Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:49:46
Page:  1 
The Shadowy Ones Started by: RasAlGhul on Jul 09, '14 03:49
Ras left JohnnyNoName's office with a grin on his face. Wow... His own crew, he hardly knew what to do with himself. He'd put in a lot of hard work for SammyGravano and the district of Queens, but he didn't in his wildest dreams think that he'd be given the honor of running his own crew. With a quicker pace than he'd ever walked, and indeed it was more of a brisk jog, he made his way to the Streets and took a spot upon a vacant bench. Rambling to nobody in particular, he started to speak.

"Wow... My very own crew. It feels like just yesterday that James_Van_Der_Beek (GRHS) had contacted me about a job opportunity. Having noticed that Siobhan was also working for SammyGravano, along with Layla (RIP), how could I not take the offer?"

Ras sighed, he'd lost so many friends and comrades in crime. Such was the life he lived as a mobster though, he knew what the risks were when he signed on. He would not and could not let it get to him too hard though, or it would affect his judgement. Lighting a cigar, turning it slowly as to ensure an even light, he continued.

"So there I was, making my way through the ranks and impressing the fine folks of Queens left and right. Before I knew it, I was bestowed the honor of being a Left Hand Man. Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, other-wordly matters stepped in and I was unable to fulfill my duties completely for a short while. When I was finally back in the swing of things as they say, I came back to find that Dalton had replaced me as Left Hand Man. This simply would not do, I told myself, get your shit together Ras!"

He paused, and blew a few smoke rings into the air. At this point his throat was beginning to feel raw, so he reached into his pocket and pulled out a flask, taking a long sip from it. Smacking his lips together happily, he resumed his rant.

"And that I most certainly did. Countless drug runs, petties, felonies, and after much dedication, I was to resume my position as Left Hand Man. They were glorious times. And then one day, a few weeks after, I was approached about stepping up to the plate even more. Into an even higher spot on the food chain. The prestigious position of Right Hand Man. Naturally I accepted the offer with open arms, and from there on out it was smooth sailing."

Ras nearly felt his eyes water up at this point, he had such pride for The Unkown. It would be one of the hardest things he'd ever done, leaving them, but knew he would succeed as a CrewLeader. So many of the leaders these days were albeit InActive, "caretakers" of HeadQuarters as Ras had heard them called in the Streets rather than actual leaders. He would never let himself get to that point. If the day ever came (and he knew that it wouldn't) where he felt he couldn't give his family his 110%, he would take the high road and step down from the position gracefully rather than watch his family suffer.

"So, there I was tending to some of my business, crunching some numbers for Sammy, when JohnnyNoName gave me a call and requested that I meet up with him inside of his HeadQuarters. It was most peculiar I thought, for usually him and I met up within the business district. More often than not, we would meet up at The Shadowy Steak House, my steakhouse within New York, or Shadowy Spirits, my bar in the city of Detroit. Nevertheless, I made my way to his HeadQuarters and was met with stellar news. It seems I had impressed Johnny enough to warrant the authorization to set up my own HeadQuarters within Queens."

Ras fumbled with the key to his new HQ inside of his pocket, turning it between his fingers proudly. The cigar he'd lit had long since went out in the midst of his rambling. Just now noticing that, he re-lit it and blew a thick cloud of smoke into the air. With an enormous grin, he finished off his rambling.

"And so it is without further adieu that I'd like to formally introduce my new family; The Shadowy Ones."
Report Post Tip

Congratulations RasAlGhul! You worked hard to achieve this. I can not get any prouder than i am now.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations RasAlGhul, wish you the best of luck on your new found journey.

Report Post Tip

Buddy stumbles onto the scene, his doggy body swaying back and forth. He should have never eaten that entire small colony of mice hanging out behind Shadowy Steak, but he couldn't have only eaten just one. That would have been insanity. Most dogs didn't like mice, but that just meant more for him. He licked his chops and then noticed RasAlGhul, the man who would always feed Buddy tasty treats after he'd do a successful drug run. His tail wagged as he begun to walk over to the man to give him his congratulations for what seemed to be a large deal to the humans they both hung out with. That was until he noticed another mouse scurrying past him, he couldn't let this stand, did this foul creature not know Buddy was the conqueror of his kind?! How dare he show himself.

"WOOF! WOOF! WOOOF!"

He took off quickly after the mouse, he was sure RasAlGhul would understand that he had to leave early. Besides, a dog couldn't speak anyways, so saying congrats would have been impossible in the first place.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulations, my dear friend!

Somehow I expect to see some awesome things from you now. No clue where that comes from tho!

Make a difference, mate!

Report Post Tip

Johnny looked closely into the crowd of people, RasAlGhul had disappeared among the people. He was trained in the art of stealth so he could a bit tricky to see at times. Well unless you were Johnny himself, he knew exactly what to look for, picking up on Ras he began to quickly walk after him.

Walking up behind him he walks up next to him and glances his way.

"RasAlGhul, I see you're trying to get out of here mighty quickly, before you go I would just like to say that I am glad to have you working under me here in Queens. You deserve this great opportunity more than anyone, and I'm glad I can be the one to give you the chance to prove that to everyone. Goodluck on your journey and I know you will do great."

Turning to shake Ras's hand, Johnny quickly turned and began to walk back towards his own headquarters. 

Report Post Tip

From henceforth, you will be known as The Bubbly Ones. 

Congratulations my Telkin. I'm sure you will be a Godmother one of these days, and we will all bow down to you. 

Report Post Tip

Mandalore was at the pub celebrating with his fellow New Yorkers and heard Ras's voice. He stumbled out of the pub, his head was little messed up from all the drinking. He shook his head and finally his vision focused so he could see his friend Ras. Mandalore raised his arm and cheered for him. He pushed people out of his way to make it up by him. Finally reaching him he puts his arm around him and shouts,

"Three cheers for Rasie!" 

When no one listened he drew his blaster rifle shooting it in the air to get the peoples attention. The crowd grew silent for a moment.

"Now congratz Rasie! Next round of drinks on me at the pub!" Mandalore stumbled off to go back to the pub. 

Report Post Tip

RasAlGhul it is great to see you get the opportunity to lead your own family it shows that hard work and dedication is not over looked i wish you nothing but the best.

Congrats

Report Post Tip

Princess smiles as she quickly hugs RasAlGhul, the smell of GOAT still lingering on him. She nodded her head quickly as she spoke.

"Congratulations Ras, this is a grand opportunity for you and I know you will do wonders around for this place. So very proud."

Stepping back to look around, she had recognized the old building...its where her darling OrangeJuice- once resided. Yes, she knew the place well. It had looked different from the last time she had stopped by. 

Report Post Tip

Zinner had just been to dinner when she took a stroll down the streets. 
She heard that her friend Ras had gotten authed and it was around time she went over to him and said hi. 
She had passed alot of people and now she came to a big crowd. 
She went over to Ras and gave him a smile and reached out her hand to shake his.

"Hello Ras! A big congratulations is in order I understand. I am very happy for you and know you will do great things for NY. Take good care of yourself now and your new crew!"

Zinner gave him a crocked smile and then went out into the crowd and dissapeared.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadowy Ones
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL