Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:04:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bella Visa Started by: Gimli on Jun 16, '14 22:36

After a long day Gimli was seen walking out of Headquarters and down the steps to the crowd at the bottom. He stopped half way down so he could be seen by all and wiped the sweat from his forehead. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen it has been a long day for the city of Philly and it's three districts. We had to make a hard decision today and I think it is the right one for our city to move forward as a whole. As many of you would have seen the acting Godfather of Bella Visa was removed today and we have appointed a new head of the district who will be setting up shortly. So the reason behind this take down started a few months back I had a lot of Donnie's members coming to me about problems they had with their crew leader and the lack of activity of him. Bella Visa was losing members but, I gave him the chance and we seen him become more active. Soon I stopped hearing from the members, but over the last few days we have heard Donnie's name brought up too much. The first concern of Donnie was from the mayor of Bella Visa, he has spoken to me plenty of times about him being owed a lot of tax from Donnie and this represented a negative image for the city of Philly as a whole.

Furthermore, a real concern was brought up when I woke this morning and was told, from my RH, that members and leaders of Philly had serious concerns about Donnie's leadership and actions to his own district. The reason of these worries from them were that someone had seen Donnie taking shots at his own captains forts without the permission of SpongeBob. Now to me this is a sign of disrespect towards Spongebob and the city itself, we all know Donnie has been struggling to achieve the rank of Godfather but this is an unacceptable way to gain it and I was not going to stand by and let him do this. I don't think this is how a leader should be treating his underbosses and I don't think it's anyway to lead a District. To me this is a man going for his own personal achievement than looking to grow and improve the city itself.

Therefore, I ask that the members tagged Maximal Crazy Crew are not be shot and giving the chance to find a new home within two weeks. I also would like to announce AnathemaDevice will be setting up shortly in Bella Visa as the new city head.  Thank you for you time. 

Report Post Tip

Here is a list of his members below 

Angus
Whoreable
Allisandria
BIG_SAM
CptBoomBox
Israphil
Omar
Raoul_Silva
Fawn
maxwell
Sanai
Joey_Bones
Bhao
Leaked
Lucian
yuki
Aruchio
Cyra
hina
Carmine_LaRocca
Cassie189
Johnny
LovePotion
Slim
Vakis
Report Post Tip

Staten Island has been informed. I give my wholehearted congratulations to AnathemaDevice and know she will be great for business in Bella Vista. I hope Donnie-Brasco sleeps sweet knowing that the district is being put into good hands.

Report Post Tip

Savannah has been informed of this.   Many congratulations to AnathemaDevice on her promotion.

Report Post Tip

Long overdue if I'm honest. How can you expect a family head to protect it's members when he spends half his time in jail?

I'm glad that action was taken as it was clear, something had to be done.

Rest in Peace never the less to Donnie, I hope his family stay safe.

Report Post Tip

Death Star has been informed and congratulations to AnathemaDevice as well.

Report Post Tip

What a fucking joke.

"A few months ago someone complained about him being inactive. Those complaints ceased, but since they were complaints about someone I wanted to kill, I thought I should bring it up."

"Donnie was using a completely acceptable form of GF boosting on an HQ he paid for, but since he's someone I want to kill I can't stand for these actions."

Don't hide behind stupid bullshit. If you want someone dead, kill them and deal with the consequences. Pretending this was in any way "justified" by some illusory rules of conduct you seem to place on other crewleaders in your city is just pitiful.

Please tell me that complaining about the activity of my leader will get him killed, because then my plan to slowly destroy the cities of this world by bitching and moaning about them to other CLs will finally be possible. Mwahahahahaha

Report Post Tip

heh.

I don't know the ins and outs of Philadelphia but seeming by the amount of gun fire back at the attacker, it would seem it was a general consensus of the entire upper structure to remove Don Brasco.

If Gimli had aspirations to kill Donnie, why wait until now? He has had the power to do so for a LONG time.

Guess what though? He is Godfather and he is within Philadelphia, he is the head man of Philadelphia, if he wanted to remove Donnie then so be it.

I don't think it was a case of "Oh, we're ready to expand, let's kill Donnie" it was more of. "This guy has been inactive, not doing much for the city and the mayor has jailed him countless times, it's making our city look bad" Or at least that is how I view it. As always, our views are not the same.

You do seem to have a little salt in your voice though, heh.

Report Post Tip

mayor has jailed him countless times

Wasn't it twice? I can certainly count to two, I hope most people around these parts can.

Report Post Tip

Wasn't it twice? I can certainly count to two, I hope most people around these parts can.

he had atleast 30 visits with the mayor jail

Report Post Tip

I can indeed count, thank you Tyrion.

I do not know if was at least 30, but I personally saw at least 8 times. It isn't good for business honestly, a crew leader, a Don at that, being jailed by the mayor over and over again.

It isn't very morale lifting if I do say so. But who am I to speak?

Report Post Tip

Pretty hilarious that Donnie-Brasco is killed for his inactivity and yet his even more unproductive Captain is not only kept alive but also agreed to his crew leaders removal. Where is the loyalty in this world? I guess giving someone the chance to run their own crew under you obviously doesn't "inspire" any of it at all. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I guess giving someone the chance to run their own crew under you obviously doesn't "inspire" any of it at all. 

I didn't see Donnie tripping over himself to avenge Ragnar_Lothbrok, who, after all, initially gave Donnie the chance to run a crew after him. 

Donnie has seemed to be a weak link to Philadelphia for quite some time, he's seemed to be the odd man out among yourself, Gimli, and TheTripleDeuce. I think that his removal will only be to the strengthening of Philadelphia, and I can't wait to see AnathemaDevice make her mark on the city.

Anathema, you'll be a fantastic addition to Philadelphia's leaders and I can't wait to see what you do. Congratulations, you sexy, sexy lady. 

Maria blows AnathemaDevice a kiss and wanders off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Maria, their circumstances are completely different. Donnie achieved his position by paying Ragnar Lothbrok, with little to no ties between the two prior to the arrangement. What loyalty should he have for a man who would have gotten rid of him in an instance if he could not have paid for someone with money to spare?

Spongebob, however, earned his position under Donnie Brasco. Donnie trusted him above all others to help him lead Bella Vista.

Desmand, do you think it has more to do with Donnie's lackluster leadership in the district that effected his ability to produce a loyal following? Or more to do with unfortunate appointments to places of trust under him, such as his Captain and his two closest advisors?

Report Post Tip
Honestly, despite all the other reasons given... It is my belief that the fact that he had repeatedly wound up in Mayor Jail is enough to warrant his removal.
Report Post Tip

Desmand, do you think it has more to do with Donnie's lackluster leadership in the district that effected his ability to produce a loyal following? Or more to do with unfortunate appointments to places of trust under him, such as his Captain and his two closest advisors?

Summed up my thoughts very well there Chekov, thank you. There is a large difference between the contractual agreement that they had in place and this authing of a supposed trusted and loyal friend. 

Why do I believe this has occurred? It would be wrong of me to comment on Donnie's leadership from an outsider's perspective, I'd ask an insiders but it appears he had none. Which I guess would find me swaying towards the unfortunate appointments he had in places of trust underneath him. Perhaps his captain just enjoys being a subordinate and is so looking forward to having a new leader in his district to let them pay for his forts but not be allowed to shoot them. Or possibly we might see a crew merging under AnathemaDevice something akin to Ragnar_Lothbrook. Which I heard was very bad for his business last time round.  

Report Post Tip

Maria, their circumstances are completely different. Donnie achieved his position by paying Ragnar Lothbrok, with little to no ties between the two prior to the arrangement. What loyalty should he have for a man who would have gotten rid of him in an instance if he could not have paid for someone with money to spare?

Spongebob, however, earned his position under Donnie Brasco. Donnie trusted him above all others to help him lead Bella Vista.

I'm pretty sure Ragnar didn't auth Donnie expecting Donnie to just shrug his shoulders as he died, all the same. Ragnar gave Donnie a chance that he quite probably otherwise would not have gotten, so actually, I don't think this is as different as you and Godfather Desmand would like to paint it as being. 

Or possibly we might see a crew merging under AnathemaDevice something akin to Ragnar_Lothbrook. Which I heard was very bad for his business last time round.   

So in your eyes, it's not alright for the smallest city in the game to allow a crew to merge under another leader because they, as a city of uppers, feel that another leader would be better for the future of that district and city? They're already small compared to every other city in the game and that's without taking into account the alliances that other cities and districts have with each other, and you want more meaningless deaths rather than them having the chance to tidy their affairs up and try to save what they already have? 

I'm not saying that that is what they are intending to do, I've no idea what they're going to do, but I personally really don't see an issue with them trying to tidy up the district under one new, active, trusted leader if that is what the city of Philadelphia thinks is the best for it's future. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,001 Tip

I'm pretty sure Ragnar didn't auth Donnie expecting Donnie to just shrug his shoulders as he died, all the same. Ragnar gave Donnie a chance that he quite probably otherwise would not have gotten, so actually, I don't think this is as different as you and Godfather Desmand would like to paint it as being. 

Well as Chekov had mentioned Donnie paid for his auth. My ancestor and many others from that period in time could have done the same thing, it was 2M a week fee and a few other requirements. Donnie was basically just a cash cow, there was another crew leader that paid for auth too but was removed by Donnie following Ragner's death.

Gimli i thank you for shedding some light on what had happened, Rest In Peace Donnie.

Report Post Tip

Well as Chekov had mentioned Donnie paid for his auth. My ancestor and many others from that period in time could have done the same thing, it was 2M a week fee and a few other requirements. Donnie was basically just a cash cow, there was another crew leader that paid for auth too but was removed by Donnie following Ragner's death.

I'm well aware of the set up, Redrum. Either way, Ragnar gave Donnie an opportunity that otherwise I highly doubt he would've been given. Donnie set up under the protection of Ragnar and under the permission of Ragnar, paid or otherwise. I have no reason to doubt that Donnie would not have expected the back up and support of Ragnar, and therefore no reason to doubt that Ragnar should've been able to expect the same of Donnie, a man who he had given the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of auth.

Report Post Tip

the pay as you go crew leader initiative in which implemented donnie was a foot in the door for donnie, with the 3m a week he was to be paying just to have a crew in bella vista as far as i know ceased when godfather ragnar passed. but the question arises as to why the activity dropped to such a low threshold and why it appears his financials took such a drop seeing as he now had a extra 3m a week inwhich to invest in bella vista and the Maximal Crazy Crew

the nail in the coffin in my opinion was that he attacked a HQ Fort of his very own captain, the mayor jail taxes could have been overlooked once the debt was paid off entirely however the attempt to almost squeeze XP out of his very own captain in the quest for godfather. with all these durden's coming and going there has been more than enough Forts to shoot at. the big question was if donnie is willing to basically attack his own captain in the quest for GodFather what else would he do? would he Risk the safety of Philadelphia just to give him one more step towards GodFather? this was not something i personally wanted to take a chance on

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bella Visa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL