Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 05:51:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists Started by: Mako on Aug 12, '14 23:13

Speak for yourself Desmand, I've been trying to 1% your ass for a month now.

Report Post Tip

Francis scoops up a handful of popcorn, watching the comments.

Report Post Tip
Oh look. Sons and daughters of the dead bitching in the streets. How traditional.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I, for one, appreciate the candor I see in Mako's speech.  Thank you for laying out why you did what you did.  It was refreshing.

Report Post Tip

Thorin

StarScream was far from anti 303 he was friends with many of the 303 and those close to the 303 from old ties going back to detroit he is a very well like guy he just was also a huge threat and got taken out. Its happened to my bloodline as well in the case of the 303 during the SI takedown things happen though

I am very sad today as he was an amazing friend who I consider a brother he is a great guy well liked amongst us but sometimes being well liked doesn't always help when you are a threat.

And you ask why didn't they shoot you? 34 people died within 10 minutes so I doubt their first concer was to shoot a sleeping left hand man at the time when there were active CLs and Godfathers running around with their cannons.

But all in all .

I love you First you are and will always be my Eagle brother I hope we get to catch a game together one day you had an amazing run now sleep my comrade my brother much love and GRYS

Report Post Tip
Wow. This is getting silly! These random killings happen! Hell I am relatively new compared to some people and even I get that. Am I happy I died? No! Am able to do anything about it but wait for karma to bite some people on the ass? No nothing can be done! So New York need to just stop bragging and let people rebuild without rubbing salt in the wounds and those that died need to just accept there is nothing you can do now but rebuild. Let's just all get on and rebuild cos the more time you waste bitching about it here is more time you could spend building your next character for greatness! RIP to those who were killed lets be done with this for now
Report Post Tip

I dont think anyone was bragging, Midnight.

These types of discussions are par for the course. War happens, speach gets made to explain why, people bitch because they disagree. If Mako hadn't came out to explain the reasons, people would bitch there weren't reasons given. So it's a catch 22 situation, Mako isn't here to gloat about their victory, he's simply here to explain why they did what they did.

The other sides next of kin are then entitled to obviously refute any allegations etc, but none have. They admitted that those that died had made plans and were simply sold down the river by ChristianTheLion, these things happen in this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip
No no I wasn't referring to the initial post :) I was referring to the general gloating circulating around. Doesn't bother me so much I'm tougher than that but others are more sensitive to that stuff that's what I mean of course an explanation is always needed!
Report Post Tip
Call it what you want to call it Tyrion. I have a responsibility as a Godfather to protect my district by any means. I will not lay down and let someone else make a decision for me when I have earned this title. No one knows the work I put in behind the scenes instead all they assume is that I am a backstabbing two timing something or other. I'm not here to argue with the deceased next of min but I would be more then happy to explain my reasonings for my decision.

It was with a heavy heart I made this decision and I did it for the betterment of Detroit. I am not willing to let someone else to put my family in harms way. When Ecstasy decided to make decisions for both of us was when I decided that I needed to turn my focus to my districts future.

Love me or hate me what's done is done and I will do everything I can to prove the naysayers wrong.

The only reason I gave you that title was so you would make a choice, to join in, or to save yourself. I never forced you to help me in anyway. You really can't save yourself from this one.

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon looks at E in confusion.

E you just said your father allowed him to become Godfather so that he could save himself, or join in a suicide mission.  He chose to save not only his self, but his entire district.  You gave him that option, and now complain that he took it.  He didn't want to follow anyones selfish decision, and that is something that should be respected.

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon, I believe E is referring to participating or not participating in the plan, not leaking the plan details. If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe ChristianTheLion was given a district so that he could leak the plan to 303s. He was given the district to decide for himself whether he wanted to participate or not; but I suppose Ecstacy didn't expect him to not only refuse participation, but get the whole group killed in the process.

E is not complaining that he didn't participate, but noting that he also threw Ecstacy under the bus in the process.

Report Post Tip

ChristianTheLion,

It amuses me that you come out on the streets and say that people have no idea what work you put in behind the scenes. This part may be somewhat true but then again its not always about the background work that determines whether you deserved something or not.

When my deceased Father joined your family you were no different from many other families out there. You had minimal Made Man's and your earnings were so bad that you could barely fund your own bodyguards, the majority of your bodyguards came from Ecstasy, LostMyMind, and your own spending of outside funds.

You try to act like you actually put in work into building something? If it wasn't for my Father you would still be looking at pennies in your bank account and one man brought your family earnings from the lousy thirty some odd million you had to ninety in the matter of a few weeks.

So please, spare me this I work my ass off and deserve what I have bullcrap. You sold out Ecstasy because you were mad that he gave no care about you, like the time during the war that he didn't get you protection and instead forced you to get online to do so yourself. You thought you could do a better job running Detroit and you took it. Stop being like everybody else and feeding lies to the streets trying to make yourself look better.

I look forward to seeing you run Detroit and honestly I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

I read the parts about Yajirobe, skipped all the rest. I just want to make it clear that he did care about his district but all the rest is pretty much true. He didn't really plan anything he just made a decision in the heat of the moment, who is to say he would have went out in a bang rather than win a war? Stranger things have happened. =)

Report Post Tip

Except instead of getting me and my district killed, he got Yajirobe's and Starscream's killed. Wow this guy is ruthless killing his own friends for his own gain.

Report Post Tip

Family before Friends. That's how it should be. 

Well you can't blame anyone other than StarScream for the death of his district, E. The reasons for that removal were separate from those of Yajirobe and Ecstacy and were based on hard evidence that was found and considered a threat.

Report Post Tip

And you know everything...

Report Post Tip

Well.....this was all fun to watch except for the part where one so called Godfather sold the man who gave him his shot just to continue living.

ChristianTheLion? LolPuhhlease. 

Report Post Tip
We'll Scaryguy, it's not the deception nor the death in this game, More of the cowardice and the hearing of sheep as many many players here are. Very misguided and brought up by lies of the leaders, I don't blame them they don't know any better. A wise friend told me there is two types of people in this world, The lions and the sheep, only sheep are offend by the truth.
Now ask yourselves this, are you a sheep or a lion?
Tired of the tyranny of the 303303?
Now before I hear a bunch of bitching from people, I have no problem with the 303 people GF JohnnyNoName (only one I've spoken to really) is a great guy I like him, However there actions upon this game is just complete shit.

My two cents and now I abide you a good day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Counter-Strike against Counter-Terrorists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL