Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:52:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
IA's Started by: The_Hitta on Jun 19, '14 17:33
So i killed a IA person on here the person has not been her for 2 months but i guess he or she had a protection order.???????? What CL keep IA's in the crew for 2 months then ppl get mad when that IA dies.

I need some answers people im trying understand this. In all honesty i helped MR out cause im pretty sure no one wants IA players here.
Report Post Tip

Sometimes a person could be IA because of RL reasons like a holiday which makes them IA. But they have every intention of coming back after a certain period and playing hard especially because they won't have min time restraints. So I wouldn't think it fair that someones character has to die just because they have gone away for a bit when they plan on coming back. 

Report Post Tip

I remember like 2 or 3 weeks back some messages were sent out looking for the w/s of someone who was IA since February lol. I agree it's stupid but you have to respect protection orders set by the higher ups.

Report Post Tip
See thats the thing tho. The same day this person signed up to play MR was also the last day he or she ever got on MR again.
Report Post Tip
No one should had got mad at me. They should have contacted that CL who was nit doing they job.
Report Post Tip
This isn't directed towards your particular case; but in general I consider it up to the players CL to decide whether they have been inactive for too long. They may have already informed their leader that they would be away for X amount of time.
Report Post Tip
I understand that, but why sign up and play for alil join a crew and tell them you wont be on again... If a CL goes for that then thats there fault cant blame no one else but themselves.
Report Post Tip

Everyone is forwarded a message, or there's a thread on the streets saying what tags should be looked out for. So its also on the shooter to be more careful. There's more than enough ways to build your gun that doesn't include shooting ppl under protection orders. The orders also don't last forever.

I think situations like these are stupid but it both it goes both ways.

Report Post Tip
Its all stupid. I did MR a favor and other ppl complain. I guess they should get rid of there IA so it dont happen again. If you jnow you are going to IA for months then retire.
Report Post Tip
You can do whatever you want, just be ready to face the consequences
Report Post Tip
Sure will dont bother me none it just show how petty ppl are, let kill the guy that js active for killing the guy that is IA. Pick better CL and stuff like this wont happen tighten up.
Report Post Tip

The_Hitta, like Alexander said - do what you want, but be prepared to face consequences if you break rules. Protection Orders are exactly what they say on the tin, and order that deemed those people to be protected. It makes no difference why they are protected, the fact is they are, you killed someone on that list of protected people and for your crime you were killed.

In future it would be wise not to kill people on protection lists, you can tell yourself all you like that you "Did MR a favour" but you didn't, the only person you tried to help was yourself to a free kill, one which wasn't available due to said protection order. So only person to blame is yourself, not any CLs.

Having said that - I've never agreed with the fact that IAs are included in protection orders. But until the community as a whole amends that process then people should abide by it, or be prepared to accept any punishment deemed necessary should they not abide by it.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the huge favor. That 2 month old ia you killed before the protection order was up could have come back and killed us all. What would be do without The_Hitta?

Report Post Tip

Honestly, killing IA's is fine. It's dandy, in fact.

The problem was that this guy was tagged. There was a protection order set forth by YOUR city.

You disrespected your family head by shooting said member and violating the protection order. How can you bitch? Sure, the guy was IA and the moment the protection order ended, you could have shot him.

I think the problem here is your eagerness to shoot, not the "To many IA's".

Report Post Tip
If you believe that someone who has not been on MR since they started deserves to be on protection order then you are dumb as a box of rock. Anyone who keeps IA's deff. The ones that have not been on since they started need to go to crew list remove them all. Like i said i did MR favor so take it how you want to. If I die ill come back and hit more IA you guys can not protect IA. This is a mafia game so stop treating these IA like they belong here if they don't play MR. Like i said all the CL need to tighten up.
Report Post Tip

Jesus Christ there are so many typos in there that I cannot even begin to take you seriously. The point is you are not the one who makes the decision about a protection order. When it is in place and you blatantly violate it than you really cannot say much.

The decision you can make is to not pull the trigger until that protection order is up. 

Report Post Tip
I give no fucks. If you protect a IA ima hit. Learn how to play these type if games. Ima hit a IA whenever i want to. So for 3rd time. Tighten up CL's and defending IA.
Report Post Tip
On my mobile phone so im sorry about the missing words or spelling.
Report Post Tip

Be thankful you weren't killed for shooting those on the protection lists, others haven't been as fortunate recently. 

Report Post Tip
Im thankful now? Right i think ppl need to kill more IA. This game don't need it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: IA's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL