Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 14:03:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
The Cartel Carnival Started by: Genocide on Aug 30, '14 16:31

Sky Scratches the back of his head and Blushes, The story is embarrassing but he must tell it.

"well i kinda fell asleep on a window sill my leg fell asleep i fell over hit my head which woke me up, so now i have to use my fake cane for real which i suck at...... Anyway peaches and Mango's yes i'll go get..... i'll have someone go get them"

Reaching out with his cane Sky pulls one of the Guys working the carnival over, with a few quick words the man starts running for his life. Sky laughs he told him to be quick but not to kill himself or others at that speed. Sky gets the chance to actually look at Penny more closely and he understands and agrees with En, he wouldn't mind being under her wing in the slightest.

The man Returns handing Sky and arm load of things, a few Jars of Mango's and peaches to which he hands one to En. Putting the others on the ground Sky takes the pineapple the man has, with a Quick twist of his cane Sky pulls it into to parts the handle end now is a knife. Upon seeing the Knife the man flee's again, Sky laughs at the fact the man is scared while carving out a Pineapple cup for Penny. onces done he open's a new jar of Fruit and shine and pours it into the cup, Offering it to Penny with a smile.

"Hopefully it is to your liking"

Putting the cane back together Sky jumps up and down testing his leg before offering En his cane.

Report Post Tip

Penny listens to Sky's story carefully

"So wait let me get this right you fell asleep on the window sill and fell off, wacked your head and in the same fail swoop your foot fell asleep. I would have probably laughed so hard it would have made me cry if I had seen that."

Penny gladly takes the Pineapple cup from Sky and takes a sip, followed by a gulp.

"This is amazing, where did you learn to make this? You need to tell me how you made this, if I took this back to LA it would be a hit like you couldn't even imagine."

Penny then takes another sip, proceeded by another and another. Before she knew it the drink was empty.  "I need another one of these."

Penny pours herself some more from the jar Sky gave to her.

"You know I'm glad you were the one who cut this Pineapple, the last time I remember Enaento having a knife he thought he was cool. He was playing that game where you put your hand on the table and take the knife and stab it between each finger. Well yeah after a bottle of scotch it really isn't the best idea. Needless to say there was a lot of blood left on that table that night."

Do you remember that night En? Penny asked

Report Post Tip

En blushed a crimson red. If Penny was going to tell stories about all is mishaps it was going to be one long evening! 

I remember Penny. That didn't turn out so well. I really CAN play that game. That knife was the wrong one. It was weighted all wrong and threw me off. En proclaimed. In fact, I can do all kinds of cool stuff! En took a gulp of his moonshine from the bottle. He hoped that Sky didn't tell him about all the mishaps today. He really had accumulated quite a few in a short period of time!. En thought he better change the subject.

Sky is a master with that knife and his cane. He is one talented man! don't let this little fall fool you! En said signing Sky's praises.

Report Post Tip

Penny who by this time is almost done with her second Pineapple cup thingy busts out laughing when En starts going into details on how the knife wasn't weighted right etc.. She decides to add her 2 cents.

"So what your saying is that the bottle and a half of scotch that you drank had nothing to do with it? If I recall you damn near cut your finger off. You didn't even realize it until what ever her name was screamed and passed out. It was kind of comical, that was the most I have ever drank in one sitting. I blame it all on you."

Penny looks over at Sky and gives him a smile

"So tell me Sky where did you get that cane, you suits you quite well."

Report Post Tip

"you almost cut off your finger?!?!"

Sky bursts out laughing, he laughs so hard he almost crys"your good at it eh? how about we test this.Sky digs in his back pocket and pulls out a kiddy training knife, rounded tip and blade it will hurt like a bitch but not cut. He carried it around if ever he needed to crack someones skull, without killing them that is. Or if your just learning how to juggle knives, these were much cafer than what he had learned to juggle with. Sky offers the knife to En.

" cut up your fruit  boil water and put your jars in it or in the oven. once your jars are nice and hot remove them, put your fruit and shine into the jar. close the jars and let them cool, after 7 atleast days eat/ drink them"

Sky spins his cane in his hand from finger to finger, thinking about it. " well i had this made when i left the circus, it was a way to protect myself without carring A obvious knife or gun. i was walking the streets one day and a pick pocket stole my knife, so this was the best solution that i could come up with. do you really think it suits me?"

Sky smiles back at Penny

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cartel Carnival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL