Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:12:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists Started by: Mako on Aug 12, '14 23:13

Thanks E for coming out with your side of things. It is much better to have two perspectives to judge from then just the one sided stories we usually hear.

Report Post Tip

Maria the theme should be 'get on ChrisPalko's lap'

Report Post Tip

well make the stage a giant replica of chrispalko's lap and maybe name it accordingly "CP's DP on the L.A.P"

Report Post Tip

Anarchy, lets be realistic, history is written by the victors. That's the way of this world. If we also actually look at what E has said, it doesn't deny that Ecstacy was planning to do any of the things that he died for. So it's not really such a radical deviation as you'd like to suggest. At the end of the day, the dead are dead and the living are living, and the Godfathers have used their own judgement to determine who would fall in each group. Perhaps your ancestor could've been part of the group of Godfathers to make that decision. Alas, I suppose that just wasn't to be. 

ChrisPalko, you are quite welcome to make that your own personal theme. I'm sure the whores in my brothel will be quite happy to discuss prices with you.

Report Post Tip

I rather have both perspectives then just one. Maybe you are content to smile and nod for your leader but I am not. There is more to every story then what is told anyways.

You are right, most people will believe whatever is written. They don't want to look deeper into things. That's the lazy way and the most judgemental.  There is always two sides to every story regardless of who won and who lost.

Report Post Tip

Oh, there's more to every story but I wouldn't call what E said a particularly enlightening and mesmerizing and radically different story. It still seems that he did exactly what he was accused of. 

Report Post Tip

i believe everyone would like to know both sides of the story on this however only one side seems to have been put out for those to read in a reasonable manner to hold someones attention long enough to read

i would gladly place my eyes elsewhere if the second side were to pop up somewhere

Report Post Tip

TBH, i could have told you that Starscream was anti 303. matter of fact, i told Technical and urged him on multiple occasions while he was Godfather of Suburbs to take out Starscream before he took us out.  I shall digress....

about 25 days before the death of technical i was being BG checked by members of LA. the first one was a wise guy so at first i was like ok, just some jack ass who doesnt care. The second PP attempt on me was a member of Yajirobes district, cant remember the name, but he was a capo at the time. The third and final time was a RHM Don of Starscreams district, so that is when i deduced that i was being BG checked.

I then contacted Technical and informed him of this and for the second time, as his District HSL, urged him to go to war, this time noticing hat Starscream had multiple people at Level 60 and 2 of the 3 could take GF at anytime. I also told him that PH and DT were likely to be allied with both Yajirobe and Inglewood. I was right, as you can plainly see, downtown DT shared starscreams, and Yajirobes fate.

3 times i have given warning about a possible attack against the family and district that i am in and its allies. 2 of the 3 times the info was given from a reliable source, and both times those families were taken out less than 24 hrs later, after they brushed this info off as here say. This time (the 3rd time) it was caught before they could do any damage.

so i ask this same question again that i asked technical. why di the 303 wait so long to wipe out the other 2 districts in LA and downtown?

And also ironically enough, the 2 districts that were BG checking me never took a shot at me, even though i was in a minor coma in my bed  at the HQ, while this war went on.

Report Post Tip

I think Thorin that you may have jumped the gun. I do recall that Detroit was just starting to get moved into at that time. I do recall from my ancestors time under Solid that you were extremely paranoid. I can't really blame Solid for not acting at that time. If more than a certain number of people were active you would wig out.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy, i have been playing this game longer then a day. I know what to look for. Also i was paranoid, i was looking out for my district, as was my job as the district HSL at the time. Unlike some people, i pay attention to certain things and when a certain amount of people show up online all f a sudden and its out of the norm, yes i am gonna get slightly concerned

Report Post Tip

i was not paranoid***

Report Post Tip

Thorin next time you get PP'd make sure you mail me so I can make sure there isn't a conspiracy theory. We did what we did when we did for a reason and you're still alive. No one is happy with all the death but coming out and making yourself look like a goddamn prophet does nothing. 

Rest in peace to the fallen, I look forward to seeing what happens with the new openings

Report Post Tip

In all fairness, Anarchy, you have to give respect to somebody who actually values the lives of their districts. I can think of certain people who even got so far as district head who seemed to give far less of a shit about that than Thorin here clearly did.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You don't know everything Maria. You make assumptions off the little you do know.

Thorin, you were paranoid. Had people hold their shots and flights for a period of time.

Report Post Tip

Anarchy, I know what I've seen happen. And I know what the whole effect of it happening was. 

Report Post Tip

Thorin;

You're an idiot. If you knew anything about the late Godfather Starscream you'd know how much of an idiot and asshole you sound like right now.

Starscream was loyal until the end. He played his cards carefully and smartly. Sometimes it isn't enough, sadly.

You weren't getting BG checked. You were getting pickpocketed by newer members of this world and one guy who wanted a free $5,000.

Want to see REAL BG checking? This is from a journal of mine.

Aug 10, 20:34:56 You PICKPOCKETED! Thorin. You took $5,000.
Jul 24, 01:23:13 You tried to PICKPOCKET! Thorin.

And guess what? Truly, I do not give a single fuck about you and your disrespect of a dead Godfather. You are not 303. You do not speak for us.

You're a paranoid little shit who is always wanting to kill people when you've got a shit gun. If I see your disrespect of a man of honor again on these streets, I'm going to end your life. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

You don't know everything revolving around it. So kindly stop trying to get my attention so fucking badly. I will get around to whatever you next say when I feel like it.

Report Post Tip

Kato clears his throat.

"As our childrens children might say. Shit just got real."

Report Post Tip

But Anarchy, it's been working so well! But it's okay, I can wait, you're worth it.

Report Post Tip

I must admit I've been calling for the head of Godfather Starscream for a while now. It was nothing personal from my end, just business and the next logical step. The nature of this world is that eventually they will always come for you, there is only so long that a person can "take it" before eventually wanting to strike out of the chains that keep them in place.

So naturally it came as no surprise to me that Ecstasy and Yajirobe might be thinking along the lines of shooting before they're shot. It's very rare that those striking the first wave don't win wars nowadays and especially in a disadvantaged position joining forces to make a move made sense. I didn't hold it against them, it's the nature of the beast. I must admit I was pretty shocked that Ecstasy's trust was shat by someone he thought he could trust and just goes to highlight how quickly peoples allegiances sway in the face of self preservation. Not the 303303's though.. yet anyway.

Desmand winked

Don't get your hopes though guys. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL