? Up to you, it's based on opinion. I do a duty for my District, City and friends. I don't care what people think of me.

As Husky did say, I'll admit. I'm a very understanding person. I've taken in quite a few bloodlines and given these people chances no one else would give. Regardless of the result, I do think I help those who really need it at times.

I don't know whom the Y fellow is, but he seems to have a bad case of the butthurt. Perhaps the lovely RuhRoh can make him better by touching him in his special spot?

Any who, thanks for the attention, it really made my night. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me, beautiful. xoxo

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: DanTheMan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL