Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:50:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Brooklyn vs The Loop Started by: Amethyst on Aug 24, '14 21:06

It all began the evening before when Amethyst landed in Los Angeles to collect some profits from the local drugs trade. After she has finished her work she decided to take a shortcut via some alleyways to meet up with some of her friends in a local coffee shop.

Whilst she walked deeper into the alleys, all of the sudden in the dark of the night she found her senses becoming very alert causing her to stop in her tracks to pull out her gun “I do not know who is there but I insist you show yourself.. My men are nearby!” She shouted out. She looked around and no one appeared when she looked around at the shadows on the ground. She was about to just brush it off to paranoia when she felt a heavy breath breathe upon her neck telling her in a squeaky voice “Do not move, I have a knife!”. Amethyst knew it wasn’t the time to retaliate so told him to just take what he wanted. She’s been in these situations many times before and knew half the time the person probably just desperate for a bit of cash to fund some weird habit they have. The culprit slid his hand into her pocket and took out her money..

Aug 23, 22:23:05

An unidentified assailant took $5,000 from you.

as he said “Do not move until you have counted to 20 and I am gone”.

Amethyst counted to 20 out loud when one of her bodyguards tapped her on the shoulder asking if all were okay “Where the fuck were you?” She snapped at him for him to explain they got held back after running into some friends of their. “This is not what I have hired you for”. She continued on her way to meet up with her friend for coffee while leaning over explaining she can not actually stay for she has no money on her. Her friend pointed out maybe she should speak to Mako since he too is in the area too. “Oh is he now?” Amethyst replied with a grin as she summoned over to the bodyguard she spoke to just before asking him who did his friends work for Mako he replied. “Find where he is right now please” She insisted..

Aug 23, 22:24:34

You PICKPOCKETED! .Mako. You took $5,000.

She got him but unlike times before, he caught her in the act itself. “But its very rare I am seen” Amethyst mumbled to herself as she placed her hands in her own pockets to think it over. It was then that she has realised that her lucky penny was missing. She has had this penny handed down to her by her grandmother. It may be worthless as a penny but as sentimental and a good luck charm it was priceless. She knew for sure Mako must be holding on to it.. and she was going to get it back. “Give me back my lucky penny Mako!” She insisted. As he begun to giggle like a school boy as he walked off into the dark.

A little while later a small errand boy came running up to Amethyst as she shouted “You should read this Ma’am!”

She opened it up to fine it was a copy of a telegram that someone has sent out to all the families in The Loop opening a pickpocketing challenge towards Brooklyn. They were telling The Loop members to go out and stick their hands into the pockets of Amethyst own. Amethyst was totally shocked at this.  She asked the errand boy who she got this telegram from. “I can not say for I was paid to keep my mouth shut but I was told to tell you that you should alert your own too”

Amethyst smiled for she knew it all be in jest but she always did enjoy a little bit of a challenge. “Tell your source that they are on!” As she made her way to get a message out to her Right Hand Man, Kyubey. She explained what has happened to him as she finally said “So Kyubey.. get your pen and get the messages out to our Brooklyn residents please” Kyubey meowed loudly as he said he was right on to it.

And so it began, the pickpockets war between Brooklyn and The Loop.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion listened keenly to the words of the Brooklyn Godmother, it was very seldom such a public notice was made of two cities going toe to toe in matters like this. Tyrion begun to wonder whether or not the results of the contest would be equally as public...

I dare say I'd be very interested to know the outcome of this. My money is on The Loop being the victor.

Report Post Tip

Shadow reached his hand over to Tyrion, who looked bemused at his actions.

100 grand then good sir?

Report Post Tip

Godmother Amethyst

Can you please tell Kyubey to stop.... lingering.... in our pockets?

I feel violated. and I liek it

Report Post Tip

A little while later Amethyst woke up from a nap feeling a bit uneased. She has heard tales how some of her members have been picked on and how some of her own has succeeded in getting into Loops pockets too. Amethyst wondered if Mako, who she has always adored would indeed give it back to her at the end of the friendlies. “I need insurance” she told her hands in a meeting before concurring up a plan.

The plan was simple she sent her hands into The Loop and waited by a field where it was known that Makos King Charles dog was walked often. Kyubey and TepidDelucci were both waiting behind the bushes with twigs in their hair to try blend in with the surroundings when all of the sudden they saw Mako come out of his grounds and into the field with his dog … they threw over a bone on a piece of string to lure the dog over their way. It worked the dog soon saw the juiciness on offer and chased it like crazy. They swiped the dog and legged it to the hills.

Whilst they were making their way to Amethyst they got a message to her to say ‘Mission Successful’ meaning they have the dog. She made her way to the streets to pin up a notice

Do not worry about your dog Mako for he is safe and being spoilt with me in hiding.

You will see him back once the competition is over and I have my lucky penny back signed 

With love as ever

Amethyst.

Before turning to make her way to the hideout she heard what Consigliere @TyrionLannister was wondering about the competition. “Excuse me Sir, I can confirm that the results will be shared!”

Report Post Tip

The latest news from Godmother Amethyst made Tyrion a very happy little man.

Thats excellent news indeed. I look forward to seeing the results!

ShadowMonkey, I accept your wager! We Lannisters pay our debts, but I have no fear that I'll owe anyone money at the end of this contest. I have faith in the stealing talents Mako Jono and -Draven- and I'm sure they have far more hidden gems in each of their HQs that will ensure my faith is well placed.

Report Post Tip

My banana is your banana TyrionLannister.

Shadow Monkey scampered up the closest building straight into the shadows beyond.... 

Report Post Tip

We shall get the lucky penny back!

Till then yours truly is on the offensive in The Loop collecting a few pennies of my own!

For Brooklyn, oooh rah!

Report Post Tip

I think my Money is on the Loop as well everytime i venture into the loop i lose my hubcaps to that damned scouselord jono 

Visas shakes her fist at that eyesore of a building Fort Izzel, Her mind thinking of the plans that Mako has on offer for sale turning to her accountant she smiles.

I might have to get you to send some cash to Godfather Mako i need those plans if i am to steal that Fort

Report Post Tip

Haha, supporters of The Loop.

I've gotten 9 wallets tonight belonging to your precious Loopers, Mako. However, I couldn't find yours when I tried.

Brooklyn is on the offensive! Woop.

Report Post Tip

People had been coming all over to find out what this pickpocketing war was about, Tepid didn't really care, it meant there were more pockets to pick, instead of him having to leave to find them, they were coming to him. After listening to people speak, Tepid jumps out straight after Kyubey has finished speaking.

"You can't beat the Brooklyn, already I have consumed 15 alone. if you want a sure bet, then you bet on Brooklyn to win."

Report Post Tip

If mugging counts then Brooklyn is definitely in the lead. They don't only take their money back, they insist on taking your pants too. Ruthless I must say.

Report Post Tip

Jaeger watched,He then placed down his bottle of gin he was drinking and began to speak

"Personally,I think Brooklyn would win this. And I'm pretty sure that none of the people from The Loop will get their pants back." He says.

Report Post Tip

Walking out holding a flask and a cigar, GnomeSmasher smiles and hops up and down laughing

AN ADVENTURE TO WATCH!? NO WAI! 

Runs off to gather his lackeys and bookies for an event of gambling; you seem to hear one of them whispering about a two to one odd against a certain someone

:O!!!

Report Post Tip

Shelly heard about Loop supporters and abouz some bets at Loops victory

he light a cigaret and start to smiling because he know who win at this "war"

it was Brooklyn,he only thought "they dont know that Brooklyn never sleep?"

Report Post Tip

Tepid comes to the streets bragging over the amount of pockets he managed to pick, Mako was so confident that The Loop were more superior to Brooklyn, how wrong was he? He hadn't seen it with his own eyes, but according to rumours Mako had been waving his white flag around, begging for forgiveness, he didn't want to be embarrassed any more.

"Mako, if you really want to beg for forgiveness, I and secretly others, will want you to kiss the feet of Amethyst. Then and only then, will your forgiveness be forgiven."

Tepid chuckles to himself and can't wait for a response from the master of the Illuminati.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey smiled. Just days earlier before some things had gotten in the way, he had the message from the mysterious man of the Illuminati himself, Mako.

The Loop surrenders to Brooklyn in the pickpocket war. We have no chance at the moment and I'm not sure whether to be disappointed in my own, or impressed with yours.

~

Mako

Kyubey laughed while reading it. Was it the Loops ineffectiveness or Brooklyn's effectiveness? Who knew. Kyubey did. He put up an old sign board and nailed it to the ground for everyone to read.

This was Brooklyn's pickpockets, ranging from our gangsters to our Godmother.

Aug 23, 20:29:20 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 21:29:29 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 22:24:34 You PICKPOCKETED! .Mako. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 22:30:03 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 22:30:50 You PICKPOCKETED! Louis-Man. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 22:54:37 You PICKPOCKETED! MonkeyThumper. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 23:34:35 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 23, 23:55:55 You PICKPOCKETED! Pandaemonium. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 00:31:33 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish, but walked away with nothing.
Aug 24, 00:45:19 You PICKPOCKETED! Johock. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 03:40:40 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 04:13:00 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish, but walked away with nothing
Aug 24, 08:21:26 You PICKPOCKETED! Mako. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 09:19:59 You PICKPOCKETED! mafioss. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 09:21:33 You PICKPOCKETED! Mako. You took $765.
Aug 24, 09:53:17 You PICKPOCKETED! PaulHeyman, but walked away with nothing.
Aug 24, 10:42:05 You PICKPOCKETED! iocaste-. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 12:17:59 You PICKPOCKETED! ShaneVendrell. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 12:27:15 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 13:10:35 You PICKPOCKETED! ChrisPalko. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 13:19:21 You PICKPOCKETED! mafioss. You took $5,000
Aug 24, 14:09:02 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish. You took $89.
Aug 24, 15:09:08 You PICKPOCKETED! -Draven-. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 15:46:41 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 16:12:21 You PICKPOCKETED! Manu. You took $1,493.
Aug 24, 17:37:58 You PICKPOCKETED! Louis-Man. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 18:41:41 You PICKPOCKETED! UncleNicky. You took $143.
Aug 24, 19:44:20 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 20:48:07 You PICKPOCKETED! .Mako, but walked away with nothing.
Aug 24, 20:55:02 You PICKPOCKETED! Monokuma, but walked away with nothing.
Aug 24, 20:56:16 You PICKPOCKETED! Johock. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 21:59:19 You PICKPOCKETED! -Draven-. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 22:17:58 You PICKPOCKETED! Pandaemonium. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 23:18:07 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 00:19:03 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish. You took $123.
Aug 25, 03:21:18 You PICKPOCKETED! Pandaemonium. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 05:20:05 You PICKPOCKETED! Johock. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 07:31:43 You PICKPOCKETED! FumikoHashimoto. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 11:03:19 You PICKPOCKETED! Floyd_Street. You took $1,326.
Aug 25, 14:02:46 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish. You took $2,505.
Aug 25, 15:00:20 You PICKPOCKETED! UncleNicky. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 15:54:33 You PICKPOCKETED! Louis-Man. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 16:00:33 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 16:58:05 You PICKPOCKETED! Francesco_Loele. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 17:05:55 You PICKPOCKETED! UncleNicky. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 17:10:55 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 18:48:09 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 20:07:05 You PICKPOCKETED! Louis-Man. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 20:19:45 You PICKPOCKETED! Manu. You took $2,006.
Aug 25, 20:24:59 You PICKPOCKETED! mafioss. You took $1,342.
Aug 25, 21:22:55 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $3,774.
Aug 25, 21:25:03 You PICKPOCKETED! .Mako. You took $62.
Aug 25, 22:34:01 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 23:35:55 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $1,712.
Aug 25, 23:03:40 You PICKPOCKETED! Tish, but walked away with nothing.
Aug 26, 00:51:56 You PICKPOCKETED! .Mako. You took $230.
Aug 26, 08:03:39 You PICKPOCKETED! Zack_Morris. You took $5,000.
Aug 26, 11:57:12 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.
Aug 26, 17:43:15 You PICKPOCKETED! BigBlack. You took $5,000.
Aug 26, 18:04:09 You PICKPOCKETED! Jono. You took $5,000.
Aug 26, 19:17:08 You PICKPOCKETED! Bunny. You took $5,000.

Satisfied with the result he couldn't help but notice the lack of participation by many of The Loops known ranked members. Mako had given Kyubey and Amethyst a sheet of the recorded pickpockets during the "war" between the two powerhouses.

This was The Loops recorded pickpockets during the competition.

Aug 23, 22:23:05 You PICKPOCKETED! ³Amethyst. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 04:12:36 You PICKPOCKETED! ³Kyubey. You took $405.
Aug 24, 09:02:00 You PICKPOCKETED! TepidDelucci. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 11:38:18 You PICKPOCKETED! Inertia. You took $2,622.
Aug 24, 20:47:09 You PICKPOCKETED! Integra. You took $5,000.
Aug 24, 21:53:20 You PICKPOCKETED! LF. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 10:40:06 You PICKPOCKETED! Inertia. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 12:59:58 You PICKPOCKETED! Abed. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 11:18:12 You PICKPOCKETED! Inertia. You took $3,523.
Aug 25, 15:00:11 You PICKPOCKETED! Esteci. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 16:05:18 You PICKPOCKETED! Inertia. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 16:06:23 You PICKPOCKETED! Inertia. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 18:42:29 You PICKPOCKETED! Abed. You took $5,000.
Aug 25, 21:04:30 You PICKPOCKETED! Skullkrusher. You took $5,000.

It was an utter stomp honestly. I do feel for you, my friends and comrades within the Loop. It isn't your fault that Brooklyn is ever so much better. I'm just ushering a bit of banter! It was a fun competition and I thank Godfather Mako for being so cool about our joke competition at first, which quickly evolved to a fun event for our districts. Not everyone participated but to the ones that did on both sides, I applaud you.

Good game The Loop. It was well played!

Report Post Tip

BROOKLYN BABY YEAAA

Report Post Tip

Wow.. that Inertia likes to let people into her pockets eh!

Well done Kyubey, that is an impressive showing by Brooklyn. Maybe one day Hollywood might step up and offer you the challenge that The Loop clearly didn't.

Tyrion heads off, looking for Inertias pockets

Report Post Tip

Tepid overhears TyrionLannister mention a possible pickpocket duel between Brooklyn and Hollywood.

"Well Tyrion, do the results not scare you? Maybe we should place some sort of stake on this future pickpocket war between or fine districts... If you think you can handle that of course."

Tepid can't help but smirk with every word said, he loves the competition.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brooklyn vs The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL