Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:27:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Brand new shoes stepping out in Las Vegas Started by: Gwarble on Jun 25, '14 13:46

[GENERIC AUTH SPEECH]

Yes! It's me! Your new proud and famed auth because everyone gets authed now! We all do, every last one of us. All crew leaders and everyone is a Godfather and we all have hands. There are only about 7 players.

All chiefs, no indians. We all call shots, we all have a district. We all run everything. The new godfather council room is #dl because we are all leaders here. Nobody loses. We all win this world.

You should all be ashamed of what you allowed this place to turn into. The ranks, positions, assignments and respective responsibilities have been burned to rubbish amid a ball of chaos and confusion. 

There is no more chain of command. It is over. This entire world is doomed and done for. Hold on! It's been 4 minutes.. more durdens are coming! They are always around and you can't wack back on them!! We all have cannons!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

You should be ashamed for bastardising the name of a legend.

Report Post Tip

What a stupid name.

Report Post Tip

What would be your genius plan to live past gangster?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well whats your plan then?

Offer a solution, or do you just like to hear yourself cry?

Report Post Tip

Taking in new members to kill them. Great move, Altic.

Report Post Tip

I wont really rise to your foolishnes, but if you want to find solice anywhere in this world, i suggest you hold your nasty tongue to yourslef, especially those that are held in high esteem. I will not have you in my district after speaking to another crew leader like the way you did.

Report Post Tip

Well Grin, your voice is kind of annoying. Just saying. 

Report Post Tip

Fools, fools everywhere!

Report Post Tip

I find this speech to be quite funny honestly. 

Report Post Tip

Nothing wrong with the guys comments, its the need to use another persons name instead of their own that infuriates me.

People like Gwarble/Grin have a good name, built up from years of work in this thing of ours. Someone like SuperBee, whom I fully expect is the blood line behind this, don't have such a great name due to their own actions and obviously feels the need to use anothers name instead of their own because of this.

Its pretty poor in my view. It ruins any validity in the actual speech itself when you have to hide behind such things as another persons name

Report Post Tip

People like Gwarble/Grin have a good name

Fucken LOLZ 

Report Post Tip

I agree with you Tyrion, I  don't condone in using another person's name, in here which we clearly see. 

But this speech is kinda not to far off on how things have changed. I looked at this as a good chuckle to be honest more or less. 

Report Post Tip
While he may make some good points, I don't really see how the problem is the mobsters in the cities, as it was not us that opened up not only multiples cities, but multiple districts within those cities. And in order to keep the gods happy, those cities and districts must be filled with people. And in order to fill them with people, crews must be set up. So to come out and blame the masses is really quite misguided.

We have the opportunity to NOT fill the districts/cities. What are they going to do? Shut our world down? Yes, the problem lies within the inhabitants. TyrionLannister, stop. The SuperBee guy you speak of was wet behind the ears when I retired. He talks about Bearderus solely to sound good.

If the people don't revolt, this is the end. It's the end because we all want power and prestige.

Jokes. Everyone has a crew. All chiefs, no indians.

If you're going to blame the masses, then blame those who cry that there are no options of places to go and threaten to never return to our world if newer and better options aren't offered to them. And when those cities and districts are left unoccupied you have people berating those in power for not filling them. You're never going to please all the people all the time. If you're that fucking concerned about it, stop being an annoying prick, rank up and fucking do something about it. Otherwise you're no better than the shit you're complaining about.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Excellent point Cassi, pretty much hit the nail on the head there. 

Report Post Tip
As pointed out some of the points are valid and Cassi you're right one group of people will always change but i have to disagree with the "rank up and do something about it" in this day and age that doesn't work.

Whether it be through being a Rogue or trying to help change with words. A Rogue will not survive to make any meaningful change unless they have an army of proers, and trying to bring ideas to the table won't fit in with what the current leaders want to do.
Report Post Tip

Who says you have to be a rogue? You can easily get a family these days and go about it that way if you like. It's actually not that hard, as our furry little Gwarble friend has pointed out.

Report Post Tip

Can we all just get together and bloodline Gwarble/Grin? I think Cassi is on board. Also, this place is great. It's a fantastic time to be alive in our little universe of crime. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brand new shoes stepping out in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL