Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:05
Page:  1 
A Song and Dance for Mako! Started by: Maria on Jun 30, '14 00:29

June 28th had been a busy day for The Loop. A day of celebrations for all and a day for the Makofather himself to get himself absolutely, completely and utterly mortal. It was the day of Mako's birthday! Now that the dust was settling and the Godfather himself had his hangover setting in, Maria made the decision to come to the streets to launch the latest in the series of competitions organized by the residents of The Loop to celebrate this special day.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here today to celebrate the birthday of our beloved Godfather, Mako! As many of you know, June 28th was the big mans birthday, and we as his district wanted to make him feel special and show him how much we appreciate him and all he does for us! I'm sure you all will have seen the announcement by Draven, of the story telling contest that Fortuna will be hosting in tribute to Mako, and now I bring you the contribution by Secret Society!

Maria smiles as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out fifteen credits, holding them high in the air for all to see. 

This right here is what is on the table for all you fine people. And what do you have to do to stake a claim for a share in these credits?

Maria puts the credits safely back in her pocket, satisfied that the attention of the nearby crowd has suitably been captured. 

We would like you to write (and perform, if you like!) a song or a poem about Mako! 

Simple enough, right? If you'd like to use any popular songs for the music to your song, please feel free to do so, but please bring with you a recording of the song, so that we can all get the tune in our heads before you read us your Mako based lyrics!

(OOC: If you want to base your song on a song that's already been written, please post a youtube link to that song before you post or perform your lyrics so that we all know which tune you're going for!)

The deadline for your contributions will be July 2nd at 23:59, and judges decisions will be published as soon as possible after!

The breakdown of the prizes will be as follows:

Seven Credits will be awarded for First Place.

Five Credits will be awarded for Second Place.

Three Credits will be awarded for Third Place.

Maria gives a final smile.

The best of luck to you all, and I'm sure you will all join me in saying once more... Happy Birthday Mako!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Song and Dance for Mako!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL