Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 17:52:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
The Cartel Carnival Started by: Genocide on Aug 30, '14 16:31

Sky looks and Johnny and Maggie and grins, Johnnys gone 10 whole minutes without getting slapped. but that's not what catches him it was the word hospitality, he could do hospitality easily.

"I think i have one better than shots"

Digging in a nearby crate Sky pulls out a jar of peaches? Johnny stares at him confused, all Sky can do is grin at him like an idiot. Brining over a few jars Sky opens it, the air quickly smells of peaches and moonshine. The Peaches were soaking in moonshine giving them the effect of a tequila worm only better tasting, the shine now had a peachy taste and the peaches would knock you on your ass. 

"who would like to got first? Johnny? En? Maggie? they are mighty tasty."

Sky offers the jar around wondering who will be brave enugh to take the first peach.

Report Post Tip

Tizla had just got back from a business deal inter-state and was quietly resting in the family HQ when he herd the sound. It was the sound of a party. 

"Screw that." Tizla thought at first, it had been a long flight back and he was tired. Then he remembered what he his doctor had told him. That problem he'd been having with his vision lately might be cured by seeing a few new faces around the street. He was getting tired of bumping into things at night.

"Fuck it, i always love a good party...right?" he tries to tell himself as he got up, opened the HQ doors and walked out into the streets.

His tiredness is instantly replaced by an uncontrollable buzz as sees the hundreds of civilians, all dancing around, drinking and smashing open piniatas. Through the crowd he manages to make out Sky, dangling a small jar infront of some other familiar faces.

Tizla rushes over and snatches the jar out of Skys hand before the others have a chance to can grab it. After quickly swallowing a couple of mouthfuls, he clenches his eyes shut, shakes his head and exhales a deep breath.

"Damn Sky, that's some strong stuff!" Tizla pauses and shivers a little before speaking again. "Great job you all did setting up this carnival by the way!"

Tizla finally gets his bearings and realizes who the jar was being offered too. 

"Hey Enaento, great to see you here! I'd been hoping we'd be able to have a drink together some time!"

"Johnny my man! How are the ladies treating you tonight?" Tizla gives Johnny a little nudge and looks towards Maggie Mae.

"Good to see you again Maggie! If you want some tips on breaking those piniatas, Johnnys your man, he's and expert at karate!"

Tizla hands the jar back to Sky, then asks "Who's next!?"

Report Post Tip

Drunk peaches! Enaento exclaimed. What a great idea. I want one! En said obviously much louder that needed amongst the group. 

As he reached for the jar a hand swooped in and took it. En looked over to see who had joined the party. 

@Tizla my friend! Welcome! We got a great party going on here. It's about time you joined us! Cheers! En said. En took a coupel of peaches and swallowed them whole. He shook his head. Damn bro those are good!. En reached in and grabbed one more. Down the hatch it went!. It took him a sec to regain his focus then said. Whose next?!

En put his hand on Maggies shoulder to steady himself and played it off. Maggie_Mae is next! Lighten up Maggie! It's a party! En said. 

Those peaches were powerful! Rn wasn't sure but he thought his head might have spun all the way around on the last one.

Report Post Tip

Maggie smiled when SebasianSky put Johnny_Bravo's sombrero on her then put his arm around her. She blushed a crimson red when JOhnny complimented her. These charming fine men had caught her off guard. The pineapple cup Sky had carved so quick was amazing. She never saw that before!

Thanks Johnny. I guess boys will be boys. We have to be sure this one doesn't toddle around then get hurt she said looking over at En. A look to En was all it took. En got boisterous then helped himself to peaches. Maggie knew there was no controlling this situation.

What is that old saying gentlemen? If you can't beat em, join em. Maggie took a drink of moonshine then made a face. Let me try a peach she said. She took one then took a bite. Those were strong but good! In a couple bites she finished the peach.

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets with his darling Tempest PaulyD noticed a spectical with lights rides and screams of pleasure from the distance as they approached the entrance he looked at his date.

Well shall we my dear?

As PaulyD moved forward he took Tempest by the hand as she took his he lead her

Which ride shall we go on first I love the ferris wheel it's such a romantic ride especially when it stops at the top.

Smiling PaulyD took her as they slowly walked towards the ride

Report Post Tip

Walking around in Chicago TheDude stumbles upon some festivities, looking around he sees a few familiar faces. He stands there for a few minutes looking at a pinata, thinking it could be fun to take a swing at one.

"Alright if I take a swing at one?"

Tilting his shades and taking a sip of his White Russian, before he picks up a stick and starts to swing it around. Missing the pinata over and over, kinda looking like lama on ice.

"Did you guys move the pinata?"

Taking another swing a man screams "ouch"  TheDude puts the stick down. "I'm sorry man, I think I might be a little too drunk for this."

TheDude takes a seat and starts sipping from his White Russian again.

Report Post Tip

Silvio had decided to visit an old friend in Chicago and was just considering making the long journey home when he was told about all the goings on at the carnival he knew he would see some friends if he made an appearance and maybe some drinks too.

Sil motions to his Bodyguards and they hang back to give him some space only his one closest trusted Guard remained by his side as he made his way to the Carnival  he followed the noise and heard cheering and shouting and eventually he sees his close friend Genocide he makes his way politely through the crowd towards him he catches his gaze and shouts above the noise

"you know how to throw a party my friend" 

Report Post Tip

genocide spots one of his closest and long standing friends make his way through the crowed, He heads towards him and as silvio finishes his sentence he opens his arms and hugs him. "Silvio my man! i am so glad to see you!" Genocide steps back and admires his friends new suit, he passes the bottle of moon shine he has been sipping to silvio  and pats him on the back. "Come now, you must tell me all about your latest adventures? Has has los angeles been treating you?" Genocide lights up a cigar and offers a spare to Silvio.

he points to the bottle of moonshine that silvio is now sipping from and laughs "I bet they dont make it like that in your neck of the woods!" he chuckles to himself and perches on a crate next to where they are standing. 

Report Post Tip

Sky had slipped away from the conversation to grab another peaches, they were disappearing as well as a chair for En. Walking back with arms full Sky spy's DinoCrocetti in a nearby crowd "Eh Dino whatcha up to? nothing mind giving me a hand with this stuff?" Dino comes over and puts out the little that's left of his cigar and grabs the Jars of peaches with curiosity. "I'll explain well no i wouldn't you'll get to try them once we get back to where we are going"

Walking through the crowd back to the circle of people under the very safe from harm pinata, Sky sets up the Chair for En and motions to it. En at first refuses but after a little bribing with peaches En Reluctantly sits"i'm not sure if Maggie and yourself have met my man Dino here, but he's  one of our best and brightest well as bright as you want to be while sneaking around in the dark."

Sky than offers and lights Dino a cigar and Cracks open a new jar of peaches for him to try. BANG the end of the cigar in Dinos mouth blows up, it was something new he was working on. There was gun powder in the end of the cigar and when the cherry hit it it would blow up, not enough to harm just enough to scare. Sky grins as everyone around looks ready to kill. "My bad man i forgot i had those on me umm try a peach i swear they will not explode"Sky tries to smile it off not sure if Dino is mad or not.

Report Post Tip

Choctaw walks around a corner were he sees mobsters holding onto wire. Choctaw wonders to himself what is everyone doing. A loud bang sounds scaring Choctaw, sending him straight into panic mode. He thinks quick, throwing himself behind a corner. A few seconds later he hears Genocide shouting at the top of his voice.

"Free moonshine for everyone"

Choctaw begins to smile, but then he senses its a trap. Wondering what did he do wrong. He then hears instruments playing wonderful Mexican music. Choctaw peaks around the corner. He sees crowds drinking, dancing and cheering. Choctaw sees Genocide in the middle of the commotion, everyone was thanking him. Choctaw walks up to Genocide and says.

"If you are the reason behind this then thank you very much Genocide, You have compared my two favourite things in the world. Moonshine and Mexican music"

Choctaw grabs a bottle of Moonshine of Genocide and runs over to the sombrero lying on the ground. He begins to dance around it shouting as loud as his voice can. "I dance, I dance, I dance... Around the Mexican hat! Come on, everyone join in"

Report Post Tip

Man those peaches went fast! En was glad when Sky took off for more. He return with a chair and motioned for me to sit. Why not? En sat down, crossed his feet out in front of him and stretched his arms behind his head in the "This is the life" fashion. Gravity won again as En toppled over backwards. THUNK! En's head bounced off the ground. En shook it off not feeling a thing.

DAMN! En said as he got up and brushed himself off. Someone pulled that chair out from under me! You see who it was Maggie? I bet HoboJoe did that! En asked her. He righted the chair, kinda jiggled it to make sure it was safe and shook Dino's hand before sitting back down. There wouldn't be any stretching this time.

Haven't had the pleasure yet. Nice to meet you Dino! En sat back down carefully this time. 

Did I see more peaches Sky? En asked him.

Report Post Tip

Man those peaches went fast! En was glad when Sky took off for more. He return with a chair and motioned for me to sit. Why not? En sat down, crossed his feet out in front of him and stretched his arms behind his head in the "This is the life" fashion. Gravity won again as En toppled over backwards. THUNK! En's head bounced off the ground. En shook it off not feeling a thing.

DAMN! En said as he got up and brushed himself off. Someone pulled that chair out from under me! You see who it was Maggie? I bet HoboJoe did that! En asked her. He righted the chair, kinda jiggled it to make sure it was safe and shook Dino's hand before sitting back down. There wouldn't be any stretching this time.

Haven't had the pleasure yet. Nice to meet you Dino! En sat back down carefully this time. 

Did I see more peaches Sky? En asked him.

Report Post Tip
CristianoRonaldo is at the airport waiting for his plane back to LA and starts think about the day he just had and remembers what he use to get up to when he use to reside in North Side with Desmand,Genocide and Silvio.

He starts to think about the days where the three of them went down to the local bar and use to play pool for a few hours and play jokes on the blonde behind the bar.

They would then go down to the local nightclub and by the end of night they would make bets on who would hook up with who. It wasn't silly bets it was like $100,000 bets as money wasn't an issue.

He then thinks to himself how things have changed and how far everyone has come along since he was a thug in New York. So much change so many deaths but one thing stuck in his mind that Godfather Desmand said to him when he was a Don so many moons ago

"Have Fun"

Cristiano then remembers the day he had today at the Cartel Carnival and then thinks to himself

"Fun"

He definately knows how to get a party going
Report Post Tip

Sky loses it when En fall off the chair, he can barely keep from falling over himself. "that there are my friend, many Jars of peaches to go around." Sky opens and offers a Jar of peaches and mango's to En, when he was having them made he knew peaches would work he'd tried it before. But a mango was a whole different game entirely, it was tropical so he wanted it to fit the theme of the party. But in reality he needed a guinea pig to try them first, Offering En the jar with a smile Sky waits for his verdict.

Report Post Tip

Dino wipes the bits of tobacco and gun powder residue off his face. A grin suddenly stretches from ear to ear as SebasianSky looks at him worriedly.

"Haven't seen a prank like that in some time their pal! That was a good one!" Dino says taking a peach from SebasianSky and biting into it. Still grinning as he imagines what his reaction must of looked like after the explosion.

"Well Hello there, Enaento pleasure to meet you, pal. Quite a scene we got going here eh? I haven't seen a place bumpin' with so much color since Liberace was in town! And these peaches,wow, It's like they've been grown by the hand of God, no?" Dino exclaims, as he shakes Enaento's hand.

Dino then extended his attention to the woman standing next to him. He's never met this Maggie_Mae, so he smoothly walks over to her grabs her by the hand and brings it to his pursed lips. As he kisses her hand his eyes look up into hers and  he says.
"Pleasure to make your acquaintance madam. My name is Dino Crocetti, I'm something of an entertainer and it would be a pleasure to entertain you sometime, I just opened a club in North, Chicago. Come out and have a drink on me. "

Dino sees the crowd of men watching him woo the lovely Maggie_mae, quick on his feet he announces:

"And that goes for all of you! You're all inviting to Club Corcetti, where you'll never leave, unsatisfied!"

Report Post Tip

I'll make it to your club soon Dino. Thanks for the invite, En said. He turned towards Sky.

Thanks Sky. I knew you'd come through! En said taking the jar. He looked into it. There were peaches alright but there was something else as well. Another fruit of some sort. 

Hey, there's something else in here as well. What are those? Before En could get a reply he grabbed one and popped it into his mouth. His already bloodshot eyes started to water. He swallowed it quick!

Whew buddy! Those are strong. Damn those are good! If you don't mind I'm gonna keep this jar for myself! En said. He took a drink of the moonshine that had marinated the peaches and this other fruit. Those are good together my friend! 

Report Post Tip

En looked around and saw his old Boss @Silvio_Dante speaking with Genocide. He wondered if Penny had made the trip too. It'd been too long since he ran into her. He'd been so busy he'd kinda neglected her lately. He made a note to look around for her. Surely if Sil was here so was Penny yes? 

Report Post Tip

As Enaento finishes his mouthful of, Mooneshine-smothered fruit, Dino reaches into his tuxedo. He pulls out a small bi-fold and withdraws from it a small piece of paper, with topless women spinning on poles; poker tables in the background and a liquor cabinet.

"Here pal, have a few of these, tell all your friends. You show these babies at the door and your entire night is on the house." Dino hands Enaento Exclusive Entry tickets and pats him on his shoulder.

Dino realizes he's in need of a few employees, as he's about to step away for a minute. Then turning around he looks at the two gentlemen and the lady standing next to him and asks

"Say, you three wouldn't happen to know where a man can find some staff for his Club, would you? You see, we had an incident the other night and I had to let a few people go. So I'm looking for some upbeat people with pizazz and spunk to help make Chicago's newest night club, the best night club in the world!"

Dino sweeps his foot across the ground slowly, as if he were an eager young boy waiting for a response from his mother to do something he normally wouldn't be allowed to do.

Report Post Tip

Maria had spent the past day or so hunting down the many members of TylerDurden's crew, who had launched yet another attack on the six cities of the Mafia world. She'd barely slept for the entire duration of their attack, and as she now helped to stalk down the last few remaining bodyguards who had dedicated their lives to protecting the attackers, she'd developed somewhat of a dramatic style.

Following a tip off from the Madam of Chicago's largest and busiest brothel - somewhere that Maria wouldn't frequent for pleasure, however somewhere that she found herself spending a worryingly large amount of time as she tried to track down the gentlemen of the mob, leading to a surprisingly good friendship with Madam Analia - Maria found herself stalking over the closely crowded rooftops of North Side, Chicago. Many balked at the idea of following the rooftops around the district, however Maria was in possession of a series of maps and instructions on the best ways to make the jumps between the different rooftops - an ancestor of hers had once been a crew leader in the district, and they had passed down the generations of Maria's family in that way. Just as she reached the edges of the street where El Diablos Cartel and Genocide made their home, she heard a gunshot fired into the air. 

Pure panic surged through Maria's body. Had she been spotted? Were the attacking Durden family not all dead, as she thought? Adrenaline coursing through her veins, she threw herself flat on the roof, the breath catching in her throat. As the seconds passed, she became aware not only of the steady "thud, thud, thud" of her heart as it pounded against her chest, but also of... could it really be... Mexican music?! Blinking to herself, she shook her head and listened a few seconds more. The music continued. Maria couldn't help but wonder whether or not she'd genuinely gone crazy. Or perhaps this was dying? Maybe it was that she'd been shot, that the life was seeping from her body, that the Heaven she'd been told of as a little girl going to church was filled with the sound of Mexican music. Well, at least there'd maybe be fajitas, if that was the case. 

She slowly and quietly moved each limb carefully and ran her hand down her abdomen. No blood, no pain. Perhaps she wasn't dying OR crazy. She crawled flat on her belly to the edge of the rooftop and peered over onto the street below. What she saw almost caused her eyes to pop out of her head. Down below, some kind of fiesta, or a carnival perhaps, was in full flow. Pinatas were out, people were shaking maracas and dancing in the streets to the music being played by a group of Mexican looking musicians. She also spotted Genocide in the middle of the street, holstering his gun. That explained the gunshot she had heard, at least. As she leaned over the side of the building to watch, Maria couldn't help but find herself moving to the rhythm of the music. This continued for several minutes, until she finally wondered exactly why the hell it was that she was watching all this fun from way up on the rooftops, rather than down on the streets, in the middle of the crowds. 

Jumping to her feet, Maria made her way to the opposite edge of the roof, where she knew a drainpipe went right from the top to the bottom of the building. With great concentration written across her face, she shimmied down it. This was never her favorite part of her jaunts across the rooftops. It only took a single slip of her foot for her to feel dizzy and sick to the stomach. The drop was nigh on always enough that to fall would almost certainly mean her death. She could only imagine the look on Mako's face if he got a call at his head quarters to say she'd died by falling off a drainpipe. Although, admittedly, she'd be too dead to be worrying too much about his reaction. 

Relief washed over her as her feet finally hit the solid stone that was laid across the alleyway she'd been climbing down into. Taking a moment to tidy her hair and brush down her jacket and the tight black trousers that should've been downright impossible to climb in, but were so damn comfortable, she steadied down her breathing. It was always the damned descents that put the fear of God right into her. 

Walking around the building she'd just climbed down onto the main street, the wave of music and noise and happiness hit her. She looked all around her, and spotted several familiar faces enjoying the atmosphere. Someone danced past her, pushing a bottle of moonshine into her hand. Unscrewing the top, she took a long drink from the bottle, pulling her face a little at the taste. Moonshine had never been her favorite tipple. Perhaps to celebrate this Mexican style carnival, she could procure a bottle of tequila from one of the bars that lined the street, she thought to herself. Until then, the moonshine would serve her well. She continued to drink from the bottle as the danced down the street. As she passed Kyubey, the bunnykitty, she plucked the sombrero off his head and put it on her own. She reasoned that she was doing him a great favor. The sombrero did very little for his ears. 

She continued to dance her way along the street, until she finally managed to duck into one of the little bars where she bought two bottles of tequila. Passing the moonshine to a reveller who was sat by the side of the road, looking admittedly a little too worse for wear, she unscrewed the top from one of the bottles and took a swig. Despite her firm believe that tequila was always better with salt and lemon to go with it, it wasn't half bad. With the other, unopened bottle still in her hand, she made her way towards Genocide, who was still in the middle of the party. Walking over, tapped him lightly on the arm to get his attention.

This is quite some party you have going on here Genocide. I can only imagine the hard work that it has taken for you and yours to organize this event.

She hands the unopened bottle of tequila to Genocide.

Call it a little thank you. And curse me tomorrow when you can barely lift your head off of your bathroom floor!

With a grin, Maria takes another swig from her own bottle. She catches sight of PaulHeyman across the street surveying the crowd and dances on over to see if he'd care to take a few shots of tequila with her. That had never, ever ended badly. 

Report Post Tip

At the end of a long day eliminating members of TylerDurden's crew, selling drugs and raiding trucking depots, PaulHeyman was at a loss with what to do with his evening. He searched the streets of Chicago looking for something to do but he came up with nothing. He was walking back to Mako's HQ to catch up with the rest of his crew when he heard the sound of music and voices in the distance. Curious, he decided to follow the sound and check out what this was. Whatever it was, it sounded lively.

Paul eventually stumbled upon the Cartel Carnival, and was mighty impressed. Such a large gathering from across the world. Representation from as far afield as New York as well as from his own city, Chicago. Just what I've been looking for! Thought Paul as he was about to make his way into the crowd. As he stood on the corner he heard a voice come from the crowd.

PAUL!

He looked around to see Maria running over to him, bottle of tequila in hand.

Fancy a drink? She asked, gesturing towards the bottle of tequila in her hand.

Well, given our recent history with tequila I probably shouldn't. I'm supposed t...

Before he could say any more, Maria was already pouring the first shots into glasses. Well, a couple couldn't hurt could they? What could possibly go wrong?

As they knocked back the first shot, Paul noticed Genocide nearby. He called him over.

Genocide, this is quite the event you have going here. It is truly excellent to see Chicago bustling and thriving with so many mobsters in once place at the same time. In particular, I think it's great to see our districts cooperating in such a way, and I hope this is just the start of an even closer relationship between The Loop and North Side.

As Genocide walked away, he got back to the shots of Tequila with Maria.

To The Loop! Paul toasted as he downed the shot.

Seven shots later, it was clear to Paul why he had been wary. The shots had gone down a little too well.

Maria, fancy a bit of singing?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cartel Carnival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL