Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:09:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Freddy "On Stealing Hubcaps" Started by: FastFingersFreddy on Sep 20, '14 17:02

One may say that stealing Hubcaps is just a prank

Well to the people who believe that have never owned a chop shop....eerrr I mean car shop....but that is not why we are here.

Stealing hubcaps is not only profitable it is an ART...Yes I said "ART"

For instance lets pick on this man they call "Jono". He always has a nice car in his driveway but everyday it appears on the street with a new set of hubcaps...where does he get them.

Well he gets them from a few trusting friends, like Liar, AnnieOakley, Loffy, just to mention a few.

Now back to this Art...Taking "Hubs" as we call them in the business is really not that hard honestly, any thug can rip a hub from a car and toss it to his buddies.

But Jono's boys and gals have brought it to a level of perfection that no others have even attempted.

One of their tricks is to have the little ladies out on the corner and they grab the attention of passing men, well it is then that the guys grab the "Hubs" from the car and sneak away down the alleyway.

Simple yes. But I have seen some of Jono's people strip the Hubs from a car on less than 30 seconds while the car was still rolling to a stop. Talent, skill and dare I say it "ART"

My hats off to the "Artists of Chicago"

PS...Selling used Hubs in Chicago is a good business to get into.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Jono hears of someone in the streets talking about hubcaps. It obviously peaked his interest so he ran down the street and overheard a familiar voice talking from around the corner. Hearing what he was saying Jono became surprised and raced up to the man.

"Freddy! What the fuck man?! You can't be giving away all my secrets! I taught them to you guys in confidence. If people start to realise how I so stealthily and quickly take their hubcaps they're going to start coming up with ways of countering my techniques! 

Plus, If I see you sell a single hubcap i'll throw you in the cellar with the remains of WhereWasI! 

Jono grabs Freddy by the ear and drags him back to HQ.

Report Post Tip

Points to Liar.....she made me say it.... it was her words not mine.... I have been framed I tell you FRAMED....It's not art

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Louis-Man walks down a busy city square in chicago observing hubcaps on each car one at a time. He walks up on a car, squats down to inspect the hubcaps on it. "Nope" he mutters to himself "Aluminum, no that just won't do." He proceeds down the street until he come up on a a expensive breezer and he nearly shits himself with excitement."O boy!!! A shiny set of nickel plated wire wheel center caps that have a spring-loaded retention clip system. No fucking way!!"

He lights a cigar as he observes the car on the busy corner, pacing around trying to figure how he is going to get these high end hubcaps away quietly and without damaging the merchandise. An idea sparks in his head and hurries off to the HQ to hopefully get a hand with these high end HUBS.

He enters the HQ "Hey guys I got a lead on some really nice HUBS but i need a hand, They are on a nice breezer downtown, cars like that usually belong to somebody important though so we got to be careful. Anybody want to give me a hand?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Wanting to help Freddy swaps his ear for Annies Ear and walk out of the HQ with Louis....Do you think the boss will notice that I am now wearing and earring LOL

Runs down the street with Louis not to far behind.

While entering the HQ still holding Freddy by the ear he hears him place blame on Liar.

Seriously Freddy! Look at Liar over there, going through the extortion books like a good family member. Making sure that every penny is accounted for. She's a star member. How could you place blame on her!

Jono let's go of Freddy's ear and turns away as Liar looks up at Freddy with a smirk and winks a mischievous wink. Freddy sighs and smirks knowing that once again she will get away with it. 

Louis-Man walks in and tells the guys about a nice set of hubcaps he spotted and Jono can't help but get excited. "It's a gun in my pocket, I swear!"

Sure Louis-Man, how could we pass up this oppertunity. 

Report Post Tip

Louis-Man chuckles as he looks at freddy rubbing his ear. "Damn freddy what happened to your ear? Anyway I need some help with something if you got time."

Waking up from a long drunken stupor from the night before. Freddy walks into the HQ and see Liar working on the books and some guy running away from Jono.......that looks really familiar.....

"Say" he hollers has the stranger bolts out the door with Louis following.

Listening to Jono ...Freddy says "me" I have been here all day.....I believe you have just met my little brother. He has been a pain in my arse since mom got rid of both of us.

Slipping on his shoes Freddy tells Jono that he will take care of the problem once and for all......mumbles walking out the hq door how could that little imp tell the Hub story, I ought to beat him with my whip a few times.

Slams the door to the HQ and looks for Louis PimpHat, you could never miss that huge purple thing in any crowd.

Turns and walk down the street.

Having spent the day building a shrine to herself out of Jono's favourite hub caps Liar decides to visit HQ and get to work on the books. Settling down to work Liar hears Jono come through the door holding someone that looks like Freddy by the ear and rightly telling him off for telling tall stories bringing into question my goodness. However Louis-man soon distracts them with news of special hub caps and off the fellows run eager to provide these hub caps with a new home. Liar looks over at the meeting table and sees a pile of money Freddy has carelessly left behind so immediately does what any other clean living mobster would do and starts stuffing the money into my purse, suddenly I remember Jono teaching me about something called sharing and decides to ring the other ladies in the crew.

Hello Liar here look Freddy has won the local cheese rolling competition today and decided to give his winnings to us ladies, he has left the money at HQ just come and help yourselves!

walks out of HQ jumps in my car to go spend my lucky find on new shoes and handbags

Has Freddy closes in on Louis and his purple hat he sees Liar driving off in her car obviously heading to AnnieOakley. Those two ladies love spending their earning all over the city.

Speaking of earnings..."Freddy reaches in his pockets to check his"  OH crap I left them at the table last night that Liar was sitting at.

"GAWD".....swears a bit to himself well that money is as good as spent, I hope the girls buy me at least a nice new wallet on their spending spree with his money.

Looking down the street he spots Louis and the imp of a younger brother go around the corner.

walks around the various shops spending Freddy's money and picking up various gifts for the crew while plotting away on how to get my hands on the secret stash of hub caps to increase the size of my personal shrine.

Report Post Tip

Freddy, awesome for you to share this wonderful info. Just thinking about how fast Jono's operation works and how efficient as well, I'm in aw. Pure brilliance.

And to think how profitable it is as well its true. I have to say what you guys are doing quite well in Chicago. Congrats on that. Maybe one day you might to share some business ideas with us in the Midwest. Just let meh know.

I know my Boss and your Boss know each other well. 

Distribution of Hubcaps. From big profit to even bigger if one day expanded is Big Dreams. 

As Heroin smiles and leaves  

Report Post Tip

God damnit Freddy, now look what you've done! Our friends over in Detroit want in on the action. I'll have to up my plans to take GinX's, it's a little tough with his since he's always so god damn wasted on Gin. Drives like a damn drunken maniac!

Report Post Tip

I believe that if you send Louis and Liar that they are capable on getting the Hubcaps from his car.

I have seen the two of them working together and they are poetry in motion.

I call them the Artsy Fartsy couple of the street.

Annie and Loffy could cause a little scene I am sure as a minor distraction.

Report Post Tip

Drags Heroin into the alleyway

Say do you think that we could do this together ..... the bosses don`t need to know we a scrapping a bit off the top of the HUB pile.

There is great money in the sale of the used Hubs,

We could do it together, I could give you the Chicago Hubs and you could give me the Detroit ones. Then when people come looking for replacement hubs I could send them to you and you could send them to me. We could charge more for shipping that way.

Report Post Tip

As Heroin listens to FastFreddy talk he then replies

Your right, scrapping a bit from the top on each end is perfect. You getting in Detroit Hubs and me bringing in Chicago Hubs we are going to make a killing. The loads of money that can be brought in will have both our boss's HQ's flourish with cash after up kicking our share to each family. 

We could maybe entice other families to even join in. See me and you seem to share the same dream. There is enough slices of the pie out there for each of us to make money. 

I say we do this. Lets do business! 

Report Post Tip

Shakes hands with Heroin and hopes that Jono will forgive him and that GinX will understand the big picture of the transfer of inter city HUBCAPS.

People will have to flock to us for their Hubs since we own the car lots and auto makers.

The HUBSrUS store will be the only place people can buy there Hubs from.

Money money money ......all mine, mine, mine.  Er the Families

Report Post Tip

Listening to his trusted Lhm Heroin GinX believes he here's that his buddy Jono is at it again

I maybe sober stumbles over his feet and burst out laughing ok ok I'm not but Herrrrrrroin my hubcaps come up missing daily and you think weeeeee could work with this Jooooonnnooo character? I've had to fire hiccup 3 drivers because non were cleave enough to outwit Jonnnnoo. 

Leans over to puke and glances at his tires

Seriously again!!!!!!

GinX looks over at his driver and shots fired, being as he's on his third cocktail in an hour he misses wildly

Go you're fiiiired! Now get out hiccup of here before I keeeeel you.

One of these days Jono I'll catch you in the act I swear.

I love hubcaps!!
Report Post Tip

The truth is, we have to pay Jono in hubcaps so he won't release the monkeys...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Freddy "On Stealing Hubcaps"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL