Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 14:05:55
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Group of Death Started by: FreddyGio on Jun 09, '14 20:00

It's extremely difficult being an American during this particular world cup particularly because I cant bring myself to spend like $150 on a national team jersey if we're only going to be in it for the next 3 weeks... on the other hand, if we shock the world it'll be some of the best money I ever spent... #1stworldproblems

Report Post Tip

you gonna visit which cities? I live here lols

Report Post Tip
I like USA, then again... I like England. There's only one way to sort this... FIGHT!
Report Post Tip

haha we already fought, twice... we make better friends than enemies... and no, I'm not going to Brazil... wish I could lol

Report Post Tip

ah cool, dont botter to wish, it will be a chaos, lots of riots and dead people, i can foresee it :D

Report Post Tip

ya know, no offense but I hear Brazil is like that anyways haha no, I would NOT go to Brazil during the World Cup... its gonna be a nightmare down there, especially for ideological and ignorant tourists... I've always been an underdog sorta fan which makes it GREAT to be an American during the World Cup as football gains popularity over here more and more people are getting invested in the greatest tournament on Earth... Its just, there are a lot of dangerous teams we could have been pitted against but the draw we got is fucking brutal

Report Post Tip

I can't wait for the World Cup, but I'm not getting behind England. I really can't be bothered. I'm a season ticket holder at Manchester City so I'll mostly be looking out for how the players that play for City are doing. That said, I love the World Cup.

Report Post Tip

atleast its city and not united lol im a first generation American, my parents are English, West Ham's the club team but I support England too... why aren't you getting behind them? Its England and Italy going through... unless Uruguay believes in miracles

Report Post Tip

England are woeful. Can't write of Uruguay tbh. 

Report Post Tip

Fuck England and fuck the world cup.

That said, I have the Aussies twice in Warrior's sweepstake, so c'mon Australia!

Report Post Tip

Australia wont even make it out of group lol

Report Post Tip

I agree with Maria. When's the beach volleyball world cup? Anyone know?

Report Post Tip

I've got Costa Rica in the sweepstake. I'm definitely winning this Maria, watch out.

Report Post Tip

im having massive anxiety filling out my bracket lol im trying be unbiased in filling it out... trying to avoid ruling out teams I don't like lol

Report Post Tip

Fuck England and fuck the world cup.

Sounds like treason to me. Tar and Feather her now

Report Post Tip

I have England and Mexico in the sweepstake at work. COME ON ENGLAND.

How you can hate on your own country is beyond me...Granted they are usually champs at failure and letting us down.

Report Post Tip

As far as I'm concerned, I find myself physically incapable of wanting players who I detest to do well. It would just be hypocritical of me to cheer for them when I absolutely fucking hate them. Club over country all day every day for me.

Report Post Tip

Mental.

Report Post Tip

I just find England so frustrating to watch. It's like watching the Villa, it's painful.

Paul, was it club over country prior to the big money takeover?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Of course it was. I'd never have had it any other way. I grew up watching the likes of Nicky Weaver, Andy Morrison, Richard Edghill, Kevin Horlock and Shaun Goater. I loved it back then.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Group of Death
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL