Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 00:32:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
He's Wounded: Will Achilles Heal? Started by: K2 on Sep 20, '14 00:20

What Morgoth said. In addition Godfather Cantillion said

AlexTurner did not have enough active members to attempt to pull off a successful witness statement catch in New York which is the city he took the shot on Achilles. The reason AlexTurner took a shot at Achilles are simple, He was bored of this life and wanted to go out with a bang. He did not give one single fuck about his members suiciding was out of poor selfishness so no one else would get the kill.

Now I understand the point of 'If he liked him. He wouldn't have shot' but that point is a bit redundant when you see $200 million against a mans name you are indifferent towards.  

Now admittedly you could shoot the person you hated most. But that's isn't going to give you $200,000,000 nor a place in history.

i think it's safe to say Alex went for glory. Not on some mission because he ' roundly despised' Achilles. 

Report Post Tip

Phab - Or perhaps Alex just wanted to make a quick buck? Much like K2's daddy. 

Fortunately, both Alex and Kuklinskunt were no match for Achilles and his prick of a Heel. Achilles' name is still sung by the masses, especially by Heels mum and the oppressed mobsters who seem to love him, despite having taken all of their money.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Time will tell, Achilles.

But so far, two people have tried to kill you, and I know of more who will be shortly. So it begs the question...
How long can you be lucky for?

If I was you, I'd buy off that hit ASAP and start taking out any possible gunman threat.

But you won't do either, will you?

You simply aren't powerful enough
Report Post Tip
Curtis, what is the difference between trolling and attacking someone for bona fide reasons? Using the pen rather than the sword.

I trolled iocaste. I'm attacking Achilles.
Report Post Tip

Armorbearer was walking past some of the old buildings that have had there time, when upon a old doorstep, this newspaper showed," idiotic rants of the mafia"

"Now I've been around a few years in this thing of ours, but I'm sure that Achilles hasn't done anything to pick a runt with anyone, now I don't know about the years before I joined this life, but I say leave the chap to continue his way, no signs of anything so far."

Plus ehh.... He knows Zeus , and we don't want to piss off Zeus, it's bad for business

Report Post Tip
Well I did notice that quite large amount of cash ordered out for his death. Why so big? If he was truly hated I am sure a large gunner would have jumped on it by now....For the most part K2, he is still standing. The Godfathers have not showed truly any dislike or disrespect for Achilles here in the streets.

For the AlexTurner thing, I was not here not on these shores to hear any rounds of shot off. If he did shoot this CL. I'm sure he was doing this so simple because he was retiring and figure a hefty lump sum of cash would be great for his retirement fund. Not out of hatred I'm sure of.
Report Post Tip

Eh, I think the $200m hit is proof of how disliked he is.  That nobody has sucessfully managed to pop him off yet is not due to a lack of trying: two attempts in two days.

Report Post Tip

The $200 mil hit is proof of how one of our gods dislike his words and actions, not how disliked he is among his fellow mobsters.

Report Post Tip
And let's be very fair K2. Your father's attempt cannot seriously be considered to be someone making attempt on Achilles He had a 1% chance and nothing more. No one, as of yet, has seriously gone for the prize. AlexTurners attempt was ill thought out and likely to fail after all.
Report Post Tip

Louis-Man stands silently among the crowd surrounding this spectecale observing the situation as usual

Report Post Tip

The $200 mil hit is proof of how one of our gods dislike his words and actions, not how disliked he is among his fellow mobsters.

Well me personally have nothing against him. But indeed 200 mil on a head is serious business.

Morgoth you got point not everyone thinks this way. Just one of the Gods feels a great disliking to this man and looks like K2 does as well giving his thoughts on what he speaks of him. 

Report Post Tip

I think it's bullshit about the Gods involvement, and I'm pretty sure that the Gods would strike down a blasphemer.

And yeah, my father took his chances, and he missed.  But others will follow - and my father started it off.

And I look forward to a cut of the bounty.

It's been earned.

Report Post Tip

No.

Report Post Tip

Heel, you're the heel to end all heels.

You're not a foot.  You don't support anything.  You're simply the weakest bit of a detested tit.  

Report Post Tip
+1
Report Post Tip
That's me in a nutshell.
Report Post Tip

Wow that was poetry.

ChrisPalko grabs the lighter in his pocket and just stares at mako

Report Post Tip
K2 you should book a slot at the open mic next week. You're hilarious. Achilles is alive because those who have the power to remove the damn trollop do not feel it neccesary. You're just bitter because you and your shitter friends cant touch the legend that is Achilles. Now pipe down before I give the fun police a call and they'll get all up in your shiznitch.
Report Post Tip

Let's get back to the subject at hand.  He's had bullets whizz by him twice, yes?  There's a huge bounty on his head, yes?  He's being disparaged on these Streets, yes?

Report Post Tip
You're an idiot? Yes. Your father was an idiot? Yes. OK so what happens now? More reckless nonames waste their lives failing to kill a man who hasnt even done anything wrong, I'll take a seat for this. And some popcorn chief.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: He's Wounded: Will Achilles Heal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL