Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:42:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
We live, We die Started by: Darkangel on Jun 22, '14 15:36

Dark knew this mafia world pretty well. There was certain rules One must follow, in order to make it through to the next day. She sat at her new HQ and ponders such things. We all live, and we all die, that is the norm for this Mafia world. Some die with honor, while some die as a disgrace. Dark kicked her feet up on table, and leaned back in chair. Silently she watched her family come and go, a smile played on her lips.

Back to her thoughts, she thought back to the start of things for Her. It was a rough start, but that's just a given in this world. Gotta start small in order to get up there with the big dogs. Anymore, she lived and breathed MR, she craved the excitement of not knowing what each day may bring. And there was no promise you would live to see the next day. Ahh yes, she loved this world and fit in nicely.

With a sigh she kicked from the table and got up. Slowly walking around her new HQ, smiling at each person she passed as she walked out the front doors. Deciding to take a stroll down the street. Still she thinks about. "We live,We Die"

Report Post Tip

lronSight bumped into a woman he randomly came across on the streets, kept going, and then turned to yell,

"I'm walking here! Get ya head up ya no good slob!"

lronSight noticed Princess standing outside of her HQ, she appeared to be fixated on something in the dumpster across the street. lronSight remembers reading things about this bloodline from his journals, pulls out his wrench and taps her on the head,

"Don't get lost in those thoughts again, noobie. You're a crew leader now and you don't have time for fun... now get inside so we can talk shop away from the civilians. First topic is gonna be why there are so many of your people randomly standing or walking around your HQ? What are you trying to notify the cops this is where you're holed up at or something?"

lronSight sighed, finally getting her to move and then said,

"It's a great day to be out in the world breaking the law."

Report Post Tip

Watching IronSight with his wrench always made BCP laugh. Thinking for a min. he shurgs as its Princess and thats usual. Judging by her blonde hair and all he figured she might feel that wrench upside the head at some point,  but for Princess its better then a scratch and sniff stickers at the bottom of a pool.

Lighting a smoke BCP nods at Darkangel. Hearing her talk he agrees to a extent.

Yes we live and we die. But its what we do while we live that matters cause in death it doesn't matter anymore. What we did when we were alive. Unless your name is RobertPaulson.

Report Post Tip

Dark nodded and agreed with BCP.

Takes out her soapbox and steps up on it, with a grin. She had more to add this little convo.

"First off, thank You BCP for offering Your insights, much appreciated. and I fully agree with what You have to say"

"But without death, You cant have life, thats just how it goes, in Death You can still hold respect for the deeds done in Your life"

"If you think about it, We live to die each day, You cant have one without the other, its a ying and yang type of thing"

"Life is to short, You gotta cherish each min You have, and when We die, we carry on still"

Dark tapped around on her little soapbox, stomping feet slightly as she proceeded to carry on

"Im not sure what else to add to this, but eh, people dont like My speech, well they can just carry on to the next street topic"

With that, Dark jumped down and kicked the box to the curb, smirked and turned to walk back down the street, minding her own business...

Report Post Tip

BCP listens and nods.

There is alot of truth about what you say, this I must agree. Life and death are hand in hand. Just hard to say whats more important as we live life 1 day at a time and most of use never know whats beyond it in death. Does life after in death? Does death matter in life? In truth, none of us know. But its a topic that I think more should think about.

Lighting another smoke BCP tosses the soapbox back on the platform.

On a side note, I personally like this topic at hand. SO i encourage anyone to steop up to it and express their vies , thoughts, and whatnots. So thank you Darkangel for bringing a topic that may get some of these little gangsters thinking for a bit.

Report Post Tip

Follows Darkangel  out, feeling a speech from her  coming on. After her speech, I nod in agreement. For if we are to live, someone must die. It is the circle of life. We can only hope to pass on with truth and grace and not disgrace, but it doesn't always happen that way either. And too bad not every jackass dies with disgrace either, smirks.

Some people need more love....I think their mommas didn't give them any, so they walk around like the own the place... pissing on everyone else throwing a wrench into the works. Oh what were we talking about again? Oh yeah living and dying. I don't know what, if either one is more important, they are like ying and yang.. one happens for the other to occur. That is my take on it, like or not.. shrugs.. smiles at Darkangel.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the sidewalk, Ox hears murmuring from down an alleyway. As he makes his way towards the noise he hears talk of generic principles that no man can manipulate. Deciding not to waste his breath contributing to a rather fruitless discussion that serves no real purpose, he turns around and backtracks to hopefully stumble upon a more meaningful conversation.

Ox caught a glimpse of Princess before departing, and this at least made his time worth it.

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Seeing as your street presence is to mostly show up and think that things are stupid in a way people can somehow read your mind, I have to ask you a question, Ox. What is acceptable by your standards? Is it never contributing anything at all to avoid putting something substandard out there except for criticisms dependent upon others to create so you can say anything at all? If so, great work. You do yourself proud on your standards.)

Report Post Tip

Desmand ponders the topic at hand before adding his own thoughts to the matter. Well not really adding and they aren't actually his, but more words either way.

"Why are we dying to live, if we're just living to die?"

Report Post Tip

Thats a tit for tat as its the same thing imo Desmand but a valid point

Report Post Tip

Dark turned to Desmand and nodded

"a good question Sir, one that deserves much thought and understanding"

"We must have a reason to live, for example, perhaps Your loved ones are Your reason"

"But on the other hand, wouldn't some of us die for the ones We love, its most complicated to say the least"

"To live for that chance to die or die for that chance to give life to another, its all complicated but maybe someday we will all understand the true meaning of"

"We live, We die"

Report Post Tip

Princess wrinkles her nose as she catches a glimpse of IronSight. She knew she had smelled evil in the air and now it was near her HQ.

"Well, well, well. Congrats IronSight, you caught me out on the street for once. You know I despise coming out here, especially when slags like you are starting to form around here."

She looks over at BCP, sticking out her tongue.

"You still haven't given me my new set of stickers. All the smells are gone off of these."

She makes a pouty face, but gets back to the topic at hand.

"Yes we all live and all die...but some around here merely exist. What do we define as truly living around here anyway? Having a big gun that goes BANG? Selling all the drugs and rolling in the dough? Having the loyalty of a family to follow you into war when needed? I think that all of these things make it truly worth making it to tomorrow here. So I say...we are all gonna die and leave our children behind...but at least let us truly live and make it worth it."

Princess pushes her crown back up top of her head. She had just recently had it reinforced against wrenches.

Report Post Tip

Ox paused for a few seconds before clearing his throat and replying to IronSight.

"First things first: everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether it positive or negative. I never once said anything is stupid. It's not my fault that there are many meaningless speeches being made and I will not hesitate to let that be known. Hell, most of them are more random ramblings than speeches, stories, or even coherent thoughts. I'm not here to kiss ass and pretend everything I come across is a masterpiece. Instead of hijacking another's space to criticize my own opinion, maybe consider using the streets as intended and stay in character."

Report Post Tip

lronSight smells his underarm,

"That's not evil that's just a little BO from being out on the streets all day again."

(OOC: Actually, because you failed to even put things into verbal responses rather than your character thinking I am forced to break character or develop the ability to read thoughts to respond to your initial post.)

lronSight, bewildered by the fact the awkward man standing silently randomly blurted out at him was directing words at anyone, took a moment to pause and think.

"You're entitled to express opinions, and if I think they're shit I can express mine that your opinions are shit. You never actually said anything, but the look on your face was that of a judgmental douche coming out to the streets just to glare at people and think whatever you think to yourself because someone is trying and you don't like it. I'm not asking you to kiss ass, fragile one, but right now I'm letting you know that when you decide to take the path of insulting others you open yourself up to it. If you have a problem with a speech there are much better ways to go about doing something than just... doing nothing but thinking thoughts that I have to guess are necessary because I can't read your thoughts. Maybe next time you could set an example for what is good enough rather than 'hijacking another's space to criticize' someone's opinions. Also, what is this character you speak of? I am me and me alone you drunk, I'm not pretending to be someone."

Report Post Tip

Dark shook her head, unsure what to say about all this..

"I never meant for this to go to far, sad to see that people express themselves here and are cut short or shot down"

Dark turned to IronSight and smiled

"Thank You Sir for Your words of wisdom, You have given Me some insight on how some trolls just seem to gather around in a cluterfuck and wait to pounce"

Dark turned and shrugged at this so called Ox person

"And You well not even worth My time to talk to"

Dark smiled warmly and rushed to pounce the Pretty Princess, hugging Her all up

"And You My fearless CL, thank you for everything, it means alot to Me"

Report Post Tip
All that really matters is if you accomplish something to be proud of while you're living. Otherwise life is useless. Do something, be somebody, die with pride and zero regrets.
Report Post Tip

Sneaks in for hugglesssss...really.. I wonder if people thinks its not worth their time to listen to said speech, It must be something to make your opinions known about said worthless speech all the same. People are funny that way, I guessHears Desmend's question, and thinks there may never be an answer. Interesting all the same to hear other's take on it. Nothing wrong with a lil debate on a topic, shit it brings people together to discuss a common topic.

Hugs Dark tightly. Nice going.. remember, you did this.. grinssss.. and I am proud to walk with you, you're family! Looks at Princess, thinking one day I am gonna get that crown once, and try it on, and slip it back without her knowingthen think better of it, and knows it looks better on Princess, grinning innocently at Princess.

Report Post Tip

"As far as insulting goes, I do believe you've done your fair share, IronSight, and not me. If I'm not mistaken the original topic at hand was expressed almost exclusively in thoughts so responding the same way did seem fitting. My intention was not to create an argument, so my apologies to Darkangel."

Ox bit his lip, thinking what else to add.

"My mailbox is open to anymore straying discussion, as this conversation is already diluted with off topic opinions."

Report Post Tip
As a crew leader Ironsight, you should be setting the example buy having conversations without using insults. Debate, deliver your point, counter argue things, but act like a leader of men when you do it. I'm confident that you're able to do it.
Report Post Tip

Look, this thread wasnt started to cause any type of shit, yes We are all entitled to our own options, thats just how the world goes.

if My threads are gonna start crap well this will surely be the last time I post a thread, thank You all for replying

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We live, We die
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL