Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:16:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
He's Wounded: Will Achilles Heal? Started by: K2 on Sep 20, '14 00:20

K2. Do I need to keep telling you this. Your father, as much as you would like to claim it was a legitimate attempt on Achilles life, had 1% chance of killing him. Those bullets didn't go anywhere near him. In fact I am surprised Achilles even noticed them. Please stop saying their has been two attempts on his life because there really hasn't.

I would imagine some of the people aiming to miss the shot on purpose have come closer than your father to hitting. Does that mean those shots count towards this perceived hatred of the man and they all want him dead as well?

Report Post Tip

Are you denying that my father's motivation and intent was to kill Achilles?

Report Post Tip

Yeah.

I reckon your fathers intent was to allow his son to come to these Streets claiming some form of glory for taking a shot at Achilles and allowing him to spin it in a way which makes it appear people are trying daily to kill him. Especially when he had openly been disrespecting leaders in the Streets again.

You, I and everyone knows the odds of him hitting that shot were very slim to none. He never took the shot expecting to hit and you know it. You can come out with the obvious 'He wouldn't have taken the shot if he didn't want to kill him' because you obviously can. But everyone can see through it so I really wouldn't bother.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

my thoughts are this whole hitlisting has put Achilles in a better position then he was in before.  Two leaders that may have been seen as competition for godfather down the road have been removed one for shooting and missing, one for allegedly the thought he may shoot.  as well as competition removed, the memnbers also had a chance to re-house, giving him the opportunity of more members so as sad as it is for members, friends etc to lose Yusuke and Alex, it helps Achilles especially with the backing and probable help to finance his bodyguards for protection out of this whole thing including the cash of romwulf's death.

Report Post Tip
Wishful thinking. Achillies needs a lot of luck or a lot of cash. Both are finite.

He will be wary of every serious gun in this thing.
Report Post Tip

K2 your loquacious ways make me laugh. You do know that your portentous musings on the futility of death seem fatuous. It will happen of that there is no doubt, the question is "when?" could be next week or could be two years from now. I just don't see the need to announce your foolish predictions in order to make yourself seem important. 

It is very clear that you will either try to respond to me with the notion that you are right, that I am in some way wrong or stupid to make yourself feel better, especially that you have nothing to lose. You could in fact do the smart thing and brush me off/ ignore me but then in your mind you would know that I am indeed correct and you are wrong.

Whichever way you look at it. I win.

Report Post Tip

"Whichever way you look at it. I win."

You meant:

"Whichever way you look at it, I win."

You are wrong.  You are stupid.  Me brushing you off doesn't stop both of those facts being true.

Report Post Tip

Mako, Achilles and GinX (and Iocaste, though he is without power) simply have to go.

Reply by: K2 at Sep 20, '14 10:06

couldnt agree more

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: He's Wounded: Will Achilles Heal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL