Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:07:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
"Your Pockets and My Hands" Started by: FastFingersFreddy on Sep 18, '14 18:56

Every day I slip out a couple of bucks from unsuspecting Agents they are by far the easiest to take from.

Report Post Tip

The last member of my bloodline died because she had a no pp policy and the guts to try to enforce it. PP has always been a source of tension, it would be interesting if it existed as more then it is.

Report Post Tip

PPing is an art as well has a stance ..... there are many versions at different levels, so it is hard to apply one rule for all.

Report Post Tip

Basically, if I PP someone, I pay them back, no matter if they're family or not.. Unless it says PP unfriendly on their page.. Then obviously I don't PP them.. Hell, if I get mugged I get mugged. It's only a fair part of the game.

Report Post Tip

"I should say the game of life..."

Smiles at everyone staring awkwardly...

Report Post Tip

I haven't tried it yet, just never know what else could be in another mobsters pocket other than those 5k of course..... plus it seems like my hands are full just handling all the extortions, prostitutes, and the lock picking I seem to be conducting since I made it off the boat in NY harbor.  Too much work to do around here without stepping on toes that might have explosives attached to them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Your Pockets and My Hands"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL