Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:02:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Escapades of En Started by: Maggie_Mae on Sep 04, '14 00:26

Maggie_Mae Got back to the headquarters. She had no luck then went to Ens office. She noticed a light coming under the Dark Room door. Domino must be preparing it. Only her and En had the keys. Family only saw the room once then never again. She knocked on the door saying

Domino, En is looking for you! He was with me then I lost him. He is sauced! I'm not sure where he is now though!

Be out in a bit, Domino replied.

She had found Domino but somewhere she had lost En. He probably went back to the Carnival she thought. Maggie went to her office to wait on Domino. Someone had to work! There were books to cook, collections to be made and businesses to check on. In the middle of work the phone rang. She picked it up.

Albizzi Imports. How can I help you? Maggie said.

She listened then became irate.

He is WHERE? Doing WHAT? She couldn't believe what she heard. She needed to hear it again! The man on the other end repeated his message. Damn! Ok! Let me get Domino. We will be over as soon as we can! Try to keep him from getting arrested! Or Shot!

Maggie banged the phone down then went to get Domino.

Domino, come on! We gotta go get the Boss before he gets arrested! I'm grabbing  seed money just in case! Maggie went to the safe then took out several stacks of bills. She may need to grease a lot of palms to get En out of this mess! 

Domino came out of the Dark Room then locked it behind her. What's he done this time? Domino asked calmly.

Come on, I'll explain on the way! Maggie and Domino went downstairs, got in the sedan then Maggie told the driver where to go.

Take us towards Genocide's Headquarters. Enaento is somewhere around the carnival Genocide is throwing. As they got to the street a cop car screamed by. 

Never mind looking! Follow that cop. I bet he leads us right to En! Maggie exclaimed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Domino and Maggie_Mae speed off together in search of their MIA boss, a million thoughts rush through Domino's mind as to what mess Enaento has gotten himself into this time. With the history Domino and En have together, she knows the possibilities are endless!

As the sedan follows the cop car zig-zagging it's way through the streets of Chicago, Domino reflects on what her papa told her and En when they were just kids growing up... “A rubar poco si va in galera, a rubar tanto si fa cariera.” (translation: Steal a little, go to jail; steal a lot, make a career of it.)

A young Enaento had taken those words to heart and at an early age, he had made a name for himself as one of the most renowned and respected thiefs in all of Florentine.

He was fearless when it came to pickpocketing, bank jobs, burglery, art galleries, and of course his favorite... jewelry heists! It was one of the things Domino loved most about En, his creativity and ingenuity!

Well this isn't the first time we've had to chase his drunken arss down, now is it? Domino says with a mix of anxiety and frustration in her voice.

Of course it's not, states Maggie_Mae who is clearly irrate at the entire situation as she begins to explain to Domino what had been communicated to her over the phone.

Not sure whether to laugh or to cry, Domino throws out one of her Italian proverbs she is famous for spouting, especially in times like this... Uno chi fa il letto deve trovarsi in esso. (translation: One who makes his bed must lie in it)

Domino rests her head on Maggie_Mae's shoulder, it had been a very long day and the two women were hell bent on finding En before the cops did. Domino whispers, I'm going to grab a power nap Mags, wake me up when we get there! zzzzzzzzzzz

Report Post Tip
TonyMontana is walking down the streets kicking rocks, all of a sudden he witnesses a car drifting the corner. The driver looks to be Enaento, there are many bullet holes in the driver door, plus the two left tires are blown out. It doesn't seem to phase Enaento, as he jams his foot on the gas pedal leaving a terrible black smoke behind and what smells like mustard gas. Seconds behind him are a squad of police cars, dead on his tracks. There are police officers standing on the foot pedals outside the driver door busting off rounds from there issued firearms. TonyMontana was puzzled yet curious, so he jumped in a car parked across the street, the keys were gone so he spliced two wires under the steering wheel together and started the car. The vehicle kicked bit and was slow taking off but once it caught speed it ran like A champion. It took a few nail biting moments to catch up with the cops but Tony finally managed. In the distance Enaento was all over the road, he looked as if he was drinking due to the bottle that was moving around on the dashboard. Enaento was firing back at the police with his right hand, drinking with his left hand and driving with his left knee. It was an astounding event, just to watch this sort of driveplay. To the naked eye it looked as if he was drinking and driving while playing games with the law. Just then he stopped at a bridge that was built right above the river, he exited his vehicle in what seemed to be handcuffs. He walked to the median to the left of the bridge, took his last sips of what he was drinking and jumped off handcuffs and all. Enaento vanished into the depths of the river. Police gathered around the bridge, guns drawn. They also ordered units to scower the river and the bay till he was found. Tony knew about the underground cave just under the bridge. This Enaento was smart , whoever he was.
Report Post Tip

En flipped off the cops with both hands as he jumped! Handcuffs! Like that could hold him! En no sooner hit the water he slipped out of the cuffs. There seemed to be quite a crowd of cops and spectators. All he did was have a little fun and all of a sudden he was being chased!

En slipped into the cave under the bridge vowing to bring down whoever had involved the cops! He lost his damn bottle of moonshine in all this too dammit! En was not too please. While the cops were bungling around, En got his wits about him and threw rocks into the trees to the right. When the cops took the bait he went left. He stumbled up the hill, got back in his car and took off! En was on the run again! He wasn't sure where he'd go hide? Dino's nightclub? The brothel up the street? The Carmival? 

En got his spare gun out of the glove box and set it on his lap while he got the hell out of there! Damn cops!

Report Post Tip
"Damn what in gods name has this man been drinking". Said Tony as he was bouncing around in the trunk.

Enaento was home free, problem was he had headed into a known rebel force camp, while making an escape through the desert. There were bullet holes entering the vehicle from all angles. En held his piece out the window and started firing back, in doing so he only had his right hand on the wheel. He swerved and hit a bump,dropping his gun on the ground below. There was to much fire power to stop and retrieve it so he pressed on. While yelling rude obscenitys at the rebels, he reached for his knife that was wedged in his boot. Upon doing so, he lost control of the vehicle and flipped, rolling six times before hitting a tree. He was hurt but withonly a knife and rebel forces advancing quickly in an empty desert he had to make a qquick decision.
Report Post Tip

En crawls out of the car and looks at it. Gunshots were everywhere! He looked around at his surroundings. WTF! How did he get here? Since when was there a desert and what looked like commandos in Chicago? That moonshine was good but damn it wasn't THAT good!

All of a sudden En heard a big booming voice yell CUT! CUT!  The gunfire ceased. A very angry looking man with a bullhorn in his hand was heading his way.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON MY SET! YOU'VE JUST WASTED TWO HOURS OF OUR PRODUCTION TIME AND NOW WE HAVE TO GET THIS HEAP OUT OF HERE! he bellowed at En.

En went right up to the guy and shoved him on his ass nearly falling over himself. He pointed at the guy and replied. 

You don't know who you are fucking with! Get out of my face before I order a pair of cement shoes for you! En said enraged.

A damn desert in Chicago. Take this dog and pony show out west! Guarantee I'll have this farce shut down and out of MY city by the end of the day! En continued with his tirade. En kicked sand at the guy and looked around. He headed towards what appeared to be an exit just daring anyone to fuck with him. No one did. He got to the streets of Chicago after a 10 minute walk. Police sirens could be heard. They appeared to be quite a distance away. En ducked into a coffee shop. He needed a few to collect himself.

Report Post Tip
"Look" Carlos whispered as he pointed at En.
"Do you know who that is" Carlos whispered.
" Let's take him out now while he's off guard" They chuckled

Carlos was a rogue Hitman in Chicago looking for a way up the ladder when all of a sudden God put In in his laps. Carlos motioned for his partner Eddy to leave and go get the crew. He inched his way closer and closer to En every minute. When he felt he was close enough, he signaled the bartender to pour En a shot. He struck up a conversation with the Chicago Don, letting him know he was a great fan of his work. Now upon hearing this, En grew suspicious but kept his thoughts to himself. He located the pistol on the waist of Carlos but it was to far of a reach. The bartender got closer as he reached under the bar for an unknown item. Carlos's crew came through the door one by one as they sat at different angles of En. Now he had a crew surrounding him as he grew more suspicious of what was really going on.

The door opened up once more and four officers of the law walked in making it hard for Carlos to draw his weapon. The leading officer glared at En as he sat down drinking his coffee. Civilians at the bar realized what was going on and started to get up and leave. En eased his hand to the spit of where his pistol should be but remembered he had dropped it on the set of Wild Wild West 2 . Alone and unarmed, Enaento drank the rest of his beer and stood up knowing damn well he was gonna have to fight his way out one way or another.

The bartender noticed movement and pulled a shotgun, Carlos pulled his weapon and aimed it at En. His crew pointed weapons at the officers as the officers pointed theirs too. En knew that this was one of those moments you just had to say "The Hell With It" and end up in a box or out on top. Guns drawn pointed in all directions, Maggie walks through the door laughing and joking with Domino. En punches Carlos................
Report Post Tip

Maggie_Mae and Domino had been no accident. They had been following police all over the city looking for En. They knew when they all piled out of their cars and went in this place that En had to be inside. They devised a plan and jovially followed the police in laughing it up with each other. Each had their hand in their purse, their fingers on the trigger as they opened the door.

At the sound of women's laughter, the men turn to see who had walked in. That was all En needed. He lunged for Carlos, grabbed his gun and used him as a shield to go out the back door. As En moved with his shield towards the back door, Maggie, and Domino shot through their purses taking out two of the police. The police were caught off guard. They hesitated just long enough for Maggie and Domino to exit as quick as they came. A car was heard screaming away before the police even got to the door.

En had already made his way to the back door. He shoved Carlos into the place and shot him in the back of the head all in one motion. Once again, En was fleeing a situation. Damn, he was having a rough day! En didn't wait to see if he was being pursued. He took off up the alley and was three streets over in a flash.

Damn cops!

Report Post Tip

Domino and Maggie got En out of trouble then fled the scene! They saw En moving to the back door.

We lost him again! Go up the alley! Maggie told the driver. The driver did as she said. En was nowhere in sight! Where did he go?! He disappeared! How are we going to catch up to him Domino? Maggie was concerned. En got in a big mess this time! It was only the matter of time for his escapades to cause trouble. They always did. Maggie and Domino were now involved. They had shot two police. 

Maggie and Domino kept looking for En. They must catch up to him before it is too late! He nearly got killed in there!

Report Post Tip

HoboJoe was minding his own business on what seemed like a quiet night. He was enjoying himself at a nice little pub just outside of the city. He had several small conversations with many patrons. From these small conversations, he heard of the movie being produced in town and how it was interrupted by some drunken fool. He thought this sounded like something his leader could get himself into and starts to worry.

He exits the pub and looks around, not a pedestrian in sight. He looks to the right and does spot some fellow mobsters, however. To his relief, it was Domino and Maggie. They were looking around rampantly and they appeared to be very concerned, undoubtedly about Enaento and whatever shenanigans he was up to now. He looked over to the left and saw a man running away. It was obvious who this was and why he was running.

Domino, Maggie! HoboJoe exclaimed, before pointing towards Enaento. He's running that way!

The three of them took off after Enaento. Police barricades were all the way up and down the main streets, forcing Enaento to run into a zoo with his three amigos still chasing him. He ran up to a 10-foot fence and stood there, staring at it. All that moonshine was making his head spin, he would have to think fast if he was going to get out of this one!

Report Post Tip

En bounced right off the fence and nearly fell. He looked up at the top wondering what it was doing so close to the entrance. En pondered his choices. Climbing it could lead him into who knows what! there could be a hungry tiger on the other side! Going to the left seemed to lead his into the safari area of the zoo. The right looked the least menacing. He saw monkeys and a bird sanctuary that way. En took off to the right looking over his shoulder.

For a fleeting second En thought he saw his family running after him. Was he imagining it. He slowed down to turn around and look when he heard sirens and squealing tires at the entrance of the zoo. En couldn't wait to find out. He took off running into the bird sanctuary.

Damn cops!

Report Post Tip

Penny was sitting on the deck of her hotel room enjoying peace and quiet, she took a cigarette from her case lite it and took her first puff. The sun was beating off of her face, she closed her eyes for a moment she could hear the roars and hoots from the zoo right across the street. All of a sudden she heard some commotion coming from the zoo. Curious to find out what was going on she went to her bag and pulled out a pair of binoculars which she had found sitting on Enaento's desk the day prior. 

Penny sat back down in her chair picked up her cigarette and started to focus in on the zoo grounds. It was a bit blurry at first all she saw where 4 figures running, one of them was way ahead of the others. She focus in and realized she knew these people, and by the looks of it it was Enaento and his crew. He looked confused, "I wonder what the hell is going on" Penny thought to herself. Intrigued she continued to watch. She say En hook a quick left around one of the bends heading towards the Bird House, not to far off of his coat tails where what seemed to be Domino, Maggie_Mae, and HoboJoe.

Penny began to laugh out of control, "I bet you whatever is going on is going to be one hell of a story later on." Just then out of the corner of her eye she noticed a red and blue flash at the zoo entrance, looking all around the zoo the perimeter was completely surrounded by cops. Penny knew this wasn't going to end well, she couldn't bare to see her friends get busted. So she decided to help out, she grabbed her gun, her coat, and the car keys.

Report Post Tip

As En turned around he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Could it be? He got out his binoculars to be sure. Penny! En didn't know what she was doing here but damn he was glad she was! He flashed the light off the binoculars at her. When she saw it he motioned her over. His disheveled look showed he had obviously been put through hell since he saw her last. 

Damn cops are everywhere looking for me! All I was doing was having a little fun over by the carnival and then all of a sudden they swarmed! They were like little rodents running everywhere. I got the hell out of there and fast and I've been running ever since. Flipped my car and everything! En was rambling again.

Damn cops! 

Report Post Tip

Penny managed to find the only exit the cops weren't at, they must have missed that emergency exit stupid cops Penny chuckled. Come on this way my car is over here hurry up!!! They both ran towards Penny's "rental" car, I have an idea let me drive En exclaimed. Penny figured what the hell this could be interesting. They both hopped in the car dukes and hazards style. En started to go, " Wait" Penny yelled. 

"What about the others don't you want to wait for them?"

Report Post Tip

So En wasn't imagining it when he saw HoboJoe, Domino and Maggie running after him! He looked around and didn't see them. The girls had helped him out earlier before they were separated again.

Maybe we lost them too slipping out this exit. I don't see them. Do you? En asked. He was assessing in his mind whether they should make a clean getaway now or wait for them to materialize. 

Report Post Tip

Penny looks around, she gets out the window to get a better look but doesn't see anything. Just then she spots a light coming around the corner. It was a portly old cop, the sweat was dripping down his chin and he hunched over to catch his breath. "Hey, FREEZE you" He shouted from the distance.

Penny quickly got back in the window

"Shit it's the cops, lets get the hell out of here. Step on it!!!"

Report Post Tip

En turned the key and the engine roared to life! He stepped on the gas and took off up the street. He took a left and two tires lifted off the road. He eased off a touch. He had already flipped one today. He didn't need to make it a second especially with Penny here. A cop car appeared in front of him and En took a sharp right. He sped along the waterfront. He knew he better get towards the middle of town. He could easily be trapped on this road. Another left and he was headed into the heart of Chicago. He spotted BigDaddy's Bakery as he was speeding along.

Hey Penny, there is our target En said pointing and veering into the wrong lane all at the same time. A horn blared. En turned back towards the road and got back in his lane just in time.

Damn women drivers! Did you see that? En exclaimed placing all the blame on the lady in her own lane. En knew he had spoken out of turn. He shut up real fast and stuck to driving. He could hear the sirens but no longer saw cops. He was so sick of them!

Damn cops!

Report Post Tip

En and Penny finally reach their destination... the cartel Carnival. With the festivities in full swing, this massive celebration was quickly becoming known as the 'mardi gras' of Chicago.

En slammed on the breaks and slid sideways perfectly positioning his wheels in between two parked cars. The two jumped out, pulled down the ladder to the fire escape on the building in front of them and scampered up towards the roof. Half way there, Penny's shoe got stuck in one of the rungs so En yanked her out of it. He tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatos and carried her the rest of the way to the top.

Not far behind the duo, were Enaento's crew; Domino, HoboJoe & Maggie_Mae. They were yelling and motioning at En to duck in a window, cause they knew the cops were setting a trap for him up on the roof. But he didn't listen (he rarely does)... instead he kept heading for the rooftop.

Damn that man, Maggie said as she darted towards the ladder with HoboJoe on her tail. Ok, I'll go around the other side and create a diversion, said Domino.

En steps out of the stair well and immediately spots sharpshooters that the cops have stationed at every corner of the roof top, leaving only one way for him to go... straight up. He makes his way along the narrow catwalk to the peak of the metal rooftop, ten stories high. It's a spectacular view of the city from up here, En thinks to himself, but who's got time to stop and enjoy it when the heat is on?

Exhausted from the climb, they reach a small platform that is barely wide enough to get both of their feet on it, so he sets Penny down and frantically starts looking around for a way out of this mess. He spots Maggie_Mae and HoboJoe scaling the ladder below, could they possibly help?

He also notices that the streets below are in complete and utter chaos, not just because of the Carnival, but because there is money flying around everywhere!!! There must be millions of bills floating in the air and every hand in Chicago was grabbing for it, even the cops. There was no doubt in En's mind who on his crew had come up with that brilliant idea for a diversion, but nevertheless it was working.  It was buying him time, even if only a few minutes.

Report Post Tip

Looks like Domino has come up with a distraction for us Penny. Lets see if we can get the hell out of this mess. Give me your spare gun. You take out those two cops on the right, I'll take out the two on the left.

​Penny reached in her purse while the cops were peering over the edge of the building watching the money float towards the ground. With the gun in his left hand, he started counting down with his right.

3 ..... 2 .... 1

Shots rang out at the cops on the roof. Both of Penny's fell forward over the edge of the roof.  En winged both of his and had to fire again when they turned around. He got them the second time. He shrugged at Penny, hopped of the ledge and reached a hand up to help her down. Once she was safe. Domino reached the roof followed by Maggie_Mae and HoboJoe.

Nice of you guys to join the party. HoboJoe, help me get rid of this trash, En said as he walked towards the fallen cop. In short order, HoboJoe and En had tossed the remaining cops over the edge. Penny shook her head as she watched. 

I tried, En said. He kinda felt the gun in his hand. This gun isn't weighted like mine. That must have been the problemAt least they have joined their friends now. En said convincing no one but himself. Lets get out of here! he exclaimed.

By now they were all shaking their heads. 

If we have to shoot our way out of here Penny, Maggie_Mae and I better take the lead. You two stay behind us and watch the rear. Domino said. They headed towards the door that led to teh stairway inside the building. The door was locked.

I'll take care of this! En said brandishing his gun. There was a loud simultaneous NOOOOOO! from everyone.

Stand back En. I've got this, Penny said. En did as she said and stood back. One shot at the lock and the door was open. They entered the staircase with the women in the lead.

Damn Cops

Report Post Tip

Maggie held her breath when Enaento went to shoot a lock! She swears he has no skills! She was glad when Penny offered. He listened to her. Maggie led the way down the ten stories. They found two police on the 5th floor then more on the 3rd. They left dead police behind them! Maggie shot one too! They then reached the bottom stair. En tripped then fell into everyone. His gun went off then the police started firing! They could not go out the front door!

En! Really! Maggie scolded. We will have to shoot our way out the back! Is everyone ready? We go right to the HQ! No carnival! No zoo! No nothing! You hear me En?? We will get the closest car then Domino will drive! You hear me En??

Domino led the group to the back door. They got ready to go.

I'll go first! En said at the back. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO said a chorus again! 

Stay back En Domino said. Let us show you how it is done. 

Domino Maggie then Penny hid the guns then opened the door. The police were expecting mobsters not three pretty ladies. Domino winked at them then blew them a kiss. Maggie then Penny did too. The police let their guard down then the ladies pulled out guns and shot them. The closest vehicle was a police car. Domino shot the police then the girls started in. 

HoboJoe and En looked stunned! Are you two going to stand there or what? Maggie asked them. They ran to the car then Domino took off. She was a expert at driving! They got to the Headquarter then ran into the roadblock! Domino skid the car sideways then everyone got out. There were ten police between them and the gate! Sirens were coming too! They had to act fast!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Escapades of En
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL